Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76627 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
even d whipsaw for the mkt is caused by traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
aguiyi:

my buy stop is at 4150,anybody?
40 pips locked in, under 40mins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^

I thought you have already achieved your aim for the week? No?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dharmie4krist(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
9ce gud 2 go.am interestd in dz
moreso av been about 1 2day opend an acc an stil readn the agreement stuff nd i neva understand d concept. can sum1 educate me on dz.lot of luv
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by analynda: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
@honeric01, Thanks ,but have you traded with liteforex before? prl kindly share some of your experience with the brokers you listed. thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

I thought you have already achieved your aim for the week? No?
bros, i saw a perfect set up according to my trading style and i jumped in. i thought i wouldnt trade again for the week but ,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
me i don enter again for 4200,tp +50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2011
Dharmie 4 krist:

9ce gud 2 go.am interestd in dz
moreso av been about 1 2day opend an acc an stil readn the agreement stuff nd i neva understand d concept. can sum1 educate me on dz.lot of luv

What are you trying to say?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2011
honeric01:

May the force be with you! smiley

Amen, Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2011
Which pairs are the big dogs in the house slaughtering for breakfast today? I see EU parading itself for a downtrend, What do you think house?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2011
Hi all, I'm forward testing my newest quantitative method. Buy GU @ 1.6065 SL 1.5990 TP1 1.6200 TP2 1.6260 Happy trading! Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2011
hey man, was looking out for u since. hope its been cool with u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2011
gu buy stop triggard at 6095,any body undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2011
aguiyi:

I'm not in that trade but i spotted it and think it's a nice one. From the bullish candle stick rejection off the daily support from the New York close yesterday, I think that the pair should rotate up to value before we could see any more bearish downturn, nice one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2011
aguiyi:

Hoping for a 'better' entry cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^

Already in, my SL should do the job.

1.43xx at least for EU and 1.63xx for GU at least.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2011
Kashif:

bros, u see that move?. i don ball out from that pair with +69. looking for another entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2011
EU seems to have much more stronger bullish confirmations and a better chance to move up to give a good Risk:Reward (of about 1:2). It's quite painful though that I can't take any of GU or EU cos I already have 3 trades running - in profit actually wink

honeric01:

^^^^

Already in, my SL should do the job.

1.43xx at least for EU and 1.63xx for GU at least.
You are right on that brother. A good level to take profits for EU is at 1.4320. After there, we could see some bearish out turn or perhaps the market can break above and away from the present bearish condition.

1.4320 it is guy. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2011
Kashif:

1.6117 would have been a good entry point for the GU pair. That would have been a 50% retracement level of yesterday's daily candle close. Just my 2 micro pips. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
were jazes and odiaero na .

jazes i need to hear something about the mkt sentiment at the moment abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ Today is Friday, i am resting, abi u no dey belle full? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
you dey talk of belle full, i hear. abeg tell me wetin u dey see for your chart jare

belle full grin grin grin grin grin, african man dey ever dey belle full?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
Abeg i no wan look chart, i will be tempted to trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
aguiyi:

bros, u see that move?. i don ball out from that pair with +69. looking for another entry

Bros I see the move o! Congratulations! For me, I am not very keen in trading today, before I will sow my pips. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Blog icon:

EU seems to have much more stronger bullish confirmations and a better chance to move up to give a good Risk:Reward (of about 1:2). It's quite painful though that I can't take any of GU or EU cos I already have 3 trades running - in profit actually wink
You are right on that brother. A good level to take profits for EU is at 1.4320. After there, we could see some bearish out turn or perhaps the market can break above and away from the present bearish condition.

1.4320 it is guy. Cheers!

I am very happy i entered around 1.6100 for GU and 1.4130 for EU, they are yielding and trailing stop is the name of the game. cool

aguiyi:

Oga, go and rest before you start to dey vomit pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
I am planning to sell EU! shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^

IMO, maybe around 1.432xx, Keep shorts, but be aware of bullish patterns
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Honeric01,
Na joke i dey joke oooo.No vex ooo

aguiyi:

Oga,i am through for the week,so i no dey trade today.
Infact na sleep i dey sleep since morning,thank for this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
Here you go man for the market sentiment:

Market sentiment sees a complete turnaround. USD sold across the board on the back of Merkel and Sarkozy meeting in Berlin. UoM Consumer Sentiment is next. See in our Thursday Premium piece how and why we called for longs in EURUSD, S&P500 but intermediate shorts in gold & silver.

Risk off sentiment continued in Asia which pushed EURUSD back towards 4130 level. Once the London session started, there was a 180 degrees change. USD is weaker across the board on the back of chancellor Merkel and president Sarkozy meeting in Berlin.

Both leaders agreed that they have the same position on Greece and that "private sector involvement in Greece must be voluntary. The German government wants private bondholders to share a part of the losses but it faced a strong opposition. While they both agree that a solution on the Greek issue is necessary and that there is a need to preserve the stability of the euro, not many concrete details have been revealed. Exactly how private entities will be made to voluntarily roll over their bond positions remains to be seen.

Chinese foreign minister also helped to improve the sentiment when he was quoted saying that China has been helping by buying Euro debt and that Europe overcoming its debt crisis is vitally important to China.

The FX market focused on Merkel/Sarkozy meeting and ignored the widening of EZ deficit that reached 2.9B in April worse than 2.2B in March.

New York session news schedule is light today. At 8:30 am ET Canadian Wholesale Sales for April are expected to drop to -0.3% from previous 0.1% followed at 9:55 am ET by US preliminary University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment index for June expected to improve slightly to 74.4 from previous 74.3. This index has experienced three months of straight gains but it is difficult to imagine consumers sentiment to continue to improve while fundamentals deteriorate.

The last news of the week is due at 10:00 am ET. The Leading Indicators index for May is expected to improve to 0.3% from previous -0.3%. Given that markets will still be absorbing the result of Consumer Sentiment released just five minutes earlier, the impact of this index is likely to be limited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
JAZES:

@Honeric01,
Na joke i dey joke oooo.No vex ooo

Oga,i am through for the week,so i no dey trade today.
Infact na sleep i dey sleep since morning,thank for this week

Bro, no worry yourself jare, it's a cultural thing and i am used to the crawling at straw tactics i just read.

All in all, may the month end well for us well pipscally grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.