Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76540 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by yemisolar(m): 5:42am On Sep 18, 2010
hi guys, if you need 50-100,000 loan without collateral four your business. you can mail me at pattral@yahoo.com. strictly business please. or call 08052141582
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
Good Afternoon, cool

Hope we had a wonder fill weekend. GBP/CHF did very well down. Hope you are keping your eye on EUD/AUD too?

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
paulo1234:

Good Afternoon, cool

Hope we had a wonder fill weekend. GBP/CHF did very well down. Hope you are keping your eye on EUD/AUD too?

Thanks
Thanks bro., I had a nice weekend. EUR/AUD is what I call my exotic pair. It`s eyeing 1.3670 or so, am with you on this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by fxjunkie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
Forex is real and kicking, you only need to understand it and know how to decipher the pattern. Peruse my detailed statement. Reach out via chidibynature@yahoo.com or +60142328505.
Cheers!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by fxjunkie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
Forex is real and kicking, you only need to understand it and know how to decipher the pattern. Peruse my detailed statements. Reach out via chidibynature@yahoo.com or +60142328505.
Cheers!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
fxjunkie:

Forex is real and kicking, you only need to understand it and know how to decipher the pattern. Peruse my detailed statements. Reach out via chidibynature@yahoo.com or +60142328505.
Cheers!

Please let us stay within the scope of this thread,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by fxjunkie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
This thread is about forex trading, isn't it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2010

Yes, but it is specially dedicated to TRADE ALERTS..

So, give us trade alerts if you have any, please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hello,
Hope u had a great pips catch today?Gbp/chf made it south after breaking the 1.5777 area as observed.If it can make it down to 1.55120,fine.Anyhow,Its ready to journey Norhtward,perhaps after hitting the 1.55 area,or could start the journey at this 1.56450,noth,north.Trade with care.

Best regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2010
fxjunkie:

fxjunkie,

Please let us not do any marketing. Nobody to contact. If you want to contact anybody make a request. Give us your alert real time.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2010
Jeudick:

Hello,
Hope u had a great pips catch today?Gbp/chf made it south after breaking the 1.5777 area as observed.If it can make it down to 1.55120,fine.Anyhow,Its ready to journey Norhtward,perhaps after hitting the 1.55 area,or could start the journey at this 1.56450,noth,north.Trade with care.

Best regards.

Jeudick,

Too bad for GBP.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Dear All,

I am seen a trend developing in favor of Euro against GBP. I am not taking a trade now, but will be greatful others can post their analysis.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hello,
Gbp/Chf got to 1.55 area,most likely will reverse here.North here we come! Trade carefully

Best regards

jeudick
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
Jeudick:

Hello,
Gbp/Chf got to 1.55 area,most likely will reverse here.North here we come! Trade carefully

Best regards

jeudick

This pair could be probing south a little more; I see a retest of 1.5455.

@fxjunkie, that was the same thing you posted at the other thread. We don't need statements here pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hello,
With all due respect,jeudick is not fxjunkie.So please let not the two be confused.

However I respect your view that you see a retesting of 1.54 area for Gbp/Chf.I will look at it closely.For now North journey has started quite sometime ago.Happy ride. Trade carefully.

Best regards

Jeudick
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
Jeudick:

Hello,
With all due respect,jeudick is not fxjunkie.So please let not the two be confused.

However I respect your view that you see a retesting of 1.54 area for Gbp/Chf.I will look at it closely.For now North journey has started quite sometime ago.Happy ride. Trade carefully.

Best regards

Jeudick

They were never confused; fxjunkie was addressed separately. Check again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for clarification.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hello,
Hope u have been riding Gbp/Chf up?If price close above 1.5618,you could take 70 to 80 pips north.
Trade carefully.

Best regards.

Jeudick
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2010
EU calls for a sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dear All,

I am expecting to receive analysis of EURGBP but none yet, I still hope I will get from great minds. Depending on how todays candle close, I may be taking a long postion tommorrow. It has been all sweet up. My trade For EurAud did not work as it should. However I reversed the postion. I know I am against the trend so i am watching with all care- currently in good profit. For those that are in GBP Chf till now congratulations.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
paulo1234:

Dear All,

I am expecting to receive analysis of EURGBP but none yet, I still hope I will get from great minds. Depending on how todays candle close, I may be taking a long postion tommorrow. It has been all sweet up. My trade For EurAud did not work as it should. However I reversed the postion. I know I am against the trend so i am watching with all care- currently in good profit. For those that are in GBP Chf till now congratulations.

Thanks

I don't really like EG so, don't have the chart up (Do I qualify for 'great mind'?). If you are short on EURAUD then, you could be getting up to 100pips before it starts heading back north. Please be careful with buying EG - GBP is trying to get some strength while EUR could be easing on the gas pedal. You know what that means for that pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
Kashif:

I don't really like EG so, don't have the chart up (Do I qualify for 'great mind'?). If you are short on EURAUD then, you could be getting up to 100pips before it starts heading back north. Please be careful with buying EG - GBP is trying to get some strength while EUR could be easing on the gas pedal. You know what that means for that pair.

Yes you qualify for such a wonderful insight. I made some pips, on EU/AUD. The reversal was a bad one in the sense that I observed 2 failed attempts to get the trend moving, that is why I reverse now +80 pips. Well on EG I will still wait for further qaulifiers, but I am seeing a great trade currently. By the way I did not have a wonderful grade in English, please let me understand what you mean by the phrase ''easing on the gas pedal''. I need to update my vocabulary.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
hi martog and others, i am happy this thread is still alive, i have being away for a leadership training that just ended today and graduation tommorrow. everyone is invited grin grin cool.

i can see more and more are joining this thread, together we shall conquer, martog this weekend i will get to you, u are a trusted fellow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
paulo1234:

, By the way I did not have a wonderful grade in English, please let me understand what you mean by the phrase ''easing on the gas pedal''. I need to update my vocabulary,

LOL! I meant "reducing momentum or speed", at least, on the interim.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
juron:

hi martog and others, i am happy this thread is still alive, i have being away for a leadership training that just ended today and graduation tommorrow. everyone is invited grin grin cool.

i can see more and more are joining this thread, together we shall conquer, martog this weekend i will get to you, u are a trusted fellow.

u r welcome back,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dear Traders,

Euro busted the old resistance with cad it is currently having a little problem with first fib extention. I will wait for a retest of old resistance before taking a trade. Hope it wait for me ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
hello,
On weekly Time frame Eur/usd broke a resitance up and closed above it.Has room to go up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2010
Jeudick:

hello,
On weekly Time frame Eur/usd broke a resitance up and closed above it.Has room to go up.

I agree with you on this but, it might have to pull back before resuming. You don't think so? Looking at 1.3270 level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hello,
I think so,breaking up and closing above the resistance doesn't mean it will continue straight up,of course we know how market moves-indirectly until it reaches its target.Thanks for the Observation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
paulo1234:

Dear Traders,

Euro busted the old resistance with cad it is currently having a little problem with first fib extention. I will wait for a retest of old resistance before taking a trade. Hope it wait for me ?

The trade for Euro/CAD is taken today. It could be a long time trade for me. Hope thing goes well. I am also eyeing EUR/GBP things are quite difficult for GBP as at now.

It seems everyone is quiet. Let the alerts come in guys. I am already on USD/Cad long the trade may take off anytime from now.

Regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2010
Good morning Traders,

How about Euro/ChF. The currrrency is trading short. If you consider joining you can wait for a retracement. By the way are we on vacation?!!! lipsrsealed

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Gainsboom: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
hi,
eur has bn up since,has broken wkly resistance up,targeting 1.42 area.eur/usd

all the best in your trades.

G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.