Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (10551 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Jealous Husband Kills Rival And Burns The Body In His Home (photos) / Why Would A Woman Expose Her Breast And Laps Inside Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

That's what you should have asked. She was replying a mention to someone else. One of them went to her profile, downloaded her picture, uploaded it on the thread and started insulting her.

Then the others joined him because to them it's fun bodyshaming people.

I think it's a thread by one Greatresearcher or so where he stated he is looking for an atheist partner for a contract marriage. You can go check it out yourself.
so she called Nigerian guys scammers drug dealers and ritualist
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
SilentListener:
so she called Nigerian guys scammers drug dealers and ritualist
You should know that's not true.

Read it up yourself, start from page 5.

Besides, a lot of guys commented on that thread without attacking people's personalities.
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

You should know that's not true.

Read it up yourself, start from page 5.

Besides, a lot of guys commented on that thread without attacking people's personalities.
True or not,she still type it anyway. undecided

I have read all through the thread, i found no abusive words until the Ghana lady step out of line undecided

A lot of ladies comment on that thread and no one defend her except you. undecided

Attack people personalities, maybe she should watch her mouth before she talks crap about another country and it's people.
She's lucky she didn't type that in politics section

5 Likes

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
SilentListener:
True or not,she still type it anyway. undecided

I have read all through the thread, i found no abusive words until the Ghana lady step out of line undecided

A lot of ladies comment on that thread and no one defend her except you. undecided

Attack people personalities, maybe she should watch her mouth before she talks crap about another country and it's people.
She's lucky she didn't type that in politics section

What?! Now I know it is finished. Comprehension is a huge challenge now for the average youth.

In the statement she made, she never said any of that. She only said Nigerians have a bad reputation when it comes to intermarriage with people from her country.
See this:

"madam don't get it twisted the fact that I asked a question doesn't mean am interested. First of all I am a Christian from a firm Christian home, mum is a deaconess in a well known strict pentecostal church in Ghana so it's not likely my family will accept op, secondly I know you may not like this but the truth is most ghanaian parents are likely to reject a nigerian in law you have a bad reputation, also it could be a scam or he could be a ritualist, last but not the least why would I wanna move in the direction everyone seems to be running away from? Leaving my well paid job behind for what? Charley all the screws in my head are intact. Am on this forum for the love of nigerian literature not to find a husband abeg. Once again if this is genuine op I wish you the very best in your search, if possible try and lower your standard, I know a couple that one is an atheist and the other is a Christian and they've been married for 10 years and still going strong the most important thing is to find someone who understands, respects you and is willing to take you for who you are. All the best."

Now, show me exactly where she said all Nigerian guys are scammers, drug dealers and ritualists.

The ritualist she mentioned was in reference to the OP due to what brought about the thread in the first place.

Cyber bullying people isn't right for whatsoever reasons. Well, I just stumbled on a thread where you were also trolling someone. So, I really don't expect you to be objective.
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by BlackAdam55(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

What?! Now I know it is finished. Comprehension is a huge challenge now for the average youth.

In the statement she made, she never said any of that. She only said Nigerians have a bad reputation when it comes to intermarriage with people from her country.
See this:

madam don't get it twisted the fact that I asked a question doesn't mean am interested. First of all I am a Christian from a firm Christian home, mum is a deaconess in a well known strict pentecostal church in Ghana so it's not likely my family will accept op, secondly I know you may not like this but the truth is most ghanaian parents are likely to reject a nigerian in law you have a bad reputation, also it could be a scam or he could be a ritualist, last but not the least why would I wanna move in the direction everyone seems to be running away from? Leaving my well paid job behind for what? Charley all the screws in my head are intact. Am on this forum for the love of nigerian literature not to find a husband abeg. Once again if this is genuine op I wish you the very best in your search, if possible try and lower your standard, I know a couple that one is an atheist and the other is a Christian and they've been married for 10 years and still going strong the most important thing is to find someone who understands, respects you and is willing to take you for who you are. All the best

Now, show me exactly where she said all Nigerian guys are scammers, drug dealers and ritualists.

The ritualist she mentioned was in reference to the OP due to what brought about the thread in the first place.

Cyber bullying people isn't right for whatsoever reasons. Well, I just stumbled on a thread where you were also trolling someone. So, I really don't expect you to be objective.

This lady you talk too much, and you are not very smart at that. Bad reputation? do you even have any idea what Ghanaians are doing ?it's all over YouTube and telegram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QZQn3asUg

5 Likes

Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:
This lady you talk too much, and you are not very smart at that. Bad reputation? do you even have any idea what Ghanaians are doing ?it's all over YouTube and telegram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QZQn3asUg
Please, please spare me the talk. If you think I sat down to type all that, then you aren't smart at all.
You lots have issues with comprehension and deductive reasoning, if giving trolls and cyberbullies a taste of their own medicine is talking too much, then I don't know what to say to you.

That you have issues with Ghanaians doesn't give anyone the right to cyberbully them because they commented on a Nigerian forum.

Even the owner of the forum wouldn't say he built the forum strictly for Nigerians alone, it's every body's desire that their work becomes globally recognised.

Learn to attack issues not personalities that's my point. Be objective and stop being biased.
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
BlackSaints:
I can't seems to find Allen02 full comment, you report him to the mod, so you are afraid of him? grin grin

won't change the fact, that you deserve to be rape. oh And that Ghana girl Nanatrendy is a gorilla.
she report my mention bruv it's oblivious the ugly ducking can't handle me, isn't that right faithfull18?
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by BlackSaints: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Allen02:
she report my mention bruv it's oblivious the ugly ducking can't handle me, isn't that right faithfull18?
lol them don relase you grin grin
Re: Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend by McEphiks(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
A woman has taken to Twitter to expose nasty chats between her boyfriend and another woman while warning the woman to stay away from her man.

In screenshots of the chat shared online, it is apparent that the rival is having sexual relations with the Twitter user's boyfriend and also his brother.

The Twitter user came across the chats where her boyfriend was negotiating sex with the other woman and even asked her to send him photos of her lady parts. Rather than call out her boyfriend, she took screenshots and shared them on Twitter, then called out the other woman.

Twitter users have called out the poster for her actions and told her to drag her unfaithful boyfriend instead.

See some screenshots below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/woman-expose-nasty-chats-between-her-rival-and-her-boyfriend/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

The part of me and my brother shares almost everything got me.. The Mercy mumu sha but the poster is Mumuer.. Werey!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 / Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.