Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (32118 Views)

Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Jh0wsef(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's Valentine!

Share the love today with a loved up cartoon picture of you and your spouse at an affordable rate wink

Also contact for your classy logo and complementary card designs smiley

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
omooba969:

...her
You wicked bro grin
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by dopemama(f): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
11 killed me ooo....hahhhh grin
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Estellie: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
That little girl in No 16 picture is just a mini me... Damn!! I can see my little self in her...How I miss my childhood days...

So today is Valentine's day, a day to celebrate Love, and what's in the mind of an average Nigerian is boyfriend/girlfriend, drinks, groove, sex?... is that what love means?.. is that what we've reduced love to?...smh....

Recite this:
Love is kind.
Love is patient.
Love isn't rude.
Love doesn't boast.
Love doesn't envy.
Love always hope.
Love always preserve.
Love always trust.
Love doesn't delight in wrong doings.
Love is loyal.
Love is beautiful.
Love commits.
Love never fails...

Now think of that person(s) that comes to mind. ...That's the person you should be celebrating today.....
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by bigtt76(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you were born in September, know that you were your mother's gift to your father on Valentine's day that year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by TemmyT002(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dear God,
Send me Number 11. Please.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by tobbbbby(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
yanbaba is mad
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by mastermaestro(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Weeping for many whose souls the devil will buy tonight through fornication.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by JamesRiley(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Highfive12:
See details below.

Is this real
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by RuggedArab: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
No 17 go sweet pass!
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by omooba969(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
mastermaestro:
Weeping for many whose souls the devil will buy tonight through fornication.

Abeg look bush, u too dey whine. undecided

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by zeemony: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
amadgreat come see your peopleoooooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Brightology2(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
number 10 is about happening to my GF today from another guy.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by zeemony: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
some gals go form security today on their boyfren head u go see some thing like

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by fortunechy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
The one that will be saying... Who will be my vaL?? as if motor jam the previous ones...
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tundexxy:
People like me like Jesus.... Team no girlfriend

grin
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by fortunechy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
bigtt76:
If you were born in September, know that you were your mother's gift to your father on Valentine's day that year cheesy cheesy cheesy
is November not September
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by daddytime(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
bigtt76:

You be pre term baby?
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tloc(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
bigtt76:

Madam haba, Feb + Nine months is November nau.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Parrot69: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin funny as hell I swear. Especially No1
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by TanyLoe(f): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
N0 16
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by poweredcom(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Valentine's for who for all these coded olosho wet be almost all naija gals

Run from dem ooo young men never love any naija babe wit ur heat it's like trusting d devil to make heaven
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tamarapetty(f): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Kikikikikigringrin Tamarapetty, which one are you??
Lol, number 1
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Fadics(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by UKBobo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na so....

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, number 1
If you like break up or break down, ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ to You Fowl kisskiss
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by mastermaestro(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
omooba969:

Abeg look bush, u too dey whine. undecided

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by kinzation(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, number 1
Tamara.... Why am I even calling you self.. bijo lemme know you let's take the first step with a d.m Let me be straight I want to be real with you straight up relationship
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tamarapetty(f): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you like break up or break down, ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ to You Fowl kisskiss
lol, same to u guinea fowl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.