Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (32119 Views)

Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tamarapetty(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
kinzation:
Tamara.... Why am I even calling you self.. bijo lemme know you let's take the first step with a d.m Let me be straight I want to be real with you straight up relationship
Atleast, i've finally blushed here today
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by kinzation(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
smiles..
decode the french word and lets chat zero,huit,UN, deux, huit, huit, cinq, neuf, trois, cinq, six.
see you...
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by 4ckTOTO: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
When I travel out no one celebrates this shit. Nigeria overate stupid things
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by vickydevoka(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The ones that'll buy their boyfriends the usual boxers and singlets grin
Na fine lyk dis abi N person pix
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Funny.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by virgintoto(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
coolestofall:
Ok y na. I think my gal falls in number 9. I don already collect video call. So u dey tell me say one sharp guy go collect kpekus. Chai!

Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by kinzation(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Tamara...hope you got my last quoted message
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tamarapetty(f): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
kinzation:
Tamara...hope you got my last quoted message
Yes i did
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by CreamyBanana(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:
The ones that broke up a day before Valentine only to re unite after Valentine smiley

like you.
Re: Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by kinzation(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Yes i did
okay ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.