Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. (12687 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by asawanathegreat(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just buy her one today and nak her something and go, is a game
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Amberon11: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Typical Nigerian men mindset fvck fvck fvck and dump.

Well newsflash, you still lose in the end because sex is enjoyed by both parties.
So last last women will eat your money and still enjoy the sex grin
WilliamsChelster:
Typical Nigerian girl mindset. Whites are completely different. Get your money, Fvck the daylight outta dem and dump their sorry ass grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Amberon11: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
So our men don't do anything for money including stealing pants and killing their own parents for rituals. Nigerian men and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.
coolestofall:

Op which country r u 4rm? I bet not Nigeria cos here u can get our ladies 2 do almost anything 4 money.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by UrVillagePpl: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
V- Vote
A- Atiku
L- Lets
E- Enjoy
N- New
T- Things
I- In
N- Nigerian
E- Economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Korllami007: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amberon11:

Well newsflash, you still lose in the end because sex is enjoyed by both parties.

I want to ask you one question
Who feel used after sex and don't want to take responsibility for their actions?.
(a) men
(b) women

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Jeterry(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
op As petrol is to fire so as money is to relationship. Take it or leave it except you want to be doing child's play with primary 5 girls... I rest my case here

That's what's up
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Korllami007: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amberon11:

I want to ask you one simple question
Who feel used after sex and dont want to take responsibility for their actions?
(a) Men
(b) Women
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amberon11:

I still end up helping her broke wallet grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Martinez39(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol 1 day before Valentine Day though grin
I'm even guessing that Hi Luv came in at 23:59.
As in. The other annoying one is telling you to help them like a post or picture so that they can win some competition after many decades or silence and shakara. grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by internationalman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

so what are you trying to say?

99% of girls don't respect men/guys that used money to get them. not because they're not enjoying those benefits but because they believe the guy can't exist without them

I'm not acting pride here but I swear, I have never and I will never use any material things no matter how small it is, to lure or entice a lady.

is really a complex inferiority for guys to be using material things to buy ladies and ladies that accepted to go into a relationship with such person shouldn't complain when they're maltreated thereafter
Bro we are on the same page here..

I have gone out with the most beautiful girls in the past.

And I'm still going out with a very beautiful one as we speak.. But none of them have I used money or any other material things to get...

One of them I wasn't too serious with even constantly subscribed for me monthly from the money other guys gave her.. But I had to cut the relationship though coz I wasn't OK with a girl paying my bills..

Like u said my brother it's Low esteem guys that believe only money is what it takes to get girls..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by coolestofall(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amberon11:
So our men don't do anything for money including stealing pants and killing their own parents for rituals. Nigerian men and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.
Dnt take it personal it's just d way things r. If u check d reason those dumb guyz r doing rituals, it's always because of one dumb lady. Just dat Naija gals own too much.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Me gon just dey observe people dey talk low esteem low esteem. Only if you knew how much these your beautiful girls wey una dey date dey disturb person for petty things like “when next are you going to shoprite, when next are you going to this” I’m bored oh, can I come along grin
Because dey know there’s difference between when they go with their boyfriends and oil boys grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by simeotexy: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch.
olosho in making
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by kense88: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch.
Hope you have a job. Great men hate leaches.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Ategberoson(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
internationalman:

Bro we are on the same page here..

I have gone out with the most beautiful girls in the past.

And I'm still going out with a very beautiful one as we speak.. But none of them have I used money or any other material things to get...

One of them I wasn't too serious with even constantly subscribed for me monthly from the money other guys gave her.. But I had to cut the relationship though coz I wasn't OK with a girl paying my bills..

Like u said my brother it's Low esteem guys that believe only money is what it takes to get girls..

you've said it all. i feel so uncomfortable listening to guys doing like chicken when they come across ladies

they spend money for them and these biitches give out their pvssies for irresponsible guys to fvck mercilessly for free

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Ibman: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
why should you buy her a gift?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
That one concern you, my boo have already bought and kept my val gift for me, ThankGod he is not a nairalander to see this trash you composed.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by SkinnyNigga: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

op As petrol is to fire so as money is to relationship. Take it or leave it except you want to be doing child's play with primary 5 girls... I rest my case here
hoelosho ..!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by oshaosha2014(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Money money money

No real virtue anymore.

MissSweet:

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Unik3030: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

but ladies with no job can have boyfriend n even get married with their jobless status? n later u will start claiming feminists abi
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by madmax2018: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sebi its money you ppl want, that's why your pants are been carted away. The girls know nothing more money. Only few ones have sense to see past the money. I rest my case

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MissSweet(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:

Well I'm sure you know the result of adding petrol to fire. Catastrophe!

Same thing, a relationship built on money and materialism will come to a catastrophic end.

Catastrophe my foot. Did you know how many relationship has scattered because of lack of money. I'm not saying one should build a relationship on money. But money can influence many things in the relationship.

#fact: A guy with money is more confident that one without money. That tells you the extent of what money can do in a relationship. So if as a guy you are not financially buoyant yet, don't try anything relationship because that can worsen your case.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by bezimo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
So you have been trying to get a girl since, but her response has been cold., and discouraging. You shared your affections with her but she never said Yes or Tell you straight No.

Then all of a sudden, a week to Valentine she is all responsive and adds " Dear , Honey , Baby " to every single text she sends you. As a man you would be pleased and Happy. Finally she is responding, hurray!!! but don't take the bait yet.

Let the 14th pass befote you hurry off to buy her expensive gifts and things thinking you are doing great. Hold off those gifts still late evening, and chat her through the day without indicating you intend to do anything for her and check her responses.

I advise my Male friends all the time, money don't get you a lady. It might get you her attention for a few days max , and so will 10 other dudes. You aren't the only one you are on a scale, bringing out your best weapon early ensures others can counter you.

Don't always wipe out your wallets, wait for her to make little sacrifices, or indication of interest first on her own before you start spending... But if you feel like appreciating her with no strings attached, then go at it. Spoil her and she will shower you with attention.. grin

I wish I learnt that early but good it's not too late
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

Catastrophe my foot. Did you know how many relationship has scattered because of lack of money. I'm not saying one should build a relationship on money. But money can influence many things in the relationship.

#fact: A guy with money is more confident that one without money. That tells you the extent of what money can do in a relationship. So if as a guy you are not financially buoyant yet, don't try anything relationship because that can worsen your case.

Lol. OK. I'll let you discover life gradually. If I tell you now you will label me a broke guy. smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Vizzim: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

Your in primary what?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MissSweet(f): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. OK. I'll let you discover life gradually. If I tell you now you will label me a broke guy. smiley

lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissSweet:

True fact. Money gives you one kian confidence because you know Las las anything wey sup money go settle am grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
So you have been trying to get a girl since, but her response has been cold., and discouraging. You shared your affections with her but she never said Yes or Tell you straight No.

Then all of a sudden, a week to Valentine she is all responsive and adds " Dear , Honey , Baby " to every single text she sends you. As a man you would be pleased and Happy. Finally she is responding, hurray!!! but don't take the bait yet.

Let the 14th pass befote you hurry off to buy her expensive gifts and things thinking you are doing great. Hold off those gifts still late evening, and chat her through the day without indicating you intend to do anything for her and check her responses.

I advise my Male friends all the time, money don't get you a lady. It might get you her attention for a few days max , and so will 10 other dudes. You aren't the only one you are on a scale, bringing out your best weapon early ensures others can counter you.

Don't always wipe out your wallets, wait for her to make little sacrifices, or indication of interest first on her own before you start spending... But if you feel like appreciating her with no strings attached, then go at it. Spoil her and she will shower you with attention.. grin
Best advice to ever get from a woman .
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by internationalman(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you've said it all. i feel so uncomfortable listening to guys doing like chicken when they come across ladies

they spend money for them and these biitches give out their pvssies for irresponsible guys to fvck mercilessly for free
At the end of the day ladies only genuinely respect guys who were able to win them without any monetary boost.

Coz that's what it takes to be a real man.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by Thomath(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sell your Giftcards here

http:///2348129066464

TRUSTED AND SWIFT !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" / Trapped By Passion / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.