Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. (12698 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by LetsFaceIt(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
MissSweet:

If you are not willing to spend a dime then don't bother going into relationship. If a man doesn't have money I advice him to go get a job first before thinking of relationship so as to avoid stories that touch.
You mindset is quite tragic
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by MissSweet(f): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
LetsFaceIt:
You mindset is quite tragic
That the truth I've said and if you are pained with what I said then you need to change your mindset.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. by CaesarDon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
why would a girl that as been cold to you expect valentine gifts

the one that tried it with me got this honest response :

kemi: pls babe dont forget my valentine gift
me: sweetheart i would have loved to give u a sweet gift but babe those privileges are for ladies i have something romantic with
kemi: ah ahn me nko
me: honey we both know you haven't gotten to that level yet na if i give all my friends i would go broke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It / I Met Seun Today Pictures / I Too Love Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.