Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here (23379 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Who Is Your Val? / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Thomath(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sell your Giftcards here

http:///2348129066464

TRUSTED AND SWIFT !
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Smh...

Give me another chance ... come back to me sweet poco

Let’s settle this

1 Like

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by WisdomHunter(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
I will start off with my earliest one Yesterday, and will update it later in the day. Ladies let's share our gifts pictures here, and collectively thank the guys for the efforts.

So what gifts did you receive from your better halves, share here so we can join in the " awwwwww, so cute " oya...

Amaka hope dose guys that got you that gift willn't come back and be ranting Amake disappoint me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
WisdomHunter:

Amaka hope dose guys that got you that gift willn't come back and be ranting Amake disappoint me grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have disappointed them well well grin grin
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by amaniro: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
space Booker spotted

You're a South African if I'm not mistakenundecided
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by leksite120(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
CanadianNaija:
A serious toaster sent these to my office. I was just blushing grin
y won't u blush bfr, c u o
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Solomon799(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
collect

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by basketofjokes(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
I will start off with my earliest one Yesterday, and will update it later in the day. Ladies let's share our gifts pictures here, and collectively thank the guys for the efforts.

So what gifts did you receive from your better halves, share here so we can join in the " awwwwww, so cute " oya...
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by BrokenCock: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Why do u want to kill me with laughter?... So funny cheesy cheesy
u design n sew?
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Ola17: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
soberdrunk:

Someone is truly punishing Jennifer tonight but I don't reckon it is the devil........ grin

Chai gringrin
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by acedsportsng: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Posa: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2019
I got a free puna this morning, quickly went two rounds, another of My Nurse and she came to give Me PENIScillin injection, knack her two rounds too, and right now the madam of all madams, my real real just came in, already gave her three, sombori pussy go lit fire till dawn, it’s only sex these girls have to offer. Make I enjoy am jare. Meanwhile another already promised me first thing tomorrow morning, I need discharge madam very early, go drop her off and get ready for the early morning... God help me
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by luckie01: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2019
and no one has ever send me a val presents
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Buharifanatic: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2019
zicoraads:

Why you dey call that one? Na one and same train pack dem two nau. cheesy grin
you are at it again, implying that i'm after the average nonsense you worship like a god, how many girls have ever said that i asked them out here?

have you mistakenly seen me on a thread flirting with a girl somewhere on nairaland b4? what is wrong with you upstairs, it takes a special kind of low life to develop interest in a person they have never seen, it takes a very special genetically enhanced dummy to be online 24/7 defending a girl he doesnt Bleep, guy stop tempting me, whats your problem self, as i insult girls reach, how many have come and said, jude sent me pm, he is angry that i didnt respond? how many? not a single soul, so why are you assuming that i have interest in anyone here, despite all your goodie ass licking, i done Bleep girls for this forum pass you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy irony of life

go ahead keep rimming but leave me out of your madness

6 Likes

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Coolgent(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by knyte(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
This is beautiful
Congratulations once again sir
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by knyte(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2019
zicoraads:
Got a pup for miself.

...a Boerbel pup through knyte. Exactly like this one.

Hoping to take delivery tomorrow.
Congratulations once again sir
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Smh...
It is called romance cheesy
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by CanadianNaija: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
leksite120:
y won't u blush bfr, c u o

lol.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by papyskinsy: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2019
stableprice:
Magic
guy u er a goner
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by hollartundey22(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Everyday is lovers day to me sha o wink but still i got this and more (Don't have the other pics here) from my woman,my everything yesterday. smiley . #amfavoured grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by razible5384(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
pocohantas:
You can never go wrong with black.
Black shoes, black bags, black gowns, black pants. Black is simply everything. cheesy cheesy

The Pepsi is a Val gift too. Got it from the office security man. smiley
there is something about you that keeps drawing me closer,trust me, am very serious about this
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
N0favors:
Oooops! Will I ever get it right? Okay, an open date, pick date, time and choice of place.

NB: this is me not being able to figure what you like and when.
'Twas a wonderful day of love.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2019
razible5384:
there is something about you that keeps drawing me closer,trust me, am very serious about this

I know right smiley
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by N0favors: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
CofOLandOfPeace:

'Twas a wonderful day of love.
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by TanyLoe(f): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Azzari7:
they are all broke, the only thing you can get from them is sex

Really?
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by generationz(f): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Azzari7:
they are all broke, the only thing you can get from them is sex

you know , the words we keep speaking and the thoughts of our hearts end up becoming our reality.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by MissRaine69(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Elder0001:

Thought you’re single ?
Did you just assume? That’s the problem with assumptions.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
MissRaine69:

Did you just assume? That’s the problem with assumptions.

You said it by yourself last year.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by LINTUNE(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
grin cheesy
Martinez39:
Half bread is sha better than none.
Re: Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
luckie01:
and no one has ever send me a val presents

Remind me next year, at least a week before Val. Day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.