Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (66145 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by humberjade: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
A very dangerous combo...especially for ur health and academic focus...d only advantage for d guy is that u won't have to be cooking every now and then, no junk food...provided d lady knows how to cook.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by uchwar1: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
you lie. probably, he was seeing his period

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Dreyl(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
Maybe you both had sex before shower, it happens.

19 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ElsonMorali: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:

hanty! Why are you lying? Why are you lying hanty?

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Chigold101(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school
nothing will happen...

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by BoboKush(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Well deserved

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.

Well deserved
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2019
I can cohabit with a dark skinned beauty for years and nothing will happen but if na light skinned parole.....

.... And lead us not into temptation... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ElsonMorali: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school

The things that will happen? Only one thing comes to mind...and I'm sure you know it already or you will not be here asking this. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by makavelli80(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy
just turn Joseph n do the need full

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Butoneday2(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Everything i mean every fucvking thing will happen. kiss shocked if u want to remove ur boxers nko, if she wants to remove or wear her pant or bra nko. My people everything impossibility will become possible for that place. Even if she's a born again or born twice something must happen. My opinion doh.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Echo50(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2019
hmm
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by HarbySloy(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Am a testifier, a family-friend doh, couples life sweet for school.
No any form of romance nor sex sha, when am damn broke, she gats provide our daily food.
Just two years of experience with her and we still talk till today, she was even expecting me to reside with her for my HND, buh the tide turns for some reasons known to me sha
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by SmithRussell(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
She wud later poison u when u break her heart
Domt be a fool niggi
U wud fuc her raw
Cum in her tire
She go abort or dey use pills
Husband and wife off k hostel life
I did dat shit wit my ex in 2010 at bdpa dat year
Till now she cant let me go
Baba beta run for your life
Chaii. . . Bdpa people wey no dey go class. . . Honeymoon
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2019
modestbrowser:
The goat will eat the yam in his farm.
Lass lass.

This one muzz me

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Butoneday2(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.
Make i hear word jare, another lai mohammed. Holy nweje.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Enjoyment na cheesycheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by King44(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
I think it has a lot of advantage only if there is sexual control

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Hollowshaft222(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Free and every time Bleep would happen but she would be doing the cleaning and laundry for you

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
chiefolododo:
I do not believe your report. You cannot lie to the Holy Ghost

grin
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Humility017(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
you don't mean it...?
tell me the truth...was his manhood not standing during the bath?

and you too didn't come close to each other?
sorry for my questions just wanna ask for a reason...will tell you why I asked though

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Probably wrong or right, I don't want to think about the morality of it.
I lived with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years in school and 3 more years after school. We are married now. We bleeped and bleeped carefully... No pregnancy of any sort
Oya start judging...
Who cares... Our love is forever either way.

Wow. Careful bleeper. I hail o

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by banio: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:

Two things will either take place. 1) Knacking will take place (2) Knacking WON'T take place, but you will have steady and painful erection through out the cohabitation period. She also will have wet panties.

Thank me later
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by efeski(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
HenryDion:

You're gay nigga. May the rainbow family welcome you with open arms.

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by dreezybines: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

grin grin grin I can't believe this from a ladokite...

Even the spirikoko dey knack fire...

I get dem plenty dat year for Oke aafin...

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2019
all this people lieing we stayed 2years and nothing happened

mine was just 1year i dey yuck this girl 2times every morning and night mhen last last she come dey rush me after we graduate

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
efeski:

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you

U cast grin
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by dreezybines: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:

Apostle, chill. The girl was probably not sexually attractive. It all boils down to the fact that you were not attracted to her, not because you were disciplined. At least e get other girls wey you dey eye for your fellowship, if those ones had come to stay, the rest would have been history.

grin grin grin Must you hit the nail on the head

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ImaIma1(f): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Very similar to mine. I stayed with a family friend when I got to school. But I stayed with him for about a month or two.

He would even follow me to the bathroom and stand outside to make sure no guy came close. He was quite protective. When his gf resumed, she was skeptical until she knew I meant no harm.

I eventually got my accommodation but used to run back to his BQ anytime my roommates all travelled because I couldn't sleep alone.

He was a perfect gentlemen and made me realize that generalization doesn't affect every guy. Not all guys are foolish enough to ask for sex from all girls.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:
all this people lieing we stayed 2years and nothing happened

mine was just 1year i dey yuck this girl 2times every morning and night mhen last last she come dey rush me after we graduate

2times every morning. Wow. Issa fornicator dere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by peeps4u: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Stop lying jor, you were staying in BJ hostel opposite Awele viewing centre.
I knew you

Joking bro grin

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Michelle55: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy
This is new! cheesy You see that pussy, my brother you MUST continue chopping it oh. No turning back, aluta continua.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.