Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (66092 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by OpTiX45: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
rex444:
The best room mate ever , cleans the house , mops everywhere even toilet n bathroom, cooks and makes sure everywhere is neat.....all these happens before you come bk from lectures...funny thing, she was my course rep. What was my contribution? Make sure I give her money for food items and her make up money .... Her boyfriends even came to the house to help her fetch water for the house when our tap was bad
your courserep and you dey go lectures she dey there they clean house for you...thunder wey go fire two of una still dey ASUU strike

20 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
HarbySloy:
Am a testifier, a family-friend doh, couples life sweet for school.
No any form of romance nor sex sha, when am damn broke, she gats provide our daily food.
Just two years of experience with her and we still talk till today, she was even expecting me to reside with her for my HND, buh the tide turns for some reasons known to me sha

Mine was with both sex mhen i felt like a married man eat good food yuck any time i like and am also going 4 my HND next year after I.T

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ghettochild4u(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2019
rex444:
The best room mate ever , cleans the house , mops everywhere even toilet n bathroom, cooks and makes sure everywhere is neat.....all these happens before you come bk from lectures...funny thing, she was my course rep. What was my contribution? Make sure I give her money for food items and her make up money .... Her boyfriends even came to the house to help her fetch water for the house when our tap was bad
So u no Bleep her
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Neddyogu(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2019
femi4:
Steady sex

Steady cooking

Steady laundry

And steady carryover grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by dreezybines: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2019
marvin906:
I did that shi.t I almost killed myself with sex..
I come be like person who get aid's..
Only thing good about it I didn't lift a finger in my room

You for try dey drink milk wella... It helps when you Bleep regularly...

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Neddyogu:

And steady carryover grin

This one goes
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by hajyy(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
u had shower with a guy nd nottin happened?!!!
r u dat disgusting?!

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2019
dreezybines:

You for try dey drink milk wella... It helps when you Bleep regularly...

Just buy cow keep for house make u for see steady milk

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Newpman224:

2times every morning. Wow. Issa fornicator dere

u can say that again i always gave it 2 her like it my last mhen dat glory hole always made me come back home early every single day

she is my dream girl thick curvy with a sweet honey pot grin
Newpman224:

2times every morning. Wow. Issa fornicator dere

u can say that again i always gave it 2 her like it my last mhen dat glory hole always made me come back home early every single day

she is my dream girl thick curvy with a sweet honey pot

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2019
ImaIma1:

Very similar to mine. I stayed with a family friend when I got to school. But I stayed with him for about a month or two.

He would even follow me to the bathroom and stand outside to make sure no guy came close. He was quite protective. When his gf resumed, she was skeptical until she knew I meant no harm.

I eventually got my accommodation but used to run back to his BQ anytime my roommates all travelled because I couldn't sleep
alone.

He was a perfect gentlemen and made me realize that generalization doesn't affect every guy. Not all guys are foolish enough to ask for sex from all girls.

The guy deserves a round of applause

11 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Doyenro23(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.

Guy you Bleep up ��� no pastor for konji matter

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:

she is my dream girl thick curvy with a sweet honey pot grin

she is my dream girl thick curvy with a sweet honey pot

U need Jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by chimex001(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
You will be bringing money for food while she cleans the house, do the laundering and spread leg for you.
Are you talking out of experience?
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Akuruoulo(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
You will be bringing money for food while she cleans the house, do the laundering and spread leg for you.

He didn't add spread legs oooh
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Not advisable, no matter how religious you are, you will be tempting yourself everyday. Mind you, at some point she'll be wearing only pant and bra due to the hot weather and for the fact she's becoming too comfortable with you. Just a matter of time till you sleep closely together without any demarcation on the bed, then one day it will get so cold you'll find yourself cuddling each other and your Dickson will mistakenly slide into her wet pvssy angry Congratulations, you now have access to free pvssy day and night so be ready to be a fucklicant.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Newman224:

U need Jesus grin
u too my brother grin
Newman224:

U need Jesus grin
u too my brother
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Cohabiting with a lady is more like you shooting yourself in the leg. If you can't avoid the temptation that comes with it then don't think of it let alone try it. If you claim to be a Christian and you think you can withstand eating the apple good for you.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by NoRetreat(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Gbemys:
Couple's life niyen
You are very correct, I remembered those days.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
Please how old were you back then?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by soothsayer2: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2019
I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.

That is an injustice to your body which is the temple of God dear pastor. Sleeping and waking up everyday to see a lady's garden of Eden whom has not married to you You should have assisted her in getting her own apartment or rather connected her with ur trusted fellowship member. One way or the other you are enjoying the cohabitation (yes). Because you must have seen her JOHN THOMAS. Hmmm! Pastor Pastor!!! Pastor Indeed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by joxxy01(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

maybe the girl is not hot or probably not beautiful. so forget, no be ur pastor save u oh

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
hm i have heard ucheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by jayboy007(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2019
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U PUT A GOAT AND YAM TOGETHER undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Starz825(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy
h
Bad guy...u are already tired of someone's future wife grin

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Resurreccion(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2019
grossintel:
Not advisable, no matter how religious you are, you will be tempting yourself everyday. Mind you, at some point she'll be wearing only pant and bra due to the hot weather and for the fact she's becoming too comfortable with you. Just a matter of time till you sleep closely together without any demarcation on the bed, then one day it will get so cold you'll find yourself cuddling each other and your Dickson will mistakenly slide into her wet pvssy angry Congratulations, you now have access to free pvssy day and night so be ready to be a fucklicant.

Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Good but you should reach a conclusion with the story. Which is not advisable at all
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2019
joxxy01:
maybe the girl is not hot or probably not beautiful. so forget, no be ur pastor save u oh
u gat a point dere. Lets say for example eniola badmus or ebonyi lips trying to seduce mecheesy..dat one go be wasting of time naucheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Newman224: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2019
jayboy007:
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U PUT A GOAT AND YAM TOGETHER undecided

The goat will just look at the yam and slide awayaway grin

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by XaintJoel20: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

That was too risky.

Don't try that next time...

"Let he that thinketh he standeth take heed".

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by joxxy01(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2019
lefulefu:
u gat a point dere. Lets say for example eniola badmus or ebonyi lips trying to seduce mecheesy..dat one go be wasting of time naucheesy
Eniola badmus ke? any way for me lets say Nicky, Kim k etc...
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by bossrillboss: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Nothing that has not happen before.
..Gbam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.