Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (66121 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by uzoma213(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school
this your question is very funny grin...you know what's gonna happen na

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ekwesi3(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.
..mehn i dont believe u...even jesus had the set of persons he flowed with

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by romunu(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
That na,straight lashing for me,pastor you no well oo,
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by AstuteAyo(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

I had a female roommate in Lautech for 2 years. It wasn't intentional. Her parents are my family friends. So, she landed in my place the first time she came to Lautech, hoping to help her find accommodation. She rejected all apartments I found. It dawned on me she was already having feelings for me. But as a pastor guy I was in school, I had no slightest feeling for her. She tempted me for 2 years until I finally graduated. We didn't kiss for once, not to talk of fvkin.

Once I left for nysc, she made me her enemy and broke all connections with despite inheriting everything in my room.
u deserves some accolades
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by greggng: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Sadflup:
Please what are the things that will happen when you have a female roommate in school

Nothing much than Bleep in the morning , Bleep in the evening and night...add your own
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Ubenedictus(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
Huh?
how did that happen?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
rex444:
The best room mate ever , cleans the house , mops everywhere even toilet n bathroom, cooks and makes sure everywhere is neat.....all these happens before you come bk from lectures...funny thing, she was my course rep. What was my contribution? Make sure I give her money for food items and her make up money .... Her boyfriends even came to the house to help her fetch water for the house when our tap was bad

Did you two eventually have sexual interactions, or was it totally platonic?
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by lordprogress: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

Don't give up now!
Lol you hit it bro
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Yoighaman(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

You well so

Just asking ni o....I'm sure the girl wasn't just sexually attractive to you.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by nelronaldo(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
She wud later poison u when u break her heart
Domt be a fool niggi
U wud fuc her raw
Cum in her tire
She go abort or dey use pills
Husband and wife off k hostel life
I did dat shit wit my ex in 2010 at bdpa dat year
Till now she cant let me go
Baba beta run for your life
Uniben!
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by philosophie: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy
4 times per week or 4 times per day? talk true nau bros
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by pastie(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........its not mandatory that something will happen......I have showered with a guy ,he didn't Bleep me........
hanty, your story is inconclusive, how can a potent man bath nakedly with you without kpashing? I think he's reserving you for tomorrow fvck.
you better be aware except he is impotent.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Philipmighty(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
I'm having this issue now.

Having sex at least 4 times a week, I'm tired of the pussy
my brother u are nearly going closer to your grave
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Jokkarm2: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
just continue , my people say that who is fucking his mother s maid does not know the price of toto in the market.
by the time you graduate you will say there is no job in nigeria because you wont be able to differentiate present and past tense

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Ayodejibabs(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:

you are not tired u dont just fancy the honey pot

i and my room mate were yucking at least 5times a day 2times morning and night and we yuck when we back from school to an extent d anuty in charge of the pharmacy store i use to get condom followed suit even after graduating she pays me well 2 come and yuck..

Get a good honey pot and make sure you eat well..
Go and give dat honey pot a legacy
did you mean the pharmacy you always buy condom the attendance you had sex with her

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by ItzBIM(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Nothing that has not happen before.

*happened
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Ayodejibabs:
did you mean the pharmacy you always but condom the attendance you had sex with her

yea!
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by eddly(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2019
chiefolododo:
I do not believe your report. You cannot lie to the Holy Ghost

When it's off your imagination it will never happen
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Xbursta(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Ayodejibabs:
did you mean the pharmacy you always buy condom the attendance you had sex with her

she was older than me
she could have more than 7rounds a night her own addiction pass my own but i always satisfy her well

she's always calling me
i chop dat woman and her money wella grin
Ayodejibabs:

she was older than me
she could have more than 5rounds a night, her own addiction pass my own but i always satisfy her well

she's always calling me to come see her in school
i chop dat woman and her money wella
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by KingWarri: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2019
hmmmm..... it once happen to me back then in school.... she always seduce me at night when I sleep until..... *u know the rest*
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by tete7000(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2019
solz007:

Mr. Pastor You Know Why She Hates On You??
You Never Preached To Her I'm Sure Bout That.

Action they say speaks better than word. What is a better way to preach than to say no to evil when it presents itself? Those who preach and do wrong, what do you think their preaching can achieve? The girl knows the truth, she is averse to the truth. It is why she will hate a man who refused to use her despite having the opportunity, and still went to bequeathed her with his belongings...What preaching can be more than living a good life?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Yoighaman(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
AMDSHY1:
It was way back then i was doing a Diploma in Journalism at the International Institute Of Journalism Abuja some friends pleaded wit me 2 temporarily accomodate a Course Mate of ours whom prior to then i didnt know story was her Aunt whom she was putting up wit threw her out on d grounds dat she was servicing her husband I had pity and took her my plight began a help dat was to last for a Month ended up spanning 2 years this girl will disappear 4 weeks wit no trace somtimes she comes home drunk 1 day she almost died in my house and i never knew it was an abortion gone wrong i spent so much to save her life each time she knows am angry with her she tries seducing me and am glad i never gave in to her numerous moves which is another story entirely anyway a guy traced her 2 my house and they had a fight that he didnt give her money for an abortion so she forcefully took away some of his valuables after d Police case i had 2 let her go and she hates me 2 dis day so my answer 2 u is in the negative

Is this how they taught you to write in your school of journalism?

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by chiefolododo(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2019
eddly:

When it's off your imagination it will never happen
even Paul told Timothy TO FLEE youthful lust.
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Contumely: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:

you are not tired u dont just fancy the honey pot

i and my room mate were yucking at least 5times a day 2times morning and night and we yuck when we back from school to an extent d anuty in charge of the pharmacy store i use to get condom followed suit even after graduating she pays me well 2 come and yuck..

Get a good honey pot and make sure you eat well..
Go and give dat honey pot a legacy

You were fuccking 5 times a day? And ejaculate those 5 times.?

You can lie for africa. Except if you dey kill urself with drugs. Abi na 2 mins each?

Or aren't busy in school at all!

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by akdjr(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
It's not bad. They can leave as room mate without dating if both of them don't have any intimate feelings towards another. A lady once leave with me for 5months + and she always excuse me whenever I want lash my babe and I do excuse them whenever her guy is around whether them lash or not even no concern me.
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by LeoFish92(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:

But his dick was fully erect right?
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Analysiscorner: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Tehila07:

Please, tell me more.

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Grundig: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=TruthFM post=75750367][/quote]
Rotflmao
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Contumely: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Xbursta:

she was older than me
she could have more than 7rounds a night her own addiction pass my own but i always satisfy her well

she's always calling me
i chop dat woman and her money wella grin

she was older than me
she could have more than 5rounds a night, her own addiction pass my own but i always satisfy her well

she's always calling me to come see her in school
i chop dat woman and her money wella

This iidiiot liar again.
7 rounds per night.?

Get the fucckka outa here

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by Resurreccion(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
lanxebony:
Mine is about to start, going for a 2 weeks exam at lautech and I'm about to share the room with my ex. She was saying she knew I might make advances but no problem. Immediately, I cleared her doubts that nothing will happen truout my stay with her ( but me sef know say na lie , I don pack condom for my bag)
3 gbosa for you
Re: A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School by IgweSwa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
amakadihot87:
The nicca most be an efulefu for not leaving an official stamp on your V.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.