Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" (41972 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Luvlyna(f): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sometimes people preach the right messages but they are the wrong vehicles for passing such messages.
What is she wearing for christ sake and still preaching Christ. Who will listen to her
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Quality20(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
what a good lady. thanks for d advise
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by omoteacher(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

No need to be on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram even WhatsApp because all the funny things there are coming to NL.
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
Can BUHARI shut down internet for a just a month tongue Happy Val My one and only shedarh, your madrid guy loves you but sorry can't take you out kiss Atiku and his PDP don steal Nigeria treasury to zero balance.

Please fast and pray and Atikulate against poverty,thank you

Lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by AngelicBeing: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
If she can practice what she preach, then she have my respect, but for now, she's just another useful farm tool hiding under the umbrella of religion.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Dollabiz: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
they cant.trick men in this era
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by 100bonus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is that not saclux paint I'm looking at
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by rosalieene(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
who is this person that carries chiluba's talks to nairaland
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
slay mama warning slay queens
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Stephench: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Stupid Jesus. Only deluded people believe in something loving them without any evidence. Stupid people
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by bolaidu001: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by LZAA: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Please fast and pray and Atikulate against poverty,thank you

Lzaa
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
daddytime:
In fact I just weak when I see who dey preach, condemn, judge and admonish people....Which kind wahala come be dis na with all this attention seeking for social media...

Well...lemme not attack the message or the messenger sha....

Na only God sabi who be who..

Exactly!
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
See her face like Tinubu and MC Oluomo ritual victim angry

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Stephench:
Stupid Jesus. Only deluded people believe in something loving them without any evidence. Stupid people
Will you shut up? All these atheist wannabe's talking poo. When a fool walks on the way, he tells everyone that he is a fool.......Stop advertising your stupidity....akpamu

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by humberjade: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
This lady no well, i swear... grin

"You looked into your private part, eyeball to eyeball and sprayed a very harsh chemical inside it"....buhahahaha
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by UrVillagePpl: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
awwwwnn
beauty with churchGirliness...
I just hope she's wat she said
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by ghettochild4u(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
She resemble someboris private part
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku is A crook.
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by benicta(f): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Her dressing contradicts her message..i wonder why some people find it difficult to practise what they preach.
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by degamemaster(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Happy Valentine To My One and Only Fatima. I Love You And will Do So Forever...
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Footballmo: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
happy val to u @Immaculate.O aka Rico I wanna let u know I love u so much with all my heart....

but its a pity u do not feel the same way towards me..
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by frankblinkz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Evablizin:
shocked

I went to say something but her picture is confusing me.

Anyway,please don't spray perfume in your private part, and don't fornicate,that's the summary of her post.

I swear,I feeling like doing same but the pix is giving a different meaning to her speech
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Valentine report from my area ���

Suddenly, We just heard gbowaaaaa in my neighbor's room...

We thought it was earthquake!.

I wonder what happened.
We thank God they’re safe.
Person no go go die this Valentine’s Day

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Shegzdave: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
We knw yhur type...
Meanwhile, EXPANSION is when God gave you a HOLE and you turn it to a WELL... happy val
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by lenghtinny(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
This girl is the definition of beauty with no brain....

Whoever still believes the bullsh*t theory that girls loses their virginity on Valentine’s day in 2019 is nothing but a dunce....

It's called Valentine’s day not world deflowering day damnit angry
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by West601(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
But, are you a virgin??
why you asking?u get interest in her?
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by West601(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Valentine report from my area ���
Suddenly, We just heard gbowaaaaa in my neighbor's room...
We thought it was earthquake!.
I wonder what happened. We thank God they’re safe. Person no go go die this Valentine’s Day
otuocha!!na ova banging on an old bed
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by West601(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady has warned people to be careful what they do in the name of celebrating the Valentine season of love.

According to the lady identified as Chukwuba Chiluba (pictured), a girl she knows almost died last year while marking the special day after she sprayed perfume in her private parts for reason best known to her.

The young lady also likened fornication to witchcraft while sharing her opinion online.

Read below what she shared on Facebook.

IF YOU FORNICATE, YOU ARE A WITCH.

Please don't do anything stupid this valentine . By this time last year there was a girl that used perfume inside her private regions and got hospitalized, we almost lost her to the cold hands of death . You looked into your private part , eye ball to eyeball and sprayed a very harsh chemical inside it , what were your plans ?

This message goes out to virgins who will break their backs pleasing an asshole on Valentine's Day. In a 2 star hotel . He don't love you. But guess who loves you every single day, and he doesn't need you to spray perfume inside your private part ?

Jesus loves you ! Don't play yourself !

And like I always say, If you are a fornicator, Satan will give you something else- an idol to take the place of God in your life. It is impossible for the one who is living in fornication to serve God. Every fornicator is either into witchcraft, or is a victim of witchcraft.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/dont-do-anything-stupid-lady-reveals-how-her-friend-almost-died-on-valentines-day.html
na 2star dem dy disvirgin her,eyahhh sorry si
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by sanesta: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
If she can practice what she preach, then she have my respect, but for now, she's just another useful farm tool hiding under the umbrella of religion.
why judging her by her dressing??
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by mechanics(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
She shouldn't have expose her chest like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.