Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? (12838 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by oboy81: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
During my NYSC. She was a next door neighbour. The lady always leave early for work. One morning while lying lazily on bed, she came into my room tying wrapper to her chest.
She came straight to my bed and lay down beside me. After we talked innocently as usual for couple of minutes, she stood up to leave, next thing I saw was that the wrapper she was tying was already loose from her body and there she was stark naked like Eve in the garden east of Eden. I got so confused. To add to my confusion, while she bent to pick up the wrapper she exposed everything beneath. All was just pinky staring at me. Nothing really happened because I got so confused that I couldn't think straight. She picked up the wrapper, stood in front of me, reluctantly tied the wrapper back and left.
You be lying there

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2019
It Started With Lips Touching in The Dark
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by alphaNomega: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2019
xpac01:
During my NYSC. She was a next door neighbour. The lady always leave early for work. One morning while lying lazily on bed, she came into my room tying wrapper to her chest.
She came straight to my bed and lay down beside me. After we talked innocently as usual for couple of minutes, she stood up to leave, next thing I saw was that the wrapper she was tying was already loose from her body and there she was stark naked like Eve in the garden east of Eden. I got so confused. To add to my confusion, while she bent to pick up the wrapper she exposed everything beneath. All was just pinky staring at me. Nothing really happened because I got so confused that I couldn't think straight. She picked up the wrapper, stood in front of me, reluctantly tied the wrapper back and left.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sometimes you wish to reverse time, yes?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by mozel247: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mine was during nysc. She happen to share a bed with me always as a result of lack of bed space for us the new comers. The older corper passing out just in a month and wouldn't share room as the culture in the lodge they said. She wasn't in d same ppa with me and hate her ppa in a far village in another LG. Never had problem with it as we were more than 30 sleeping outside under net. She shifted our bed to another guys space who travelled at extreme end without me somehow secluded and shielded from direct breeze when it get cold in the night knowing there was a plan. I return back from site (Abuja) that night and met her sleeping. I join and didn't allow me sleep and was always intentionally kicking me. At first I tot a mistake cuz we have shared bed more than a week. Then I pretended snoring back and got kicked and kicked. Drag cover cloth from me cuz the night was too cold even when she have hers. Then I draw her close to warm her and the rest was colded not to wake anybody.

Boom damn on me i just got a room mate been the clo and entitle to a room. I got an undergraduate gf instantal and then became her most hated enemy.

We latter became good friend and will bleep her anytime any day we see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by presented007(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Richarlisonjr:
Yeah about three of Dem tried to seduce me but I controlled myself angry angry angry I don't have time for nonsense angry........d only thing Manchester city will lift this season is kompany big head angry angry angry

Seems you are still pained with your 6:0 lose grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Beetwo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
reading
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Resurreccion(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Ask adeola what happened to her when she traveled n came back to school.... I release inside that day. Postinor 2 came in handy tho.
Werey man
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Delaw00(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
:Dchild of the world everywhere smh...Lol
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Veiniously: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mine told me she want it and i gave her hot
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by MissSweet(f): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
All lies... can someone just say the truth
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Professorcplus(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
This happened 11 or 12 years ago. Mine was when I was 10 or 9yrs. I used to visit this our neighbor with family. Girl twins and their senior sister. The senior sister just finish waec then so she stayed at home. She is more fairer that other siblings. So more brodas (guys) used to buy us sweet to give her their numbers or for toasting. She once caught me when doing mum and dad with Kenny. Although nothing happened between I and Kenny. Due to that she (senior sister) treaten me that what she saw us doing was bad and she would tell their parent. I plead with her not to tell anyone so she gave me condition. I would do anything, wash plate, go on errant and so one. Until one faithful day I was sent back from school for school fee and since I had no place to go I decided to go to their house hoping I meet twins. But guess what?...

When I entered I saw her tieing towel and she called me in and told me to wait for her. Well I was happy I was going to be served food. Food indeed. She later called me into her room for the first time. Entering her room for the first time was strange. So she asked why did I know what I was doing to her sister (kenny). I beg her again not to tell her parent again with tears. She later lie on the bed and told me to do as she say. I was told to lick her p u $$¥. Men for the first time in my life I saw her real and raw, red and juicy like watermelon. Couple with the saint I pretended to be loving it. Well I never new anything I did because she was directing me all through. She came twice since I could see More fluid. But deep down I wasn't interested because she later went to her bathroom only for me to run and boom. The glass sliding door was locked well I manage to open it and another veranda terrace was locked. I squeezed my self through the hole patterns design on the veranda (it sized me due to my small size).

Few day later she looked at me with the eye that I must not hear what we did. But as I grew I never mind again. Although I never tell anyone related except here. Beside she is married and I still use to see her. I give her respect and she respects me back.

But now I'm still a virgin even peer pressure is everywhere so I don't even discuss about sex in open place except on faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Kingsteve(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Guy you dull!
Too dull ooo.
In fact, I just vex as I read am finish.
Nna ehh...
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:
Konji got no respect for gender.

1. A young chic that I met barely in 48 hours, gave me the green light to bang her, I think she was in heat. My dick was willing but my mind couldn't because I got a gf then. Next day she came back...tried forcing herself on me, resisted for a while...got my CD and bang her well. Her ass is too huge for a teen. I can still see that ass whenever I close my eyes.

2. I have a lady friend. One day that I visited her, she started acting funny. I knew what she wanted but couldn't give it to her. I was scared that day and because I never expected such. She is married lipsrsealed
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by MissSweet(f): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
iyke926:

Konji got no respect for gender.

1. A young chic that I met barely in 48 hours, gave me the green light to bang her, I think she was in heat. My dick was willing but my mind couldn't because I got a gf then. Next day she came back...tried forcing herself on me, resisted for a while...got my CD and bang her well. Her ass is too huge for a teen. I can still see that ass whenever I close my eyes.

2. I was have a lady friend. One day that I visited her, she started acting funny. I knew what she wanted but couldn't give it to her. I was scared that day and because I never expected such. She is married lipsrsealed

At least I respect matured men who has rules.
A man with honor wouldn't go for underage girls and married/engage women.

My respect for you is 50% smiley
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:

At least I respect matured men who has rules.
A man with honor wouldn't go for underage girls and married/engage women.

My respect for you is 50% smiley
The teen was like 19 years old and she even told me something crazy like "you are acting like a child shocked" this is someone I was trying let know that it ain't right to do it. Had to tell my buddy then.

I never believed something like that might happen. She used "we are consenting adults" but it is against the rules to bang a wifed woman.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by DonroxyII: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:
It has happened to me on 4 different occasions with 4 different girls.

I only had 1 that disturbed me for 5 years 2010-2015 ... I bulged in 2015. She think I am all about books and wants me as fantasy but she met Fire cheesy

One even fought me like direct confrontation , snubbing, hatred ... I remember she told me she had needs and I should quench her konji ... like begging .... she be colleague having relationship issues then........ I have to beg her for hours and still stood my ground .... She is the most voluptuous woman I have ever come in contact with in my life !

I was just scared ooo..... Make dem no use person do Jazz ke cheesy .....

It scares me when a woman I hardly known initiates sex, I hate being objectified and used !!!
..... But If I know you and you are my kinda game .... You Must chop am !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Eroms4life17(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah we do, what I do is jump on my boo and start kissing tongue tongue
hope u not saying that just for likes?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Eveezy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well, I have had the experience a number of times and I declined on most occasions, not cause I didnt want it, but seemed strange. The few I agreed to were d ones I already knew.

Let me give about 1 or 2 experience.

The first one was while in school, I had just moved into a new hostel, the building was built in a U shape form, the hostel had more of girls and only two guys, I made d number of guys 3. I was bathing on that faithful day (2nd day after moving in), I left my door open but dropped my curtain, I never expected anyone to come knock my door.
My bath room was directly facing d entrance door, I just finished bathing, nd I had dropped my towel on the bed, so I decided to walk to my bed to pick it up, that was when a lady hand went thru d curtain nd knocked on d door, nd b4 I could do jack, she was already in, I wanted to cover my private bt she had already seen it, so I just picked d towel nd continued cleaning my body, I expected her to say sorry nd quickly go out, but instead she stood by d door nd said "Ooo u re naked" remained dere for abt 30 sec just looking at me b4 she left, I was a bit embarased tho. Eventually I talked to her dt evening den she told me she had body pains, she came to my room, told me to massage her waist, so I did, next thing she told me her ass was also paining her, that I should massage, I also obliged, it seemed strange but I knew wat she wanted, while massaging, I noticed she wore pad, so I bacame dissapointed. Thinking that it was gonna end dere, the babe turned and asked that I massaged her boobs, well, I did and also sucked her good, then finally she whispered to me that she wants my dick in her pussy, at that point, all that occupied my mind was "a gal dt u dont know want u to fvck her on her period" nd I had no condoms.
I quickly stood up and went outside, left her in d room and tried to calm myself down. I know most guys will say I bleeped up, but it just didnt seem right with me
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
You did the right thing.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by zed7: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Girlfriends had initiated sex frequently in the past, even begged. But I have never had a random girl make a move. I have gotten green lights though but I didn't really pursue it because I wasn't feeling the girls. When I was like 11, one older girl- a neighbour- tried to seduce me in her parents house when she was alone, I was young and naive and didn't understand what she wanted. She wore only a nightie and nothing under and told me to touch her. I just stood looking and before anything could happen, someone knocked at the door and she told me to leave through the back door.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Biglittlelois:
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by CosmicPhoenix: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=80679066][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
if what you typed is true then you are a wild girl
Biglittlelois:

grin grin
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if what you typed is true then you are a wild girl

Because I initiate sex sometimes? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
yes,it's not common

Biglittlelois:

Because I initiate sex sometimes? Lol.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
yes,it's not common

Lol okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.