Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (62193 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by lanrock(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
No be Man? Age is jst numbers
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by greggng: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't see anything bad in the content of that letter...is just an admiration letter not love letter.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Xtfield(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
What I see there is not a love letter. The boy likes your teaching and your smile. These are mete compliments. You don't punish somebody for giving you a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by GbovoLee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Advice thr young maestro, he has potentials....
He should wait for his time.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Solowande(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ignore him. Ur punishment or advice will not change anything.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by senatepresido: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
just be touching his dick while he touches your breast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by 8stargeneral: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
So,is now a crime to love someone .
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Uzoigwe1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nonsense

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Powermind: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Honestly, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with what the boy has written. He’s in love with the teaching of the Corper and that’s a good thing. This is actually the best opportunity to mold the boy into someone great by asking him to be the best in class if he really wants to show to the Corper that he likes her

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by sonofElElyon: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Punisher him!!!

Wuraola01:
You should punished him grin cheesy

Corpa grin. This one weak me oh
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by havenz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Which subject are you teaching, don't you know that tomorrow is election, my friend wait till after election before we can advise you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by MartinsD12(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
dachilino:
A corps member identified as Christy Augustine, took to the platform to share a photo of the love letter she got from a student at the school she was deployed to.

The corps member who took to social media to share the love letter, revealed that the student who gave it to her is in J.S.S 2. She took to a popular platform to ask if she should punish or advice the student. Read her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/corps-member-shares-love-letter-she-got-from-a-student/

Nothing dey wrong there, they can nack themselves
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
ednut1:
He will go far in life. Risk taker
As in...the nerve no be here o
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by banio: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
She should just advise him or ignore. If you punish him, he could do you juju, and that your puna go suffer am. By the time you will know yourself, you will have gotten three children for him.

That's how a corper was always embarrassing a Fulani man, that he is smelling. She finally ended up being his second wife. Even her parents came begging, but the man refused undoing his evil. Ladies should always behave well. Some guys are just evil.

Another Monika was insulting a guy on cyber space. The guy used another Monika, she fell for it and the guy ended up doing her the shaku zanku dance.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by oluwakayode25(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Call the pickin come for me first!!!.. Mah teach am small civic education

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by goldenfrosh(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
What do you expect?
Instead of teaching, you are always smiling
Instead of making them to concentrate, you seduce lil minds with your provocative dressing
Instead of using new methods to make them assimilate, you go there to gist with them
The end product is what you just received
You caused it, face it grin

People like u need koboko daily.......... Dirty and stupid mind

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by thegreencoal: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wuraola01:

I should also punish your for terrible English word ('punished' ) you wrote there. tongue
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Tombrown3(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
PUNISH him because he stole your foul, he ate your chicken egg raw.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:
Immediately I saw the head line, I knew it was going to be a male student. And I was right! There are many badly raised boys in the society today.

There are many of them on this platform. They are the same ones that look for any opportunity to trash women. Wait, they will soon be here to blame the teacher for smilong too much undecided

Just drop an advise for the kid and leave which is one is you knew the person will be a male ?

Your hatred for the male gender is getting out of hand .
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by kuntash: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wuraola01:

You didn't consider it a typo?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by adexcool2019: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
You need to Educate this boy - he still Small for this SWARGGER !

But are you in Critical Situation where you need a Second Salary to Back Up Your Present Job ? If Yes ..... Then, You can just Click this LINK here: www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Training Information How You Can Start This Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends Any Capital Kobo From Your Pocket To Getting Started Right Now !
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by DONBABA11: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
O boi, i admire your courage. aunty corper, i know you're confuse on what to do but my advice to you is to stop showcasing your assets to your students and lead with with good moral
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by foreshore(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
dachilino:
A corps member identified as Christy Augustine, took to the platform to share a photo of the love letter she got from a student at the school she was deployed to.

The corps member who took to social media to share the love letter, revealed that the student who gave it to her is in J.S.S 2. She took to a popular platform to ask if she should punish or advice the student. Read her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/corps-member-shares-love-letter-she-got-from-a-student/

How does this translate to a love letter?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Edusouls(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Those end of days generation of kids we are talking about, this is one of them spotted, they started arriving this world from 1990 upwards..these latter human beings are mean,wiser than parents,love worldly things to pieces ,wicked and mature abnormally fast..I call them the XCHILDS..

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by mozona(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmm
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elder0001:
[s]Just drop an advise for the kid and leave which is one is you knew the person will be a male ?

Your hatred for the male gender is getting out of hand .[/s]
We are no longer on that other thread, get past yourself already!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by okenwa216(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC...chai
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Ikpongiton: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
some people will prefer masturbation instead of facing the real thing
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by WIZGUY69(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
What do you expect?
Instead of teaching, you are always smiling
Instead of making them to concentrate, you seduce lil minds with your provocative dressing
Instead of using new methods to make them assimilate, you go there to gist with them
The end product is what you just received
You caused it, face it grin

Easy charlie �
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by anyicash(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't take any decision on that yet..just keep on observing that boy..oneday you will find out what gave him to gut to do so.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Elista(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
I dont blame the boy,but ur attitude when u interact with them,so u deserve it.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Timisamd(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
shadrach77:
agba wa bura bewe o ba se o ri sad
hmmmn.... Oro NLA...
Wabura bewe o seori

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.