Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (62189 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Hahjascho(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kindly report the case to the school's Principal or any one in form of authority..... this is called INFATUATION .....

That's where they start from......just give him few years he will take action by his hand for those within his boundary..

Please anywhere-anytime you see WRONG pls CORRECT it for me.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by arrestdarrester: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
It has nothing to do with geo-political zone
What matters is your approach with students when teaching
You are judged by your approach
Is she the finest corper serving?
Why did other students not write to other female/male corpers?

Were you there? How did you conclude so easily that other students didn't write other corp members?

Did you serve at all? If you did, did you teach in a public secondary school?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Alaenyieby(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by ameh99: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Men...chai....it’s in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
[s]what do you expect?
Instead of teaching, you are always smiling
Instead of making them to concentrate, you seduce lil minds with your provocative dressing
Instead of using new methods to make them assimilate, you go there to gist with them
The end product is what you just received
You caused it, face it[/s]grin
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by SlayerForever: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:

We are no longer on that other thread, get past yourself already!

What's your issue with men?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by AKzee(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
You got the boy wrong. He was only expressing his love for your method of teaching. I think the corper herself had something in mind towards the young man.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Wuraola01(f): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, but he didn't say he love her na, he's just appreciating her effort for teaching them.

Lol. I know right cheesy grin

It's the corper I'm teasing cheesy
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by hahn(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
ddooskie:

The person you quoted was actually referring to the corps member's write up, check again.

I actually saw that after my comment

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by neyur: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
lonelydora:
All these half-baked corpers from backyard schools self. She couldn't even write correct English.

What a courageous boy? I see nothing bad in the letter. Just a little boy expressing his feelings

oga! no be only english she studied for school now...

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Wuraola01(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
AKzee:
You got the boy wrong. He was only expressing his love for your method of teaching. I think the corper herself had something in mind towards the young man.

Exactly. The letter is normal. smiley
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by olatechnician(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
beatcoins:
You haven't heard that a man selling fura da nunu makes over N100k a day? Can you sell Fura Da Nunu?

maybe u should hlp him wit 150k, as d capital grin
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wuraola01:

Lol. I know right cheesy grin
It's the corper I'm teasing cheesy
Lolz, alright.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Generalkorex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wuraola01:
You should punished him grin cheesy

Corpa grin. This one weak me oh
this show that her students know nothing
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by dejdel(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm...if the corper is not careful,she will be the one writing love letter to the boy.Those boys are not just bold,dem dey do jazz.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Bobbyigwe(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effect of Bollywood, African Magic and so on. please advice the boy and invite the parent
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by 9jaRealist: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:
Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it was going to be a male student. And I was right! There are too many badly raised boys in the society today.

Many African (Nigerian) parents spend more time grooming the girls, and leaving the boys unchecked. They eventually grow up to be a menace to the society.

There are many of them on this platform. They are the same ones that look for any opportunity to trash women. Wait, they will soon be here to blame the teacher for smiling too much undecided

Hit it squarely on the head!

Although this is probably just a case of misguided adolescence, the sad reality is that there’s always an underlying culture of male entitlement in our paternal culture. Lots of dudes think women should be honored by their romantic (or even amorous) attention. SMH

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jiang:
Why don't you learn to differentiate between tenses first before you crave for extra attention.

I have no idea what's wrong with some corpers, You dress provocatively & keep smiling, gisting while teaching students, the end result will be sexual attraction instead of learning.

Mtcheew

P.S I was once a corper so am speaking from experience

I would love to blame the corpers but they aren't professional teachers. Teaching is an art and that's why we have NCE graduates.

Teaching like economics suffers when armchair experts call the shots.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:
Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it was going to be a male student. And I was right! There are too many badly raised boys in the society today.

Many African (Nigerian) parents spend more time grooming the girls, and leaving the boys unchecked. They eventually grow up to be a menace to the society.

There are many of them on this platform. They are the same ones that look for any opportunity to trash women. Wait, they will soon be here to blame the teacher for smiling too much undecided

Corper flyca
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by firstolalekan(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:

How about your father, uncles and brothers
?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by mrbee90: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Corpa abi na copper with?
Punish him for being a dull at jss2
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by ibinaboonline: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ah ah. Why is everyone like this na? Why taking it out on the boy? What has he done wrong? Na the grown woman who make everything a public matter that is to be made to share the blame. The boy is an individual and the whole thing is actually cute. Come to think of it, it doesn't say anywhere in that letter that he wants to have sex (though France president did it and still does it with his teacher). The boy says he loves how she smiles, how she teaches etc. What's wrong with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by whytediamond(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Now this cracked me up big time. It bothers me when adults still make mistakes using simple tenses.

hahn:

You and the student are the same grin
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by kmaster007: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
i advice d corper lady to leave dat sch bfor d guy uses juju on her... it had hppn in ogun state bfor... wen a jss impregnant a corper lady
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by MannytheMainman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
flyca:

Uhhh.....Sorry.... Do you have a son?
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by MannytheMainman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
9jaRealist:

Hit on the head!

Although this is probably just a case of a misguided adolescence, the sad reality is that there’s always an underlying culture of male entitlement in our paternal culture. Lots of dudes think women should be honored by their romantic (or even amorous) attention. SMH
What up with all these women who think girls are saints?...... Look.... I just wanna let y'all know..... Girls actually cause the issues in the society Now..... I mean... I'm legit telling you people... We guys just stand by and watch them these days.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by deltateam: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its a letter of appreciation. The boy is bold to appreciate his teacher, why the hell would she purnish him? For what again

I didn't see where he asked her to be his girlfriend.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by hahn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
whytediamond:
Now this cracked me up big time. It bothers me when adults still make mistakes using simple tenses.

The person I quoted was only making fun of the corper in the op though.

However, It is testament of the decay in our education system. Many people don't know the difference between "am" and "I'm" and other simple things.

It's sad really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Teeabod(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Be careful!
Rape Alert!!!!!
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Teeabod(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Be careful...
Rape Alert!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.