Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (62147 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by lordally(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Temple1288:

The best comment I've seen here ever since I joined Nairaland. You're a genius!

Ehen TEMPLE ME AND YOU GET SERIOUS PROBLEM OOOO....wey na only Buhari fit settle us!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by okwabayi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
eagleeye2:
How many times this gain story go trend?
I’m sure she’s one of these hopeless female moderators hence we won’t rest concerning the story till 2050.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by okwabayi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
When I was in JSS 1 we had a sexy young teacher of about 24 years or so.
Even as a child I knew she wasn’t a fully independent adult hence the guesstimated age.
I never put two and two together but noticed all the male teachers gravitated towards her.
It was many years later as a fully grown man that other males who were in JSS 3 and SS 1 back then told me she was mad sexy and dominated their infantile fantasies.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Trustee1: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
What do you expect?
Instead of teaching, you are always smiling
Instead of making them to concentrate, you seduce lil minds with your provocative dressing
Instead of using new methods to make them assimilate, you go there to gist with them
The end product is what you just received
You caused it, face it grin
Don't be so quick to judge. They're students who think negatively just like you, mere looking at a full clothed woman, they're trigged. So don't always blame women. It's Sexism.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2019
firstolalekan:

How about youre father, uncles and brothers
?
Are they adolescents? Dumbie!

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2019
SlayerForever:

What's your issue with men?
Nothing really smiley

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Temple1288(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
lordally:

Ehen TEMPLE ME AND YOU GET SERIOUS PROBLEM OOOO....wey na only Buhari fit settle us!!!

God forbid! This one wey Buhari go settle I rebuke it!
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2019
onegig:
You should stop jumping into conclusions. This is not about being badly raised or society.

I received multiple letters from female students when I was a serving Corper to the point a Prefect was bullying a junior student because she thought i "liked" her junior colleague when in fact the junior one was just brilliant and was very interactive in class.

Does it mean all girls were also badly raised? Maybe you hear out guys who are young lecturers and the torment they go through in the hands of female students. This ain't a gender issue so don't bring gender into it.

As for the Lady. I honestly think she should just ignore it and continue with her classes. If the kid is now persistent or shows continued lack of concentration in class she can now guide him aright.
ALL? shocked
I said “many”, you said “all”.
Na wa for many of you o

There are too many unguided, misguided young people in the society today. However, a larger chunk of these people are males. This is because parents seem take more time grooming the girls (because of societal expections of them) that the boys.

Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by firstolalekan(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:
Are they adolescents? Dumbie!
No, they're grandads
Oponu
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2019
firstolalekan:

No, they're grandads
Oponu
Good! So I wasn't talking about people that age. Go use tissue and hold the leaky part of your brain wink

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Ayemileto(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2019
hahn:

You and the student are the same grin

Read the corper's post grin
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by SlayerForever: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

Nothing really smiley

Okay. Let's agree.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by erenax: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2019
ednut1:
He will go far in life. Risk taker

grin grin
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by benjaminlawson(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2019
NYSC REGISTRATION BEGINS REGISTER AT BBC CYBER CAFE BESIDE SUG HALL FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC DAMATURU

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by onojaford(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Fools all over! I see nothing wrong in the two of them getting married. In fact, that little boy is the Love that the so-called adult teacher will seek but never find. It's not about why he did it, it's all about what made him do it... His sexuality. Beating or punishing will bring about another unhealthy and confused boy who can never express his feelings or sexuality.

Get understanding! The boy is infatuated and his teacher is the game here. You know, most problems that people have in later life springs from unfulfilled sexual fantasies. We should try more to understand sexual motivations and drives instead of shaming ourselves and others.

There are lots of men and women who cannot express their sexes and it's depressing. It leads to prudishness... oops! I think I am going off-point here. Well...

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by markfour(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
what !!! that student get mind o...
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Herbwise(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

Go in front of a big mirror. Look at yourself and ask sincerely: will I give this same if it was a female student and a male teacher.

If you read my post well you would have seen this line: Almost everyone had a crush be it male or female while growing up.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Herbwise(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2019
onegig:

You should stop jumping into conclusions. This is not about being badly raised or society.

I received multiple letters from female students when I was a serving Corper to the point a Prefect was bullying a junior student because she thought i "liked" her junior colleague when in fact the junior one was just brilliant and was very interactive in class.

Does it mean all girls were also badly raised? Maybe you hear out guys who are young lecturers and the torment they go through in the hands of female students. This ain't a gender issue so don't bring gender into it.

As for the Lady. I honestly think she should just ignore it and continue with her classes. If the kid is now persistent or shows continued lack of concentration in class she can now guide him aright.

Please tell him....he needs to think before typing.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Herbwise:
Correction: The boy may not be among those not properly raised. He is simply expressing his feeling. Almost everyone had a crush be it male or female while growing up. There were many girls who had crush on me while growing up.

Later, some grew to understand that it was infatuation. Some are my good friends till date.

So do not crucify the boy ohhh.

As for you teacher....Draw the boy closer and help him understand his feelings. Don't kill or humiliate the boy.

In the words of a popular Nigerian musician...." If you love some body walk up to tell am say you love am.......It does no crime!
The JS2 boy that wrote “am in love with you” to his teacher? Really? Huh! Why am I even responding to you? Bye undecided

Modified: Oh, I see you jumping comment to comment trying to justify his acts. Shows your type of upbringing too.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2019
olatechnician:

maybe u should hlp him wit 150k, as d capital grin
Seem like you both are into this scam.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by CaesarDon(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
It beats my imagination how our universities churn out half baked graduates that cannot express themselves in simple english

See her cheap stunt to seek attention, a teacher for that matter nonsense!!! angry
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
the boy wan chop wetin elders like lefulefu dey chop
ehn indomie children no dey fear dese days oo grin
Fourwinds:
the boy wan chop wetin elders like lefulefu dey chop
ehn indomie children no dey fear dese days oo
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn indomie children no dey fear dese days oo grin ehn indomie children no dey fear dese days oo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by firstolalekan(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

Good! So I wasn't talking about people that age. Go use tissue and hold the leaky part of your brain wink
lol
What a dolt
Go use tissue blablabla
How does that rubbish sound to you?
What a dolt you are.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by flyca: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
firstolalekan:
lol
[s]What a dolt
Go use tissue blablabla
How does that rubbish sound to you?
What a dolt you are. [/s]
Shhhhh

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by lordally(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Temple1288:

God forbid! This one wey Buhari go settle I rebuke it!
How far...Omo u just spoil my plans that day ooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by Danhumprey: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
hahn:

The person I quoted was only making fun of the corper in the op though.

However, It is testament of the decay in our education system. Many people don't know the difference between "am" and "I'm" and other simple things.

It's sad really.
Sometimes, I think they know the difference between "am" and "I'm" and when to properly use each, but still chose to misuse them anyway. It's annoying, though. Like very annoying.
Re: Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student by hahn(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Danhumprey:
Sometimes, I think they know the difference between "am" and "I'm" and when to properly use each, but still chose to misuse them anyway. It's annoying, though. Like very annoying.

Most likely they don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.