Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (96135 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by tammie24: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Run abeg

So annoying to watch
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by mekussa(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
The title of post should have been something like....'UNGRATEFUL EX-GIRLFRIEND......'.
U try am with me, U become an EX on the spot and u MUST pay for everything u scatter.... Before I KICK YOUR MORONIC ASS OUT OF THE ROOM.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by WeRblessed(f): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
So by scattering everything you now got the ring? Women should always carry themselves in a modest way. What example is she going to show her children? So you are telling children that when things don't go their way they should start breaking things? This lady is just pure narcissist. What a crazy mama? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Butoneday2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
She is an Ogbanje better find ur way b/4 it is too late. undecided
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by rentAcock(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
She shouldn't tell her boyfriend what she wants though, it's supposed to be a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by slaypapa: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
SmellySperm:
hmm
Guy u better leave mama and im yansh o
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by mcdokwe(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Remember to cast your votes! If I were to tell you, I will ask you to vote for Atiku, but the choice is yours, but as you make that choice, ask yourself if Nigeria is ideally led... #votenotfight
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by EmzyT: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
You were expecting chains, rings? Well-Done o IRON LADY sad

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Iyajison: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
I seriously don't understand d way girls dis days are so eager to get married....

Una think marriage na noddles abi..??

My gf is jxt bringing same leg here......am totally confused....

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Dinho20(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
FOOD FOR THOUGHT;

Michael Jackson wanted to live for 150 years. He appointed 12 doctors at home who would daily examine him from hair to toenails. His food was always tested in laboratory before serving. Another 15 people were appointed to look after his daily exercise and workout. His bed had the technology to regulate the oxygen level. Organ donors were kept ready so that whenever needed they could immediately donate their organ . The maintenance of these donors were taken care of by him. He was proceeding with a dream of living for 150 years. Alas! He failed. On 25th June 2009, at the age of 50, his heart stopped functioning. The constant effort of those 12 doctors didn't work. Even, the combined efforts of doctors from Los Angeles and California too couldn't save him. The person who would never put a step forward without the doctors suggestion for his last 25 years, couldn't fufill his dream of living 150 years. Jackson's final journey was watched live by 2.5 million people which is the longest live telecast till date. On the day he died, i.e. 25th June '09 at 3.15 pm, Wikipedia, Twitter, AOL's instant messenger stopped working. Millions of people together searched Michael Jackson on Google. Jackson tried to challenge death but death challenged him back. The materialistic life in this materialistic world embraces materialistic death instead of a normal one. This is the rule of life. Now let's think. Are we earning for the builders, engineers, designers or decorators? Whom do we want to impress by showing expensive house, car and extravagant wedding? Do you remember the food items in the wedding reception which you had attended couple of days ago? Why are we working like an animal in life? For the comfort of how many generations do we want to save? Most of us have one or two children. Have you ever thought how much do we need and how much do we want? Do we consider that our children won't be able to earn much and so its necessary to save some extra for them? Do you spend some time with yourself, family or friends in the week? Do you spend 5% of your earning on yourself? Why don't we find happiness in life along with what we earn? If you think deeply, your heart might fail to work. You will suffer from slip disc, high cholesterol, insomnia etc. etc. Conclusion: Spend some time for yourself. We don't own any property, its only in some documents that our name is written temporarily. When we say “this is my property”, God passes a crooked smile. Don't create an impression on a person seeing his car or dress. Our great mathematicians and scientists used bicycle or scooter for commuting. Its not a sin to be rich, but to be rich only with money is a sin.Control life or else life will control you.The things which really matter at the end of life is contentment, satisfactionand peace.Sadly, these cannot be bought.

7 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by spiralwedge(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Originalsly: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
@ Op...why post the comments from another site? We're here to read our own comments and reply if we want to.

@ topic.... what happens when a broke guy hooks up with a materialistic and demanding babe. In video....she asked for booty shorts (he gets her something else from Victoria's Secret)... that pisses her off... not counting that ...she gets real mad.... all I ask for is one thing..... a Pandora chain.... earrings....and a ring! ... what if she'd ask for two things?!

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Xbursta(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
coolestofall:
This is what happens when a guy is too clingy 2 a girl. If na me I go just pack my gift go give another girl wey go appreciate.

4 this single thing u just said
your enemies shall know no peace until dem free your matter grin
coolestofall:
This is what happens when a guy is too clingy 2 a girl. If na me I go just pack my gift go give another girl wey go appreciate.

4 this single thing u just said
your enemies shall know no peace until dem free your matter
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.

After all that, she go still leave you one day!

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by rentAcock(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
prince3009:

After all that, she go still leave you one day!

Perhaps, anything is possible. Just as there's a probabilityl you might get crushed by a car tomorrow, or struck by a stray bullet next week. Does that mean you will remain indoors? Life is a risk, nothing is certain except death.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by davillian(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I can't give someone a gift they won't like or value.
My gift is based on what you like and value.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by oochi123(f): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol.. Haba! Babe relax.. If you don't get the ring on vals day, u will get it some other day.. I didn't get any bt I had fun..
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:

Perhaps, anything is possible. Just as there's a probably I might get crushed by a car tomorrow, or struck by a stray bullet next week. Does that mean I will remain indoors? Life is a risk, nothing is certain except death.

Stop that rough play! FIXED!!
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by carlos1(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2019
This is an opportunity to dump this useless girl, but that stupid boy will want to go n buy her the chain n ring. Sisi boy
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. Check them out at www.pandora.net.

They have a store in The Palms, Lekki.
Their products are tiny and expensive.

You sure this isn't an advert?
Pandora done settle them grin

I think people should know what their friends/lovers fancy. So you don't end up buying gifts that go unappreciated/unused. Her action isn't right, but I prefer it to those ones that will throw the gift somewhere or dash it out sef cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Eaglesence: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.
Chai!! Bro are you for real? God bless moi with this kine brada na... thats the one with legit means of making money oo. Amen
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Martinez39(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Madam should have given her boyfriend a deadline instead of scattering things.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by uvie66: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Na wao, somebody get mind put this one for house.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ComedianzazaB(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ianq: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:

Dear guy, you better be virile too...or you know what shes doing behind ur back with only them lucky charms on for clothing
Look here, im kidding. But a girl who needs to be 'spoilt' in such manner to keep her from 'another guy' seems a child, dont u think.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Hily77: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
u are welcome to do my job if it means this kind lady i willing donate her good luck. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Lastborn12(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2019
What is the name of that movie?
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2019
I collect pandora and I know those things cost quite some money.
Depending on the type of bracelet and charm you want you will spend a nice sum building a basic bracelet. The price to fill just one basic bracelet with charms is well over 200-300k.

Not everyone can afford it. She should appreciate what he can afford.

rentAcock:

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2019
It’s obviously an ad grin
pocohantas:

They have a store in The Palms, Lekki.
Their products are tiny and expensive.

You sure this isn't an advert?
Pandora done settle them grin

I think people should know what their friends/lovers fancy. So you don't end up buying gifts that go unappreciated/unused. Her actions isn't right, but I prefer it to those ones that will throw the gift somewhere or dash it out sef cry cry
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by rentAcock(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
cococandy:
I collect pandora and I know those things cost quite some money.
Depending on the type of bracelet and charm you want you will spend a nice sum building a basic bracelet. The price to fill just one basic bracelet with charms is well over 200-300k.

Not everyone can afford it. She should appreciate what he can afford.

Lol exactly. I see you are in the US, should be easier to get them especially when they have sales.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.