Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (96136 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MYHUBBY: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2019
I see that single desperate old ladies using that opportunity to advertise themselves

ask most of them what made them single till date, no be because of too Much of selection that the Lady they're abusing is doing that made them stay single till date.

many of them are now regretting and doing as if they've no choice. just let him give me a kiss I will say thank you grin

I'm so glad I catch my woman young, I swear there is no wife again among this new generation of ladies. they've been polluted, used&dumped and infected with societal misplace priorities...

if that lady you're about to asked out is not 30years above I can only wish you well. those 26yrs downward her hypertensive bunch of eatery ambassadors, they've nothing to offer than the pvssy
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by CanadianNaija: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
MYHUBBY:

I'm so glad I catch my woman young, I swear there is no wife again among this new generation of ladies. they've been polluted, used&dumped and infected with societal misplace priorities...

if that lady you're about to asked out is not 30years above I can only wish you well. those 26yrs downward her hypertensive bunch of eatery ambassadors, they've nothing to offer than the pvssy

Na wa. Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MYHUBBY: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Na wa. Who did this to you?

the bitter truth
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Dalby(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Famousbabe:
More
Watch the video HERE
Rejoice and be merry for God has reviled her true nature to you when her expectations are not met undecided kiss cry
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Preshy561(f): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Though it was extreme.
For me, I will tell you what I want as a gift cos I have high taste in things and I don't hide my displeasure.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Dalby(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Though it was extreme.
For me, I will tell you what I want as a gift cos I have high taste in things and I don't hide my displeasure.
Do onto others as you would have them do unto you. What also makes you think you gift to him is what he expects

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Preshy561(f): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Dalby:

Do onto others as you would have them do unto you. What also makes you think you gift to him is what he expects
Cos, I know what the person wants.

I don't get irrelevant stuffs for people.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Ahmed3rdjuly: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
People blaming the babe.
They refuse to see that the guy just wanted to extend the tenure of the free milk campaign and the babe is tired.
We never see how hard the babe has worked her arse.
One more year to wait? Tofiakwa lol

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by asawanathegreat(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Reiia:
This grandma is life. Slay grandma. What is she checking at her age? grin
lol she's checking if it's a small pin chargergrin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Dalby(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Cos, I know what the person wants.

I doln't get irrelevant stuffs for people.

Hahaha, he also thought he knew what she wanted. Boy he was obviously wrong... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The reason for conflict more ofter than not is ASSUMPTIONS on the one hand and INTOLERANCE on the other!!!
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by mkpurumma090(f): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by deltateam: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Famousbabe:
More
Watch the video HERE

God purnish you. No videos again as a blogger liar.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by kullozone(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.

Oga, please spoil your girl in peace and leave other people girls abeg.
We don't want you to teach them bad thingssmiley
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by olaswim: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Her mumu ehh no be here
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Emerikoss: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Just imagine this fool of a woman, the guy should never ever try to settle down with this lady.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by xendra: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
staged
ah! somebody else sees it,

she's probably just advertising for pandora
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ifeachoonyeka6(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Woman I fear who no fear una
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by gozzlin: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.

After spoiling her with all the jewelry and she goes out to receive steady dicking from another guy then what is your gain?

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Greystone: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Mouth covered with the blood of Jesus.

I don't want to be miseducatedgrin tongue

Savage grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by tightpussy156: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
stupid ungrateful olosho sighted u for go buy ursef gift.shegoat. Mr man carry ur gift go give another girl or u give her best friend make him rock am so that d useless olosho eye go red like pepper till blood come out.u get hands go work ur money make u buy gifts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.