Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (96140 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by pansophist(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Mouth covered with the blood of Jesus.

I don't want to be miseducatedgrin tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2019
In my opinion they pretty much sell them the same price as their Nigerian store. I’ve looked at the Nigerian store online to compare prices in case I want to gift it to someone and it’s the same.

The sales don’t make much of a difference

It also gets addictive. Once you start you can’t stop. Will she be bugging him to buy her charms all the time?
she should just buy it herself if she likes it so much.

rentAcock:

Lol exactly. I see you are in the US, should be easier to get them especially when they have sales.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Kindly ignore my comment. Just wanted a way to search that shoe on Google. I need to get a pair

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by zomby(m): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2019
You can’t blame this chick, simply blame what she is used to...
Love is a magic that sees nothing..but when you rain material stuff onto you girl like no man’s business to fall in love with you, you then must expect stuff like this...
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ebonyz007: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2019
OK, iwø lo mørø sø.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MrStealYourGirl(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Like i always say, God made man and someone to be pressing his mumu button. If na me i go jxt pack everything get refunds.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Xmen149(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Nairaland needs to do serious upgrade,including: add dislike button and allowing people to see who clicked like and dislike to a comment.......

for instance undecided : Nairalanders deserve to know the 3 monikers that clicked "like" to the comment of a guy in fp bragging about buying pandora piece every time for his baby/girlfriend when he is not telling us its for his wife.

finally: if anyone loves you for what they get from you,its no love its a sponsorship contract deal undecided

Again the greatest gift a man can get from his woman is peace of mind no matter the condition smiley

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Xmen149(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2019
prince3009:

After all that, she go still leave you one day!

i swear,.pure gambling..make i kuku use the cash play bet naija cos na same thing.

Till she wears my ring nothing fancy......man cnt be raising someones wife for him cheesy
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MenAceStore01(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2019

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ubunja(m): 1:38am On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:

who said anything about the mouth??
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2019
End time girlfriend
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ubunja(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Xmen149:
Nairaland needs to do serious upgrade,including: add dislike button and allowing people to see who clicked like and dislike to a comment.......

for instance undecided : Nairalanders deserve to know the 3 monikers that clicked "like" to the comment of a guy in fp bragging about buying pandora piece every time for his baby/girlfriend when he is not telling us its for his wife.

finally: if anyone loves you for what they get from you,its no love its a sponsorship contract deal undecided

Again the greatest gift a man can get from his woman is peace of mind no matter the condition smiley

Any gift that doesn't cost a woman money is a gift I don't want.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ubunja(m): 1:46am On Feb 16, 2019
WilfredOwen017:
Kindly ignore my comment. Just wanted a way to search that shoe on Google. I need to get a pair
you have a bad taste in shoes
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Fixn89: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2019
color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Xmen149:

I clicked like for that comment. Come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Sarang(f): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Pistoncylinder1:
Useless senseless girl

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Canada visa 100% guaranteed. Lies. Na your grandfather be the visa officer nah sad

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by GistFullGround: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2019

Some guys are just idiots.

This girl just showed you what she can do in future and you stood like a statue.

A girl you are supposed to dump like trash.

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Likins(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.
So we guys are not meant to be spoilt, we don’t deserved to be loved also angry
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:

The most savage response so far - I have seen this year..

I covered my eyes with the blood of Jesus after seeing this response.

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by dapillar: 2:35am On Feb 16, 2019
The same way we will scatter everywhere if Apc try to rig the election today buhari must go.

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by rentAcock(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Likins:

So we guys are not meant to be spoilt, we don’t deserved to be loved also angry

It goes both ways, but she can spoil you with food or a back rub.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Like attracts like.

Guy can't be too different from the lady. He can't say this is the 1st time she's reacting like a rabies infested dog.

Besides, I also hear the voice of a baby in the background so she's his wife or long term partner.

It's his cross, I believe he can handle it.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Tedassie(m): 2:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Some ladies be acting so frigging childish...gosh! There are things men shouldn't condone and this right here is one of em.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by SjMbula(m): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2019
She must be Nnamdi cow-nu junior sister, like nnamdi cownu like junior sister. Lol.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Ogaga87(m): 3:34am On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, she could have gotten herself what she wanted nah.

There's no crime in making oneself happy.

You go marry yourself the way I dey see you so..

You are directly saying she should get herself a ring and engage herself ba... Oti bad goon
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by djbussy(m): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Na by force ?
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by koyeni(m): 4:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Why not say what she wanted at first.. Life's not war

Check my signature if u need a good laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.