Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Could My Husband Be Gay??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Husband Be Gay??? (7435 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Zither(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2019
opejulie10:

what do I want to do again,my dad scolded me and I went to him tonight to apologize for calling him gay, infact he closed his ears with his two hands and still shooed me away... what have I done wrong?is it wrong I love my husband or I have as my best friend,is it wrong I scolded him?is it wrong I corrected him,it hurts so much,I am weak,and I break down easily emotionally, I feel like running away from all this...God,I am tired,I am so tired, if I knew I wouldn't have married so early..... I would have had some friends so I can confided in and not hurt this much....thank you so much nairalanders you have been of great help...

It is okay. You just do what you can to pacify his anger. Some good people here have helped you realize where you went wrong. Take steps to make amends even if he pushes you away. In time, his stony heart will give way to your persistence.

And you do need to make friends but not for the wrong reasons like relating your marital troubles to them. That could compound your troubles when you least expect. It is not easy to have a friend who you can confide in but your instincts will help you select one from the many.
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by bryanarchie: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Madam, make friends and have fun...

Don't report to anyone, ignore totally and hold on to God...

Build your life and tell your self what will be, will be...

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
bryanarchie:
Madam, make friends and have fun...

Don't report to anyone, ignore totally and hold on to God...

Build your life and tell your self what will be, will be...

I think she married early. She sounds a tad too needy and clingy.
The husband might have just gotten tired of all the suffocating love and is trying to breathe.

@OP, get a life, a healthy life outside of your marriage and husband. You took the accusations too far. . .

Nigerian women often lose their individuality once they get married. Please hang out sometimes with your girlfriends, go on vacation alone or with the kids. Marriage is not a death sentence; don't suffocate youraelf or your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by bryanarchie: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
ifyalways:

I think she married early. She sounds a tad too needy and clingy.
The husband might have just gotten tired of all the suffocating love and is trying to breathe.

@OP, get a life, a healthy life outside of your marriage and husband. You took the accusations too far. . .

Nigerian women often lose their individuality once they get married. Please hang out sometimes with your girlfriends, go on vacation alone or with the kids. Marriage is not a death sentence; don't suffocate youraelf or your spouse.

Yes, I married early too...
Made the same mistakes and now I know better..

Never lose your individuality in marriage, tòo much love can be suffocating...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by crossfm: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Madam I must commend you for your response so far.it shows you want your home back to what it use to be.let me make it clear that am not in support of him keeping such friend and bringing him into your home.calm down mar,the fact that you called him gay is a misnomer and as a man I must tell you it has some psychological effect.you don't expect him to accept your apologies imediattly but the fact remains he will surely come around.please nest time avoid confronting his friend. Some men see such action as weakness on their part.for them it means it's the woman that calls the shorts in the family.Again,the wost advise will be seeking for divorce as some persons said above.you have to realise that marriage has its ups and downs.am married and I know what am saying.it might intrest you to know that their is no perfect marriage.
I will advise you look inward,sometimes as a person we don't know when we go wrong.look into your dress style and packaging it matters tongue.then finally be prayerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Daeylar(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
This thread is disgusting. A woman is being mistreated badly by her husband and people are attacking her for acting out. Trying to act as if her concerns aren't valid and trying to imply that she is overreacting. The husband is spoiling the marriage yet she is being blamed for reacting.

She can't even get support from her parents.

The married Nigerian woman's life sha.
Not something to aspire to at all.

Zither:

That is enh...I'm peeved at the realization that it is now the norm. When a woman unburdens herself about the predicaments she faces in her marriage they blame her for it. They tell her to kneel before her husband and apologise for being a human with feelings, for not ignoring his shortcomings threatening the union, for making efforts to keep her marriage from collapsing. And when the man shares the predicaments in his marriage, they take sides with him and hurl unprintable names at the woman. They go to the extent of calling females who speak in defense of their suffering fellow feminists. Any guy who tries to empathise with her is dubbed a 'patient womaniser'. Warped thinking everywhere.

This @bold is exactly what's happening in this thread and it is beyond irritating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Daeylar(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2019
opejulie10:
nairalanders, I am confused and this is the last place I would ever think I would bring my family issues. I have been married to my husband for 8 yrs with 2kids..he has been caring and all sort.

The problem started 6 months ago when he brought in his friend without informing me

He is absolutely wrong for this.
You are right to be upset.

to leave with us cos of the distance from work to his home, along with the line, I noticed my husband started coming home late like past 12 am, 1 am or even 2 am, he doesn't bother calling me when he is at work
Also wrong, You're right to be upset.

I do the calling and I kept complaining he apologizes and he continues again.

Also wrong.
whenever he comes back from work,he would rather sit with his friend and even forget to sleep in his friend room,I have to wake him up to come over and sleep,he doesn't even help with the kids anymore,he doesn't want to go to church anymore,I keep wasting food as he won't eat if his friend his around. on Val's day my husband didn't even call or send a message or buy a gift, it has never happened before.

After he started acting Like this just because his friend came what was he expecting you to think?

How can a man forget and ignore valentines day just because his friend came? Ignore you. Ignore your food. Is he the first person to have a friend?
No wonder you're upset.

I called his friend and warned that I don't want to see him in my matrimonial home again and I guess he told my husband, my husband didn't speak to me since morning, I even went to meet him about what was wrong and he said he was going to beat me up when I called him gay.

Now he is threatening you sad
he has reported me to my family and I feel so bad, I am so hurt and I don't know what to do,he is not himself this morning because his friend is not around
I'm guessing this is why you felt he was gay.

Your complaints are valid, don't let anyone make. you feel like you're acting out unnecessarily.

I don't even think you should apologize for calling him gay. Let him apologize for treating you badly first, Then you can apologize

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by crackhaus: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
opejulie10:

yes I am jealous and worried,he has had other friends in past and I have never complained because they are not as irresponsible as these new friend he has
Relax, now the friend is gone. However, your husband is not happy with you and you now have a double task of mending your home while dealing with the guilt of being responsible for his friend leaving.

What I am trying to tell you is you could have had a better approach, that is all.

You also have to be honest with yourself, do you believe you handled it well going by the results you have so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by crackhaus: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Daeylar:

He is absolutely wrong for this.
You are right to be upset.

Also wrong, You're right to be upset.

Also wrong.

After he started acting Like this just because his friend came what was he expecting you to think?

How can a man forget and ignore valentines day just because his friend came? Ignore you. Ignore your food. Is he the first person to have a friend?
No wonder you're upset.

Now he is threatening you sad

I'm guessing this is why you felt he was gay.

Your complains are valid, don't let anyone make.you feel like you're acting out unnecessarily.

I don't even think you should apologize for calling him gay. Let him apologize for treating you badly first. Then you can apologize
Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by lereinter(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Do you know the friend before you both married

if your story is true

investigate for any initiation
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by blessedaunty: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Relax, now the friend is gone. However, your husband is not happy with you and you now have a double task of mending your home while dealing with the guilt of being responsible for his friend leaving.

What I am trying to tell you is you could have had a better approach, that is all.

You also have to be honest with yourself, do you believe you handled it well going by the results you have so far?
Which guilt are you talking about, that a grown adult that calls himself my husband's friend will come and live in my home and be causing problems in my marriage. First and foremost, my husband will not allow such situation and i for one will not allow it, even if my husband allows it. if he wants to help his friend he should rent a house for him.

4 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by perousd: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Madam! There are flaws in your character that you didn't add to your write up.
You said you've been trying to correct his flaws but the way you threatened his friend outta ya house shows the kinda arrogance you might have been using to dish out the correction. You've been treating the man like shit before the arrival of his friend.
I know ladies that will be killing their man emotionally but still play the victim card.

Wake up dear! if you still value your marriage, tell him you're ready to change your negative attitudes. And you self know that he's not gay; you're just looking for excuse to transfer the blame on something else .

God bless your home.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
They made marriage seems like the end goal of every girl child but left the boychild to slither around like some fvcking cobra when it comes to marital issues. When everything goes south they blame the woman quoting their usual medieval replica of epic of Gilgamesh.

Realizing that you have a life outside marriage is so blissful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by yemi15(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
gobuchinny:

Very bad advice yemi.,very bad..a woman of wisdom should know how to handle things better..Marriage is an institution and the woman is to help the man and vice versa..this method will most definately lead to divorce and I wonder if that's what you will take if it was you that had this problem.

Its easy to advise on this route but will you do the same knowing it will crash your marriage.,if you try this method with most men that r true men not a man that lives off his in laws or wife then it will definately back fire.,,men don't like to be threatened like I said a true man not a gold digger.

The first mistake the op made was accusing the husband of being gay which if she was wrong would greatly bruise his ego and secondly confronting the friend directly...no naaa. .pls let's be smart..that's y we have so much divorce in the land...wisdom is profitably to direct..

This man could have a number of reasons to behave like this..I'm not condoning his acts but it could be anything that the op should try and find out as his friend...maybe his pressured to make a wrong business dealing that he fears will back fire, prresure from work, peer pressure, insecurities, whatever.. also his wife might be pushing him away with her attitude.

Madam get on your knees and pray forget all this advises that will lead to divorce..leave him and give him his space..don't disrespect him and if it's getting worse you can inform his parents or urs and if he lays a hand on you then leave him immediately but I beleive if you get on your knees and give him his space he will have a change of heart, don't be in his face but allow him..control him from your knees and let him c that love and peace in you first then it will change him.

Peace

We have a problem of not confronting problems head on in marriages here, that is why most marriages fail here. My advice is to confront the problem head on, if the man and his nefarious behaviour can't be reigned in by the threat of reporting to authority he respects or actually reporting him to such, the marriage should go to a divorce. A man that does not respect authority should not be in a marriage in the first place! So seems like a good advice to me. I am realistic, you are in imagination land. Problems are not solved by imagination. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by gobuchinny: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

We have a problem of not confronting problems head on in marriages here, that is why most marriages fail here. My advice is to confront the problem head on, if the man and his nefarious behaviour can't be reigned in by the threat of reporting to authority he respects or actually reporting him to such, the marriage should go to a divorce. A man that does not respect authority should not be in a marriage in the first place! So seems like a good advice to me. I am realistic, you are in imagination land. Problems are not solved by imagination. My 2 cents.

Well am not sis but a married guy for almost 10 years and I tell you if you do it like this the marriage will be lost grin

You can handle things like this with a man that answers to his wife and in laws..head on confrontations are done with wisdom and without wisdom it has lead to many divorces.. this your method lacks wisdom no offense meant.

Abroad divorces are on the high because they train their ladies to be independent and always question authorities grin, the man is the head of the house and should be respected.if he feels his position is threatened then it will never end well.she has already disrespected him by calling him gay...

If any woman did this to her husband if it doesn't break the marriage 5he man will pretend and deceive the woman.,wisdom is very needed...I have friends 5HAT have lost their marriages so I'm not in an imagination land grin

Let the guy be for now and pray for him..give him his space...besides she didn't catch him cheating unless I missed something..everything op is saying is speculation so what exactly is she reporting?

If the op wants a divorce then your way is the best grin but if not then she should be calm and think through critically..no be everything be agidi..life is all about being wise

3 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Your suspicions that he may be gay, based on what you just described is completely unfounded. Except there's something you are not saying.

Even if the guy was his lover, do you think he would be stupid enough to bring him into his matrimonial home?

Wisdom is profitable!
You comment is good

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by crackhaus: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
blessedaunty:
Which guilt are you talking about, that a grown adult that calls himself my husband's friend will come and live in my home and be causing problems in my marriage. First and foremost, my husband will not allow such situation and i for one will not allow it, even if my husband allows it. if he wants to help his friend he should rent a house for him.
This is beautiful.

However, the grown adult has come and has lived in the OP's home and the problems have already been caused. Solutions are what she requires, not your hypothetical rant-filled prevention theories.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Giddyperson: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
OboOlora:

Not everytime u see warning signs.
Ebuka has been gay from his Masters days at Washington but the wife never suspected till she saw his gay partner (Yoye Banks) nude pic on his phone during honeymoon!
Tell us more since you went on honeymoon with them. What later happened

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by eyinjuege: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
opejulie10:

Thanks a lot...we learn everyday
I am not trouble some, my husband would have sent me packing because he doesn't rubbish and I grew up under a submissive mum, I have only learnt I can't keep my husband to myself, others too have to share him right

The key to your happiness only lies with you, not your husband. Once you completely understand that principle, you will take life with a pinch of salt. Humans will always be humans
Go where you are celebrated. Pick up new hobbies, and start looking after yourself more. It's easy for married couples to let themselves go, and not bother with their appearance anymore. Start looking after yourself, Do that for yourself, it gives a boost to your self confidence and sense of worth.
Hook up with old friends that you trust and have things in common with, and make new friends. You live a richer, fuller life.
Your husband may have discovered this. Do same.
I'm not in support of his friend living with you guys though. Talk to your husband you're not comfortable with his friend living with you, and you want your privacy in the home. There are times you want to walk about half naked, but that will be difficult with strangers of the oppsosite sex. Let him give you a time frame the friend will be leaving.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
opejulie10:
nairalanders, I am confused and this is the last place I would ever think I would bring my family issues.. I have been married to my husband for 8 yrs with 2kids..he has been caring and all sort..

The problem started 6 months ago when he brought in his friend without informing me to leave with us cos of the distance from work to his home, along the line,I noticed my husband started coming home late, like past 12am,1am or even 2am,he doesn't bother calling me when he is at work, I do the calling and I kept complaining he apologizes and he continues again.
whenever he comes back from work,he would rather sit with his friend and even forget to sleep in his friend room,I have to wake him up to come over and sleep,he doesn't even help with the kids anymore,he doesn't want to go to church anymore,I keep wasting food as he won't eat if his friend his around. on Val's day my husband didn't even call or send a message or buy a gift,it has never happened before. I called his friend and warned that I don't want to see him in my matrimonial home again and I guess he told my husband,my husband didn't speak to me since morning, I even went to meet him about what was wrong and he said he was going to beat me up when I called him gay. he has reported me to my family and I feel so bad,I am so hurt and I don't know what to do,he is not himself this morning because his friend is not around
Honestly, I still don't know what your problem is.

A man is with his Buddy and you assumed he's gay? Seriously?
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by opejulie10: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
eyinjuege:

The key to your happiness only lies with you, not your husband. Once you completely understand that principle, you will take life with a pinch of salt. Humans will always be humans
Go where you are celebrated. Pick up new hobbies, and start looking after yourself more. It's easy for married couples to let themselves go, and not bother with their appearance anymore. Start looking after yourself, Do that for yourself, it gives a boost to your self confidence and sense of worth.
Hook up with old friends that you trust and have things in common with, and make new friends. You live a richer, fuller life.
Your husband may have discovered this. Do same.
I'm not in support of his friend living with you guys though. Talk to your husband you're not comfortable with his friend living with you, and you want your privacy in the home. There are times you want to walk about half naked, but that will be difficult with strangers of the oppsosite sex. Let him give you a time frame the friend will be leaving.

Thank you... about the appearance, I am looking younger than my age, you will never know I'm married not to say having kids, for those saying I don't want him to hang out with his buddy, seems you don't get it,he has lot of friends but the influence this one has on him is bad.... I don't like it and I won't watch him become a drunkard or become a stranger to his kids in his own home because of a friend. I am going to let him be,he is still not talking to me but I will keep my job and kids.... I have told his family about all the recent stuff and he is not listening to any of them, I have tried to talk to him overnight,he is saying my guilty conscience is eating me up ,I should kindly shut up my mouth and take care of the kids.... I will let him be and face my life...na him Sabi..
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by eyinjuege: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
opejulie10:

Thank you... about the appearance, I am looking younger than my age, you will never know I'm married not to say having kids, for those saying I don't want him to hang out with his buddy, seems you don't get it,he has lot of friends but the influence this one has on him is bad.... I don't like it and I won't watch him become a drunkard or become a stranger to his kids in his own home because of a friend. I am going to let him be,he is still not talking to me but I will keep my job and kids.... I have told his family about all the recent stuff and he is not listening to any of them, I have tried to talk to him overnight,he is saying my guilty conscience is eating me up ,I should kindly shut up my mouth and take care of the kids.... I will let him be and face my life...na him Sabi..

That's it. You can't force an adult to be responsible. He will realise his mistakes sooner or later, but unfortunately it may be too late as his wife may no longer be emotionally available for him.
Make yourself happy, don't put the responsibility for your own happiness on him. When I say looking after yourself, it's not just about looks but also your mental health. Carry yourself like the queen you are, go out when you are also chanced with friends. You can all hang out with your children or when you don't want kids there, drop them off with grandparents or a babysitter. This life is just once. Of course it's not going to be a daily thing, as its expensive but at least once a month give yourself a treat because you deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Your husband's "gay" friend has a wife and 3 concubines (girlfriends)?
So gays do keep like 4 women? That's strange ma'am.

Give that man a breathing space please, and also try to get busy. You don't have to be in each other's lives all the time. Allow him miss you sometimes, and vice versa. It brings live and positive energy to the whole mix.

Your husband wants to miss you. Stop doing the calling 100% and stop freaking out whenever you call. He would definitely come around soon.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Daeylar(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice to see someone who isn't blaming her or making her feel stupid for voicing out her opinion or trying to silence her.
eyinjuege:

That's it. You can't force an adult to be responsible. He will realise his mistakes sooner or later, but unfortunately it may be too late as his wife may no longer be emotionally available for him.
Make yourself happy, don't put the responsibility for your own happiness on him. When I say looking after yourself, it's not just about looks but also your mental health. Carry yourself like the queen you are, go out when you are also chanced with friends. You can all hang out with your children or when you don't want kids there, drop them off with grandparents or a babysitter. This life is just once. Of course it's not going to be a daily thing, as its expensive but at least once a month give yourself a treat because you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by chii8(f): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
chiwex:
watch WAR ROOM

Yes ooo,OP,watch a film-WAR ROOM, your view to this issue will change.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by alBHAGDADI: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Your suspicions that he may be gay, based on what you just described is completely unfounded. Except there's something you are not saying.

Even if the guy was his lover, do you think he would be stupid enough to bring him into his matrimonial home?

Wisdom is profitable!

You probably don't know how stupid gays/sodomites are.

How stupid is a man who chooses to insert his manhood inside a hole full of faeces?

Such a man can do anything.
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
opejulie10:

exaggerating doesn't add a Kobo to my account not sympathy from readers,these is the only place I can share this and I don't have friends I talk to about what is happening in my home

Madam, you need to calm down. The first year of marriage is supposed to be the hardest. You've done 8 years. By now the two of you should understand yourselves better.

Lack of communication or insufficient communication is the number cause of marital strife.

First you shouldn't have accused him without solid evidence that he is gay. That was no-no.

Second try and think back to when you first noticed the change in his behaviour and ask yourself truthfully and frankly if you could be the immediate or remote cause for this change. Sometimes after child birth a woman changes physically and emotionally. Try and understand what could have caused his change of attitude.

Third, since he's still pissed with you for calling him gay, allow him to calm down, apologize when he's ready to talk, and then sit down with him and bare your mind, putting into consideration that the tone of voice and body language pass more information than the words you speak.

Fourth, if he isn't forthcoming, then it is time to take drastic measures to save tour marriage and I don't mean dragging him by his trousers or shirt, or pouring hot water on his head (JK). Seek out family members whom he respects a lot and solicit their help. Otherwise, call a family meeting on his head and lament your lamentations there.

I hope you solve this amicably. All the best.
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
chiwex:
watch WAR ROOM

You do know that's just a movie, right?

4 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2019
opejulie10:

What is the update on the situation?
Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by baby124: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Was he acting like he is gay? Yes.
Did you confront him about it? Yes.
Why is he upset if it’s not true
He should only be upset that you chased his friend away which you had every right to from the situation of things.

That friend is a very bad influence and you should warn him to stay away from your family or else.... if common sense cannot direct the friend to thread cautiously in your own home even when your husband is stupid then that friend should be chased away.

Your husband will be fine. Give him time. How can one yeye friend come from no where and cause such havoc in such a short time in a family? Especially a friend that needs help, just imagine? My dear your concerns are valid and your actions are valid too. When sudden changes start happening in your family you have to address it quickly. Nothing we don’t hear these days so anything is possible and one has to be on guard.

Please stop inviting people to come and sleep in your house anyhow. Some people have very bad energy and will bring it to destroy your home. I am sure you have learnt a very hard lesson here.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Gay??? by baby124: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2019
opejulie10:
his job is demanding but he has been coping,we talk about his work a lot, I even assisted him with loans from my office to help out,he is taking care of the kids,we don't have monetary issues, but this late home coming, drinking at beer palor, been friends with someone that has like 3 girlfriends apart from his wife is my problem... could my husband so value this friendship that he can act so cold towards me to the extent of trying to beat me up because I warned him I don't want to see friend at our home??
How can you invite such a friend into your home? Why is your husband still Friend’s with this guy? Married with 3 girlfriends, no wonder your home is shaking. Only a matter of time before he convinces your husband to start keeping multiple girlfriends. Please be wise and cautious around who you bring around your family. Especially your kids, you don’t want people who lack sexual control around them. The guy sounds like a sexual deviant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy / Photo: Is this a Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.