Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (85525 Views)

Bbnaija Star Blasted For Spreading Her Legs In *EXPLICIT PHOTOS / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Michelle55: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
BeautifulGuy:

Lol.. Ok, thanks for clarification. cool
You are welcome smiley
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by pejuakinab: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
fykes:
I wash my wife's undies... I enjoy washing, she loves cooking. I will never enter the kitchen and would rather u kill me than washing dishes or pot.
So I wash our clothes always... She does the rest. But obviously that sisqo wannabe girl is just an attention seeker.

Bro! Your memory section has be inflected by virus. Whaaaat!!!?
Tell your mum this and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by 100bonus(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
This girl and the boyfriend nah cow

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
All she's seeing is pants being spread, while all he's seeing is Benz being bought! One Pantimeter equals to One Benzimeter
Hahaha hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Buharimustgo16F: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
edufreshy:
All I see is Benz everywhere
guy na where you for come?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nojoke01: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
There's power in pussy.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Wilsonnansel(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
What a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Wilsonnansel(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
��i see.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by fykes(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
pejuakinab:

Bro! Your memory section has be inflected by virus. Whaaaat!!!?
Tell your mum this and see her reaction.
My mom raised a king and she knows it... A king is a King and Helping at home and washing her clothes it's nothing compared to all the chores and stress she's gone through daily for years for me and my kids.
If u are blessed enough to have a good woman ur life, you will know that she's truly priceless. And despite all the things she does that u take for granted, she will be so grateful for the minor things u do.
Helping at home doesn't make u less of a man... I'm sure u can't carry a baby on ur back for 10mins.. U don't know how much it hurts.. But u expect a woman to bcoz 2 u, she is sub-human

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by TruthinAction: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
lefulefu:
other way round ke.i cant even allow a woman to touch my boxers or briefs

Well that is purely personal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by olamakinde(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
The guy don chop better tribal marked catfish

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by StudyCrestLtd: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has urged men to be like her partner (believed to be her husband) over his very "romantic" nature. The lady took to social media to share a video of her partner spreading her panties and bras outside after being washed.

The lady who was all smiles in the footage as her man "joyfully' executed the duty, said that this is one of the ways a man can show his woman how much he loves her.

The video has sparked mixed reactions among internet users.

Facebook user Micheal Ogba wrote; "this man deserves to be flogged, he doesn't even know when he's being mocked".

Sandra John wrote; "If all men can be like this, the world would be a better place".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-shows-her-husband-spreading-her-underwear-outside-advices-men-photos.html
Can she remove her car tyre? If no then if all women can at least learn to remove car tyre, the world will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by ezkimow(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has urged men to be like her partner (believed to be her husband) over his very "romantic" nature. The lady took to social media to share a video of her partner spreading her panties and bras outside after being washed.

The lady who was all smiles in the footage as her man "joyfully' executed the duty, said that this is one of the ways a man can show his woman how much he loves her.

The video has sparked mixed reactions among internet users.

Facebook user Micheal Ogba wrote; "this man deserves to be flogged, he doesn't even know when he's being mocked".

Sandra John wrote; "If all men can be like this, the world would be a better place".

Hmm, Sandra!, Sandra!!, Sandra!!!
How many times I call you.....?
PATA NI LOGO BENZ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by mexdon(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
The guy don chop “forget me not” grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
It should be the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Zanziman: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue Chai, the guy don chop vegetable.
grin
Makachukwu!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by ubee(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
You can find some of the most pretentious hypocrites being misogynistic, lying to themselves, and being in denial because of this topic.

What in the hell is wrong in washing your woman's panties, be it girlfriend or wife.
Mtcheeew!!!

Most of you guys will dive tongue first into her vulva, but to wash her underwear is a problem abi?

Mumus!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by daisidgreat(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gay relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Xbursta(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
CaesarDon:
The man may have ulterior motives for her pant

Would this guy make heaven undecided

I've told my family if I'm caught washing my wife's pant and she's not incapacitated in any way, take my pics to a Pastor cos I've been used spiritually

grin
CaesarDon:
The man may have ulterior motives for her pant

Would this guy make heaven undecided

I've told my family if I'm caught washing my wife's pant and she's not incapacitated in any way, take my pics to a Pastor cos I've been used spiritually
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Dredgemaster(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
So, because your man spreads your multicolored pants, automatically make the world a better place? grin

I can clearly tell you that you, your man and Buhari have the same brain.

Dear men, don't allow your urge for pussy turn you into senseless goat.

We nor go because of "meat" call cow "brother"
. Don't mind the she-goat and her he goat of a man

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
This kind thing dey weak person.

Na wetin be dis? The babe dey ok as nothing do am!

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by imitateMe(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:
But if you ask me, there's nothing wrong in washing your partner's undies. TBH.. I can't allow my partner wash mine Sha, if it's clothes fine and good.. Undies.. Mbanu( ain't happening)
Stingy you
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Nah, I am not like you who wash, spread Aisha underwear for a plate of Amala and Ewedu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by shoboy9: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
What a nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Shegzdave: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Someone should help me remind this girl of the song "One Pata-meter makes one Benzemeta"

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by TemmyT002(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can this relationship last? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by CYBON: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by SURElee(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
fykes:
I wash my wife's undies... I enjoy washing, she loves cooking. I will never enter the kitchen and would rather u kill me than washing dishes or pot.
So I wash our clothes always... She does the rest. But obviously that sisqo wannabe girl is just an attention seeker.

Aswear! The girl with sisqo nigger 1 hair style is so foolish, she shouldn't even have brought it online. Lots of men do this for their wives but would never want it in the open. I mean it's not everything you say out. Kai? Some people don't know what should be private at all.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Baddiezz(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
BeautifulGuy:

You can't allow your partner wash your undies but you said nothing wrong! You don't want him to see those yellow semen on them. what an irony! grin
yellow semen ke
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by juggernaut35(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
But why is it that Nigerian girls hardly wear white panties? just asking.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by kennycollins: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
na benz him dey wash 4 him mind? d giri no sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.