Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (84967 Views)

Bbnaija Star Blasted For Spreading Her Legs In *EXPLICIT PHOTOS / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by tightpussy156: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
no u don turn d foolish man to slave. wash ur smelly pant when other men dick din open ur wide pussy pour akamu put take am stain pant give ur man make he wash.that one no be love na foolishness no reasonable woman go give her husband pant make him wash say na love.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by staen: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
She must be an edo girl ...

If u knw u knw
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
See please helep me tell the guy that he has eaten forbidden fruit....his life is in bondage...he needs fasting and prayers...

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by abbiboy: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

What's wrong in washing pants?

U re looking for a slave not a partner....Re u disable?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by AdelaLee(f): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has urged men to be like her partner (believed to be her husband) over his very "romantic" nature. The lady took to social media to share a video of her partner spreading her panties and bras outside after being washed.

The lady who was all smiles in the footage as her man "joyfully' executed the duty, said that this is one of the ways a man can show his woman how much he loves her.

The video has sparked mixed reactions among internet users.

Facebook user Micheal Ogba wrote; "this man deserves to be flogged, he doesn't even know when he's being mocked".

Sandra John wrote; "If all men can be like this, the world would be a better place".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-shows-her-husband-spreading-her-underwear-outside-advices-men-photos.html
lishuas loading!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. Don't mind the she-goat and her he goat of a man
grin

Happy birthday tgirlblaze, live long.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by beresponsible(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue Chai, the guy don chop vegetable.
Chai why nairaland allow only 1 like
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
tillaman:
Now that’s one bitch ass murfucka, now the lady feels this is love but am double sure the dude has low self esteem or he’s under the influence of some bum ass kush!! Coochie niqqa
in summary he is pùssy-whipped.
Just like a lady will be dickmatized.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by ianq: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2019
CaesarDon:
The man may have ulterior motives for her pant

Would this guy make heaven undecided

I've told my family if I'm caught washing my wife's pant and she's not incapacitated in any way, take my pics to a Pastor cos I've been used spiritually

The good Lord bless you, CaesarDon, and may you make it to heaven.
Now, God forbid that it happens, but if it does happen that you are caught washing your dear wife's panties(and she is not incapacitated in any way), please tell the concerned members of your family not to take your pics to a pastor alone...
No, please have them wrestle you forcefully(and brutally, if need be) to the ground. Have them tie you up even if you protest and claim you are sane. Then have them watch over you closely for 24hrs(for it might be possible you are just high on weed or some other such substance). ..tell them that, if after the 24hrs, you are still telling them its ok to wash your wifes panties, its all love, all good, have them bundle you off to a good hospital. Have them hook you up to drips to cleanse your body. It is then they can now have the clergy, a true man of God, come minister to your soul.
But heaven forbid it happens, good brother. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Pepsi11: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by ilekemama(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
nawao hm na dem know how dem d do dia tin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by tillaman(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Damn straight bruh, yeah dickmatized!!
Youngpo413:
in summary he is pùssy-whipped.
Just like a lady will be dickmatized.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by dederocs(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Women are meant to serve men, but musicians, social media idolise these women, they no longer know their place...what a damn shame.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Lastmankc(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2020
fykes:
I wash my wife's undies... I enjoy washing, she loves cooking. I will never enter the kitchen and would rather u kill me than washing dishes or pot.
So I wash our clothes always... She does the rest. But obviously that sisqo wannabe girl is just an attention seeker.
Even the once with menstrual stains?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2020
D Girl Don Wash Her Pussy Cook Give D Guy Chop.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by fykes(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lastmankc:
Even the once with menstrual stains?
I bu onye egbuwa
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Surfacebaba: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Love of toto
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Das1mama: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Another man lost in the hands of Slay queens!!
Gone too soon!!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Das1mama: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Another man lost in the hands of Slay queens!!
Gone too soon!!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by lolu2019: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Kognomi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread...... / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.