Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (36802 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olukat(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
El Rufia is so divisive and deadly
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why is Apc desperate??
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by NobleAjare(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
deomelo:
These Igbos no dey taya with their angry mob mentality syndrome sha

Na only you losers dey Nigeria ni?

grin grin

You are a big fool.. talk about the issue on ground Idiot.. your paymaster raised a false alarm yesterday but his plans failed.

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by tete7000(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Slynation:
Hmmm...... if true, I wonder the motive behind that, Buh anything from the mind of this this man is full of evil!!

To create false state of insecurity and force inec not to conduct election in areas not sure for them..apc are rogue, criminally minded liars parading themselves as righteous ones.

7 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by NkayStory(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
I watched the programme and i must say Prof Chidi made so much sense..

El-rufai is a dubious and wivked character who cant be trusted..The purported 66 people killed may actually be a cockk and bull story by these folks to rig the electiions..

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Effiongdbest: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar. Chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leave us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Omeokachie: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
How can an individual be such a terrible soul!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
NobleAjare:

You are a big fool.. talk about the issue on ground Idiot.. your paymaster raised a false alarm yesterday but his plans failed.

What is wrong with you people and your love for lies.

It happened and I have seen the pictures.

To downplay the tension the government chose not to politicize it otherwise by now you would have heard about a mass reprisal by fulanis.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bedspread: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter
Ghis is a Scam! If u can Read, Read the link u posted! There is no clear Report of any such !

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nebby2016: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
I read premium time side of investigation into this issue this evening, and they confirmed that 66 people were killed within two days. Security agencies should investigate and giv us true picture.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by tete7000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
jaxxy:
Why is Apc desperate??

it's their nature, they have always been desperate. it is a party consisting of power hungry, hopeless men and women. They came to power riding on lies and propaganda. They rule using the same lies and falsehood. They need to remain in power to cover up their misdeeds. If another party comes in, their secret will leak. They are hanging on to the last tread. Blood sucking, venomous leader is all they have in Buhari. Violence and blood letting is their way..Just watch how people perished in ordinary rallies they held. Only insane people still support them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
bedspread:
Ghis is a Scam! If u can Read, Read the link u posted! There is no clear Report of any such !

These are pictures of the dead and their mass graves. So far 132 bodies have been counted.

Oya eat them since you all enjoy your lies and supporting fellow liars

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by SalamRushdie: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are officially a devil incarnate.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter

No!!! Lying ElRufai is the Devils Incarnate!!!! so you want me to believe the report of 15 Hausa Fulani soldiers under the payroll of the Kaduna state govt operatiion Yaki who are known to work for the Fulani
killers over the reality on ground? It was Kajuru people that were attacked by body bag killers and the midget waited for 5 days to try to turn the story around before he was bursted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
The news will not trend because it wasn't a Fulani orchestrated act . if Fulani's had done this, the internet would have exploded by now

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by SalamRushdie: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

These are pictures of the dead and their mass graves. So far 132 bodies have been counted.

even from their body structure I can tell that not one Fulani person is in that mass grave

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nebby2016:
I read premium time side of investigation into this issue this evening, and they confirmed that 66 people were killed within two days. Security agencies should investigate and giv us true picture.

It is now 132. More bodies have been retrieved from the bushes
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

even from their body structure I can tell that not one Fulani person is in that mass grave

Your space in hell will be specially hot
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by BENARI: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
deomelo:
These Igbos no dey taya with their angry mob mentality syndrome sha

Na only you losers dey Nigeria ni?

grin grin

If I were you, I would hide my face in shame.
See what your blood tasty role models are doing and you have the gut to comment on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bedspread: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

MAY GOD FORGIVE U!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by oboy81: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Hellrufai is a religious and tribal bigot.

I won't doubt this, that fool might actually cooked up this story to cause unrest and make it appear as if Fulanis (Muslims) are being attacked in Kaduna by Southern Kaduna Christians just to justify the Fulanis when they eventually unleash terror on innocent Southern Kaduna people. That midget lost two of his children because of his wickedness and yet he is unrepentant.

I wonder why hellrufai was voted a Governor in the first place
Elrufai Lost two children to this? Where?
Where did you hear that? undecided
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Families in Ruga Bahago, Ruga Daku, Ruga Ori,Ruga Haruna, Yukka Abubakar,Duni Kadiri,Shewuka and Ruga Shuaibu Yau settlements are in mourning Local reports have it that over 100 people were slaughtered

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by deomelo: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
NobleAjare:

[/s]

Stop barking and venting like Bingo.

Are you Igbos the only people in Nigeria? You people ever rest and just worry about your own backward and unproductive villages where they have even more dire and pressing issues?

You have issues with 30 states in Nigeria, the only states you are blind to in Nigeria are your own six stone ages states.

You people can be annoying like pests sha
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
bedspread:
MAY GOD FORGIVE U!!!

You are the one who needs Gods forgiveness for your penchant to lies.

How can you call a now dead count of 132 a lie simply because one idiot who was never there said so on television.

He simply covered his eyes with hatred and told a national lie that nothing like this happened and you chose to believe him because it wasn't something that happened to Igbos or other tribes.

If the Fulani has been the one who did this, you would have believed it
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The pictures of the dead and their mass graves are available and its already in the dailies as authentic news.

That professor is the liar

Your link says the attack happened on Monday. Which one happened on Election Eve?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
eddiebruk:

Your link says the attack happened on Monday. Which one happened on Election Eve?

This has been ongoing. Death count now is 132 with the latest killings on election eve.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by deomelo: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

By posting fake and irrelevant pictures, you must think you have achieved something meaningful in your life..

You people can not function beyond fraud, deception, tribalism and bigotry

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Igbos and their support for the propagation of fake news due to hatred.

I have personally seen the pictures of the dead and their mass graves.

The killings happened and el rufai today paid a condolence visit to the community along with the sss boss of the state to calm the situation

There is no picture in that link you posted here. and what so funny is that your link itself said that it was a reprisal, I.e it was Fulani that first start the attack

Benjamin Maigari, a local who said he travelled to the area ahead of the elections, said there were two attacks: the first on the Adara people of Maro and a second, a reprisal on the Fulani in the community.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bueze774: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
I live in Kaduna and I can categorically state that nobody was killed on the eve of the postponed election. The people that were killed was in December 2018 and El Rufai suppressed the story only to turn around and use the news on the eve of the election and it wasn't 66 but 16 people.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

No!!! Lying ElRufai is the Devils Incarnate!!!! so you want me to believe the report of 15 Hausa Fulani soldiers under the payroll of the Kaduna state govt operatiion Yaki who are known to work for the Fulani
killers over the reality on ground? It was Kajuru people that were attacked by body bag killers and the midget waited for 5 days to try to turn the story around before he was bursted

If it never happened why then did el rufai visit them to condole with them and beg them not to retaliate?

Was he begging the community heads based on lies ?

Here he is when he went to condole

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This has been ongoing. Death count now is 132 with the latest killings on election eve.

I asked a question, why is he only bringing it up on Election eve? He’s the chief security officer of the state, why is he giving a false report? Are you also aware that there is a serious fight in Warri as well? Why is the Delta State Government not using it an an election gimmick?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Cocolatti(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are officially a devil incarnate.

am from Kaduna State, and lives close to Kajuru. The killings story is a lie manufactured by El rufai for reasons best known to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Criminal Code Act Banning Civilians From Wearing Military Camouflage / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.