Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (36784 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

There were actually 2 wounded survivors who are now receiving treatment in the hospital.

The media is totally biased. If it was Fulani who did this, they would have shut down everywhere as they all would carry this news.

Brown envelope Journalism has ruined our media

Yes indeed; most ppl are only beginning to see what some of us have long observed i.e. that the Nigerian media (both print and electronic) being predominantly owned and controlled by southern Christians, had always been biased in its reports against the north, the Hausa/Fulani tribe and Muslims/Islam.

This largely explains for the concerted campaign of calumny against PMB in order to discredit him; they are constantly misquoting or otherwise misrepresenting him - the 97% vs 5% one immediately comes to mind, in which they deliberately quoted him out of context and made it stick.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Kolanist(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Elrufai is just doing one of his islamic religious duty of al-taquia(permissible islamic lieing). According to islamic doctrine u can lie if it propagates the course of islam jihad. It is called al-taquia in islam .
I wonder if i can not bring dead bodies from somewere else and snap thier pictures and give false claims. Someone that is even a stone throw away from Kajuru acknowlegded that elrufai exagerated
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bastardmod: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yes indeed; most ppl are only beginning to see what some of us have long observed i.e. that the Nigerian media (both print and electronic) being predominantly owned and controlled by southern Christians, had always been biased in its reports against the north, the Hausa/Fulani tribe and Muslims/Islam.

This largely explains for the concerted campaign of calumny against PMB in order to discredit him; they are constantly misquoting or otherwise misrepresenting him - the 97% vs 5% one immediately comes to mind, in which they deliberately quoted him out of context and made it stick.
Nonsense... Buhari and El Rufai are violent people, the media can't make lies stick on you if you have no hands in the pie...
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
bastardmod:

Nonsense... Buhari and El Rufai are violent people, the media can't make lies stick on you if you have no hands in the pie...

What hogwash; support your claim with evidence or stop wasting my time and STUP.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bastardmod: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What hogwash; support your claim with evidence or stop wasting my time and STUP.
Are you unaware of the inflammatory rhetoric that comes from these men ? Monkey and baboons will be soaked in blood.. Buhari.
Eat and then if necessary make trouble... Buhari.
They will go back in body bags... El Rufai
Etc
What other evidence do you want?
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2019
bastardmod:

Are you unaware of the inflammatory rhetoric that comes from these men ? Monkey and baboons will be soaked in blood.. Buhari.
Eat and then if necessary make trouble... Buhari.
They will go back in body bags... El Rufai
Etc
What other evidence do you want?

Is that what you call evidence?
Kindly elaborate pls.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bastardmod: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Is that what you call evidence?
Kindly elaborate pls.
After the first statement many corperrs were killed in his northern strongholds.
Must we wait for all Nigerians to be killed before we realize these men are violent people?
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
bastardmod:

After the first statement many corperrs were killed in his northern strongholds.
Must we wait for all Nigerians to be killed before we realize these men are violent people?

So the statement directed hooligans to go and kill the corpers - brilliant analysis.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bastardmod: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

So the statement directed hooligans to go and kill the corpers - brilliant analysis.
Then why did the government arrest Mr bako in kaduna for inciting statements....why not allow those who incite to go free? My guy stop defending evil
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2019
bastardmod:

Then why did the government arrest Mr bako in kaduna for inciting statements....why not allow those who incite to go free? My guy stop defending evil

How is Buhari's alleged statement related to the arrest of Mr Bako; how are the two even comparable; where do you guys get your logic from and still expect to be considered educated or even intelligent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / FG Grant Received (Picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.