Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (36776 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by PURITYAUTOZ: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Has the police denied it? I am not an aboki either but I am well aware of this.

A lying professor said such never happened, the old man interviews in the audio gave details of bow it happened and the current number of the dead.

Same Police were among those who interviewed him as they were on ground .

It will be in the news within 24hrs if it was carried out by the Fulanis. Brown envelope Journalism is not Journalism.

Apart from premium times which other print media carried the report?

Naija haba...660ppl and no single virtual from the scene. We don pass this stage since naaa..

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by nairalandankrah: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
#buharimustgo
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by mank1234(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nebby2016:
I read premium time side of investigation into this issue this evening, and they confirmed that 66 people were killed within two days. Security agencies should investigate and giv us true picture.

You didn't add that the same source said it happened on Monday night and also wondered why the governor waited till Friday night to announce it.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by TEYA: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Hellrufai is a religious and tribal bigot.

I won't doubt this, that fool might actually cooked up this story to cause unrest and make it appear as if Fulanis (Muslims) are being attacked in Kaduna by Southern Kaduna Christians just to justify the Fulanis when they eventually unleash terror on innocent Southern Kaduna people. That midget lost two of his children because of his wickedness and yet he is unrepentant.

I wonder why hellrufai was voted a Governor in the first place
His predecessor was an idiot too - an idiot par excellence.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by slysteel: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The pictures of the dead and their mass graves are available and its already in the dailies as authentic news.

That professor is the liar

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter
That's why you slowpokes keep voting buhari,the link you posted said the same thing,it was clearly written there that it was el rufai that said it and they couldn't verify since no security agency reported same,you see how you just disgraced your generation here

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by slysteel: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Igbos and their support for the propagation of fake news due to hatred.

I have personally seen the pictures of the dead and their mass graves.

The killings happened and el rufai today paid a condolence visit to the community along with the sss boss of the state to calm the situation
Provide just one link to the pictures and that of el rufai's visit,I don't know why you lot are completely shameless,you just claimed to have seen what you never saw,May be it was your generation that was killed and hell rufai visited you

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by JayNok(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2019
I actually ply that road yesterday and there was nothing like what Mr Governor is trying to sell to the people... My friend who happened to be an INEC adhoc staff in the said town was even supprise as to how a Governor could lie that far

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by JayNok(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2019
mank1234:

You didn't add that the same source said it happened on Monday night and also wondered why the governor waited till Friday night to announce it.
Actually it happened on Sunday last week
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by jaybee(f): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The pictures of the dead and their mass graves are available and its already in the dailies as authentic news.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter

but this is belated. elrufai's killings were on friday 15th of february, the eve of postponed presidential elrctions. kai jama'a! pathetic liars!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Charly68: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2019
I thought the man was educated but his style of governance gave so much room for someone to call him educated illiterate . Pure religious bigot .
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Vikky014(f): 2:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Igbos and their support for the propagation of fake news due to hatred.

I have personally seen the pictures of the dead and their mass graves.

The killings happened and el rufai today paid a condolence visit to the community along with the sss boss of the state to calm the situation
Peôple over there said nothing of such hapnd stop being naive

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:19am On Feb 17, 2019
This is how wailers keep spreading falsehood and hatred; imagine how this man had heavily relied on hearsay (from the side of the perpetrators) in the comfort of his home only to later flippantly disparage and discredit El Rufai, on national TV - who had actually been to the crime scene to confirm for himself, at this critical time with concocted lies.

For those interested in the truth, pls click on to this link and view for yourself a thread here in Nairaland covering El Rufai's visit to the said Kajuru massacre scene.

https://www.nairaland.com/5028378/el-rufai-visit-fulani-communities

Within the same thread is also this facebook link to a video clip in which one of the survivors was being interviewed by the media.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1086204741581540&id=744766039058747

Notice among the media houses present (based on logos on the microphones) were at least Channels and NTA; what was even more astonishing was the fact that having already been at the massacre scene and therfore covered the story, the same Channels TV allowed this man to make his false allegations against El Rufai unchallenged.

This to me is a clear cut indicative example of media bias and collusion against the Fulani in giving only one sided version of the herdsmen/farmer conflict; it would appear to me that Channels didn't even bother to include the massacre in its news and so the story went untold. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by smajatt(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You posted a link as if there were actually pictures to refute the claims the op posted, unfortunately there was none.

As far as this country is concerned, and at a time like this, anyone can cook up anything.

Am not saying the incident never happened.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by AudiA4: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2019
I guess u have all been put to shame that EI-Rufai isn't lying on this issue that the killings actually took place,Its only in Nigeria u see people who claimed to be educated and come on National TV come and talk rubbish based on their ethnic and tribal bais,I don't know why this tribal dumb ass Prof as he claimed to be could not do his due diligence,make proper findings before coming on air and talk all this rubbish,I have watched this man several occasion on TV and have always noticed his baised opinions on many national issues
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Pat4321: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
This man, who has a future in Nigeria, even up-to the presidency, but has destroyed everything.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
smajatt:

You posted a link as if there were actually pictures to refute the claims the op posted, unfortunately there was none.

As far as this country is concerned, and at a time like this, anyone can cook up anything.

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
slysteel:
Provide just one link to the pictures and that of el rufai's visit,I don't know why you lot are completely shameless,you just claimed to have seen what you never saw,May be it was your generation that was killed and hell rufai visited you

Let the shame be upon you. Eat the pictures

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2019
PURITYAUTOZ:

Naija haba...660ppl and no single virtual from the scene. We don pass this stage since naaa..

Here you have it from the scene

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If you don't have anything sensible to say or do, I suggest you go and play with sand and keep your kindergarten mind busy
I expect nothing less from someone that claim to be who he's not just because he want to sells his lies.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
smajatt:

Don't mind the idiot that keep uploading pictures that have no source here. the idiot claim that he's an akwa ibomlite so where did he get Kaduna pictures from. we ask for the source of the picture he can't give us.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
This is how wailers keep spreading falsehood and hatred; imagine how this man had heavily relied on hearsay (from the side of the perpetrators) in the comfort of his home only to later flippantly disparage and discredit El Rufai, on national TV - who had actually been to the crime scene to confirm for himself, at this critical time with concocted lies.

For those interested in the truth, pls click on to this link and view for yourself a thread here in Nairaland covering El Rufai's visit to the said Kajuru massacre scene.

https://www.nairaland.com/5028378/el-rufai-visit-fulani-communities

Within the same thread is also this facebook link to a video clip in which one of the survivors was being interviewed by the media.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1086204741581540&id=744766039058747

Notice among the media houses present (based on logos on the microphones) were at least Channels and NTA; what was even more astonishing was the fact that having already been at the massacre scene and therfore covered the story, the same Channels TV allowed this man to make his false allegations against El Rufai unchallenged.

This to me is a clear cut indicative example of media bias and collusion against the Fulani in giving only one sided version of the herdsmen/farmer conflict; it would appear to me that Channels didn't even bother to include the massacre in its news and so the story went untold. SMH.

There were actually 2 wounded survivors who are now receiving treatment in the hospital.

The media is totally biased. If it was Fulani who did this, they would have shut down everywhere as they all would carry this news.

Brown envelope Journalism has ruined our media
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

I expect nothing less from someone that claim to be who he's not just because he want to sells his lies.

Its common knowledge on nairaland that I am an akwa ibomite and if you don't know this, its not my fault.

Check.my threads and see my coverage of my state
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by olabrad: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2019
deomelo:
These Igbos no dey taya with their angry mob mentality syndrome sha

Na only you losers dey Nigeria ni?

grin grin

Why are you desperate to force people to call you a useful idiot? Where are the bodies of the slain? Looks like you love opening your mouth to talk without thinking.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its common knowledge on nairaland that I am an akwa ibomite and if you don't know this, its not my fault.

Check.my threads and see my coverage of my state

lol.

you mean I should check your faceless thread?

lol. well no one care where you come from. if you like come from Togo.

just give us link to where you get your so called pictures from. mtcheew.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by olabrad: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Here you have it from the scene

Where is your evidence that this is from the scene where the 66 people died?

You have it, but channelstv, TVC, etc do not have it. How come?
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by olabrad: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

There were actually 2 wounded survivors who are now receiving treatment in the hospital.

The media is totally biased. If it was Fulani who did this, they would have shut down everywhere as they all would carry this news.

Where is your evidence? Don't just come here to make empty claims.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by teufelein(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2019
There is one thing our indigenous biafrans have not really done about Fulani,I have expected our researchers to carry out a comprehensive study of Fulani,history, towards the black indigenous Bantu negro's ,how Fulani are racially categoricalized ,the light skinned fula and black skin fula ,their mission and objective and their willingness to be foot soldiers of external invaders against the indigenous black Bantu negro's race,why their perpetual ingrained hatred with intention of using Islamic political ideology to over run and assimilate d sacred Bantu negro's of black Africa.

The Fulani are not intended to develop anything Nigeria until they completely overun and achieve their total control and domination of the whole space and territory of d neo colonial establishment called Nigeria and Nigerians under their tight grip and control, and then systematically erase the indigenous Bantu negro's as they have always done else were in conjunction with their Arab collaborators in black Africa.
Present moment ,the physical infrastructure development are not fula intentions ,those can be done later ,when full control of the space and seizure of indigenous resources to their advantage has been consolidated.the Fulani political, individuals, external owned companies are among d richest entities around d world and Africa ,were they have clanderstin ,proxy groups fighting to maintain their hegemonic influence over the whole sub Sahara Africa, already West Africa ,Sahel ,North Africa are already under their influence, as they uses the looted corrupt resources from their one Nigeria, to have access to become the untouched and King makers of black Africa.

This can be curled from the recent happening leading to 2015 election were gudluck Jonathan was highly intimidated ,by their fellow collaborators and all heniously crime commited by Fulani under one Nigeria was sweeper under the carpet.

As it stands without Biafra restoration the indigenous Bantu negro's of black Africa have no future or generational control of anything concerning their race.mazi Nnamdi kanu has become the only uncompromising voice that really exposed d hiden agenda of Fulani's in black Africa.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

so the media was not bias when they resume to cover that time that you Fulani was attacking people but you want them to cover the reprisal.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

Where is your evidence? Don't just come here to make empty claims.

Don't mind that briandead.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by poseidon12: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2019
deomelo:
These Igbos no dey taya with their angry mob mentality syndrome sha

Na only you losers dey Nigeria ni?

grin grin

Tribalist fool. I hope you are getting ready to help your tribalist brother Buhari carry his luggage back to Daura.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by UNUKHASO: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=75800629]Hellrufai is a religious and tribal bigot.

I won't doubt this, that fool might actually cooked up this story to cause unrest and make it appear as if Fulanis (Muslims) are being attacked in Kaduna by Southern Kaduna Christians just to justify the Fulanis when they eventually unleash terror on innocent Southern Kaduna people. That midget lost two of his children because of his wickedness and yet he is unrepentant.

I wonder why hellrufai was voted a Governor in the first placeCHRISTIAN LACK THE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD FORGIVE YOUR ENEMY. One who take life.one who take job,one who take health,one who take food,one who take quality education,one who take security and so on are not an enemy but a killer who need no forgiveness.an eye for an eye]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.