Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? (1270 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by kraayfeesh(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need some advise on this...

I love my girl so very much and the love and affection is been reciprocated but for what I've noticed my girl doesn't want sex in our relationship even tho she isn't a virgin. I think that's a decision she's made with reasons best known to her. I don't want her to compromise her decision for me because I love her a lot.

I don't wanna break her heart by cheating on her so i am thinking of asking for her permission to get sexual pleasure outside.

is this advisable and If eventually I speak this with her, won't it signal an end to us

Help me please.
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by kraayfeesh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Landers, help a brother??
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by decatalyst(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
How could you even think of asking her such an awkward question?

Let ur girlfriend notice the way you walk...as in , lifting or dragging your legs due to overfull "sack" down there grin and she would allow you chop small or let u go ease yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
kraayfeesh:
Landers, help a brother??
she is not into u. No gal who has tasted dick goes celibate. Her exes are prob nacking her. Till u hear say ahe get belle before ur eye clear

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Some guys are doing it codedly but you wanna form Mr Nice Guy abhi??grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
oga,you are dating yourself

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Michelle55: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ayam not understanding bro. sad You mean you want to seek permission from your gf to cheat on her? When you think you have seen/heard it all
What happened to staying celibate with her till you tie the knot or you can't stay without sex?
BTW, why do most of the topics on nairaland these days has to do with sex, pussy and whatnot.
@Op true love is patient and if truly you love your woman, you will stick with her and not look elsewhere( that's if you trust her enough to know she's not giving it to someone else)
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by ImaIma1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Off course you can ask her permission and she will give you the go ahead to sleep with another woman outside and everyone is ok.
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
oga,you are dating yourself
The girl.....if you know you knowgrin

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by kraayfeesh(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
decatalyst:
How could you even think of asking her such an awkward question?

Let ur girlfriend notice the way you walk...as in , lifting or dragging your legs due to overfull "sack" down there grin and she would allow you chop small or let u go ease yourself grin

funny man!! thanks tho
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by kraayfeesh(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:
Ayam not understanding bro. sad You mean you want to seek permission from your gf to cheat on her? When you think you have seen/heard it all
What happened to staying celibate with her till you tie the knot or you can't stay without sex?
BTW, why do most of the topics on nairaland these days has to do with sex, pussy and whatnot.
@Op true love is patient and if truly you love your woman, you will stick with her and not look elsewhere( that's if you trust her enough to know she's not giving it to someone else)

thanks for this piece man!!

body no just b firewood ni, imagine being alone inside the room, big brother don charge and the stage is set only for ur babe to say NO.

e dey pain person
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Someone is being scammed in this relationship.......it's just sad the OP's heart is at stake already....dude is crazily inlove so much he wants to take permission..lol.
Too bad..eeyaaaa!!!!

I've been down this road before.......the way I found out moreen was holding another guy's burglary proof was terrible yet claiming celibate with me....,I mean.... it's one of the things a person shouldnt see in his life time...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Michelle55: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
kraayfeesh:

thanks for this piece man!!

body no just b firewood ni, imagine being alone inside the room, big brother don charge and the stage is set only for ur babe to say NO.

e dey pain person
Yeah I know that feeling.. That's why we're made to take charge of our mindset.. Don't let your flesh control you instead control it.. But are you sure she's not seeing someone else, if she's not then understand and be patient with her. Perhaps with time, it might take place between you guys. Slow and steady does it dude
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by minexpo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
I just feel like laughing grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Iamkuttie(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Foreign girls : Yeah... Nigerian Girls?? My brother get ready for sniper or "Oke rie Onwuo" sad sad
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
She is probably sleeping outside.. You really don't know the kinda world you live in and the kinda beings that inhabits it, do you?? And what's all this rant about love ma G?? Make dem no wound you oo.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Randy100: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Go chop outside and clean mouth.
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Gebbson007(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednut1:
she is not into u. No gal who has tasted dick goes celibate. Her exes are prob nacking her. Till u hear say ahe get belle before ur eye clear

true talk..
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
My issue with some guys..

Why date someone who isnt sexually active when you know you are sexually active.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Kseafresh: 1:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Are u a fool or just pretending to be... either way, u Doing a good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Casan0va: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Because this is Romance/Sexuality section.
angry embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Michelle55: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Because this is Romance/Sexuality section.
angry embarassed lipsrsealed
really? Didn't realize that. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2019
OP, abeg no dey fall hand na. Which kind levels?
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Oga I think you should quit that relationship and start another one that will be more fulfilling
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by Dami12345: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle55:

Yeah I know that feeling.. That's why we're made to take charge of our mindset.. Don't let your flesh control you instead control it.. But are you sure she's not seeing someone else, if she's not then understand and be patient with her. Perhaps with time, it might take place between you guys. Slow and steady does it dude

This girl must be laughing while writing this.
She would be saying how op is a weak man and praise him for it.
Smh. And op is stupidly following her advice of respect.
Well no p. Your eye gp clear when una break up.
Re: Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2019
You don't need permission

Go out and fuçk, it's a free world!

(1) (Reply)

How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart / How Two Men Pregnant Me With Sweet Sex 18+. Only For Adult / Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.