Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99099 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by bcashy: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.
Nairalander please you guys should teach me how to post news to front page.

How many cars were burnted pls? grin

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
really?..the best governor? A governor that owed pensioners their pension for months is dat wat u call the best governor?sad a governor wich during his reign owing civil months backlog of salaries was a norm is dat wat u call a good governor. A governor that diverted all the state funds to godfathers and used the remainder to build his father's private univ is dat wat u call the best gov? Except maybe u jus being sarcastic. Anyway may the soul of his child RIP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by oboy81: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Painful when a person dodge all the bad roads in Nigeria and American road ends up killing the person ...RIP
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Trizzi:
Former Governor of Edo state, Lucky Igbinedion, lost his second son, Osaretin, to the cold hands of death this morning February 16th. According to family sources, Osaretin died in a fatal accident in Dallas. He was driving with his cousin, Esosa Oyemwense, when they collided with an 18-wheeler at about 3am. They both died. So sad!

Osaretin graduated from the University of Pittsburgh's College of Business Administration with a degree in marketing, and a minor in economics. He also bagged a Masters degree in International Management from the Northeastern University.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/former-edo-state-governor-lucky.html
sins of the father

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
Come on, don't be stupid. You can do better than this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by halogate: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

lol..u guys are missing d irony behind this post.
Igbinedion basically did "nothing"
dats the unmatched record he left..

10 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Lunockgold: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

If not for them you would have had a proper education.
yes u are right

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Explain the record or you are just been sarcastic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.
corper kiled?

Are u sure

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

Karma. Only if Nigerians fear karma more than God.
America will be shithole to us!

7 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Ok Daddy.
grin grin grin
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ProfChris10(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's so painful such a young man lost his life. RIP. my advice to politicians is to always think about the future of their family when they do what they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Pure sarcasm and most people actually did not see it sad

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
lefulefu:
really?..the best governor? A governor that owed pensioners their pension for months is dat wat u call the best governor?sad a governor wich during his reign owing civil months backlog of salaries was a norm is dat wat u call a good governor. A governor that diverted all the state funds to godfathers and used the remainder to build his father's private univ is dat wat u call the best gov? Anyway may the soul of his child RIP.

Don't mind him. His source of information is strictly censored! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Meritocracy: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why not call his son to come and vote the way people voted for him, he wouldn't have died just like that. They kept there son somewhere and share weapon to poor people son but death is everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
BayportalEnt:
What did he leave abeg??
d post is a satire...

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
CloudResident:

Don't mind him. His source of information is strictly censored! grin
hmm endtime censorshipcheesy
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by zeemony: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
martineverest:
Friday nite..accident.... obviously coming from a party and driving under the influence of alcohol.

say no to alcohol

RIP
RIP
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Slynation:

Exactly.... I didn't see the here today
My kid sister who is also a corp member in Akwa Ibom narrated same thing to me this morning....
NL is always late to the party
when elections Neva start nawa d Warsaw de talked about...wen naija politics go free from violence

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
i have been listenin to the news since mornin.i did not hear any of such news o
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
That's wrong of you, the Bible says we should mourn with those who mourn.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by etin06(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
May your life be ruled the way lucky igbinedion ruled edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
A criminal's son is dead

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
YOU STOLE NAIJA'S MONEY TO FUND YOUR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION ABROAD AND EXPECT KARMA NOT TO VISIT YOU? MAY THIS BE LOT OF ALL NIGERIAN PUBLIC OFFICIALS.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Bible says “I will visit the Sins of the Father upon their Children “

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kweeeeke! May we never bury our children, or see their graves cry cry

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by shilz(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
No parents should go through this..I have learnt not to laugh or mock others when they are down because one way or the other it might come back to me.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are you telling lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by bugggg: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Farewell ... we all gotta pay dat debt. Pls not now Lord cry

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by onadana: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

It is not their fault you're poor.Show respect to the dead.Am not saying his father didn't pilfer public fund but one thing is clear.He was rich before he came into governance...abi poor person dey run for governorship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.