Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment (50030 Views)

My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Nostradamus: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Samyj247:
zoho23 don't b angry with ursef. u did the right thing for ur future. the fact that u are scammed doesn't mean that u hv failed. you are far better than those who did not try. I like ur type. don't give up..take more risk.
this one off me sha!!
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Unrated900(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
Greedy asshole
If your pastor asked you to pay the 10k as tithe

You will call him scammer

So who is the scammer now

Even central bank can never double that money for you

Loads of people have fell victims of this lavita Rica

People

Well done sir
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by 2kurupt(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Samyj247:
zoho23 don't b angry with ursef. u did the right thing for ur future. the fact that u are scammed doesn't mean that u hv failed. you are far better than those who did not try. I like ur type. don't give up..take more risk.

What sort of silly encouragement is this? angry

So he should continue trying his luck on Ponzi? Seems you're among the perpetrators of this type of scam
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Tableshaker007(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2019
nairalanders. I want to tell this story to warn the general public of something currently going on. I feel so ashamed of myself coming out here to tell this story but I won't want innocent Nigerians to fall victim like I did.
On the 11th of February 2019, I put on my phone and discovered I was added to a WhatsApp group called LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT. The admin of the group who goes by the name Mrs Lavita started posting details of the so called company. He says the company is an investment company where you get double of your investment in 45mins. That is, if you invest 5k, you get 10k. If you invest 10k, you get 20k etc.

This came at a time I was looking for money....to complete my training....
This made me think this was the opportunity I had been waiting for. An opportunity to end my misery. Be self employed and start making money but I was wrong.
He told me when I send the money, I was going to be merged and then in 45mins I will get double of my money. The worst part is that on the WhatsApp group, different people kept on giving testimonies of how genuine the investment was. That raised my hopes and made me believe him the more.
I told myself, life was about risk and if you want to go far in life, you need to take risk. I took the risk and sent my 10k to an account number provided. The account number was a personal account number. After about an hour, I didn't hear a word from him. I called him and he was telling me that there was a problem and that the person I paid the money to has upgraded to 20k He started saying I should send additional 10k for them to put me on the 20k plan so that I can be merge
That was when I realised I had been scammed. It was like a spell was lifted off my head. They has refused to return my 10k back. I'm so bitter. I feel so stupid, foolish and ashamed of myself.

Sometimes I wonder why bad things happen to good people. Well that's the story of my life.

As for the guy I transferred the money to I have cried to God to allow him see his destiny but NOT allow him to get there. The worst part of it was that, those people testifying on the group are all fraudsters as well. I haven't been myself ever since but Life goes on.

Please be careful and never TRUST anyone.

Their full details below

Guy sorry ooo but why in this life will you believe something like that

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by 2kurupt(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Debramaye:
You are like a son to me grin grin grin
Lol, walahi that part of the chat just weak me
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by gerizzim: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Am currently chatting wit one of Dem like dt. I just dey play along

She said I should send cash and in less Dan 45mins, it will double.
She sent me fake credit alerts nd video clips of dia fellow scammers testimony.

As I fire her wit loads of qtns, she tire for me say dis one na sharp guy.

Me wen sharp ,Google d lavita online com see say the real lavita na NGO . DNT even know if the real lavita are still existin dis 2019.

It's shameful say som of dis scammers are mother's wit children stealing frm pple online.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Shubymo(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2020
My sister you tired by speaking out. I'm sure you'll rescue many. I believe it's not your fault that you got scammed. Many wise people were being trapped sometimes through the most basic things but that's life. You are courageous enough and we should encourage people like you and not discourage you.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2020
anytime anybody comes to me on facebook or any social media trying to talk me into investments and money doubling blah blah blah i go just quickly use the block button cos fraudsters irritate me
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by kingseg: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2020
I got message on face book messenger to invest 50K in the same scheme few days ago. I knew it was just too early in the year for me to be scammed knowing fully well the experience of close friends that were scammed in various platforms. Due to my sharpness and alertness the scammer blocked me on face book. I was amazed why he blocked because I knew what he was up to
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by motionarena: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2020
zoho23:
nairalanders. I want to tell this story to warn the general public of something currently going on. I feel so ashamed of myself coming out here to tell this story but I won't want innocent Nigerians to fall victim like I did.
On the 11th of February 2019, I put on my phone and discovered I was added to a WhatsApp group called LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT. The admin of the group who goes by the name Mrs Lavita started posting details of the so called company. He says the company is an investment company where you get double of your investment in 45mins. That is, if you invest 5k, you get 10k. If you invest 10k, you get 20k etc.

This came at a time I was looking for money....to complete my training....
This made me think this was the opportunity I had been waiting for. An opportunity to end my misery. Be self employed and start making money but I was wrong.
He told me when I send the money, I was going to be merged and then in 45mins I will get double of my money. The worst part is that on the WhatsApp group, different people kept on giving testimonies of how genuine the investment was. That raised my hopes and made me believe him the more.
I told myself, life was about risk and if you want to go far in life, you need to take risk. I took the risk and sent my 10k to an account number provided. The account number was a personal account number. After about an hour, I didn't hear a word from him. I called him and he was telling me that there was a problem and that the person I paid the money to has upgraded to 20k He started saying I should send additional 10k for them to put me on the 20k plan so that I can be merge
That was when I realised I had been scammed. It was like a spell was lifted off my head. They has refused to return my 10k back. I'm so bitter. I feel so stupid, foolish and ashamed of myself.

Sometimes I wonder why bad things happen to good people. Well that's the story of my life.

As for the guy I transferred the money to I have cried to God to allow him see his destiny but NOT allow him to get there. The worst part of it was that, those people testifying on the group are all fraudsters as well. I haven't been myself ever since but Life goes on.

Please be careful and never TRUST anyone.

Their full details below:
I don't blame the OP.
This is the latest fraud going on in Facebook.

They use female profile to soften their targets.
Me that am a hard guy with the way i spend my money i almost fell scam to one of them. I changed my mind in the last minute because they sound so convincing.

Guys beware many are falling scam to this
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Huawei101: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
I bet only greedy fools like you get scammed.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just 2 weeks ago, one contacted me on Facebook n I ask him a simple question, if I invest 20k n I get 40k, who pays for d difference?, He said d govt, later after chatting I asked again, who pays d difference? He said d company. Immediately I know they r fraudsters. After playing around with d fool, he asked me please sir r u sending d money right now? In my mind I was like, r u begging me to double my money for me? People need to use their brain.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment by portplus: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2020
lavita ricca is a confirmed fraudulent syndicate.

I was scammed too.

The Bank Account:
Account Name: lavita ricca
Account No: 0591883007
Bank: GTB
EMAIL: lavitariica@gmail.com

The Evil Agents Name: Dalington (fake name)
Phone: 08119009538, 08126718241

It is syndicate so becareful.

If an investment ROI looks too good, be-careful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.