Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros (4395 Views)

Uju Stella The Lady Burna Boy Got Pregnant Showoff Her Big Backside & Huge Boob / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:09am On May 10, 2023
shocked

I greet you all.

My German friend got scammed over 40,000 Euros and he's managed to pin the location to Abuja Nigeria through the IP address. Though the number starts with +277 (South Africa) — which shows the number was bought online.

So far, he's sent all the necessary evidence except their face; I wanna go to the police station and report the case. I've never had issues with the law and I don't know who to trust. My mother was once a victim, they accessed her bank account and everything was wiped out...

I thought it wasn't that much until he hesitantly said it's 40k Euros and it ain't even his but his parent's. Can the police get this motherfúckèrs with the evidence available especially the IP address?

Thank you

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:12am On May 10, 2023
shocked

I need to take a nap, I just came back from work hours ago... I had to create this thread to seek for help, bro's been on my neck... begging me to help get this to the police.

I asked for his permission before posting it here.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by ebexofficial: 10:22am On May 10, 2023
Ip may only give you the area but not the exact house, only if the person keeps using the same Internet and the IP doesn't change then you can gradually track their location

6 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by dangermouse(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2023
Google the inspector general of police office address. Go there with all evidence in ur possession. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:27am On May 10, 2023
ebexofficial:
Ip may only give you the area but not the exact house, only if the person keeps using the same Internet and the IP doesn't change then you can gradually track their location

shocked

Oh God... (😢)
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:29am On May 10, 2023
dangermouse:
Google the inspector general of police office address. Go there with all evidence in ur possession. Goodluck

shocked

Thank you.

But, can I first report the case at the closest police station?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by dangermouse(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thank you.

But, can I first report the case at the closest police station?

Are u located in Abuja? If yes, then go ahead and make a report to the nearest police station close to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Typicool8(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2023
Damn 40k Euros is way too much.
You can actually go to Dss office and report it with the evidence especially the IP address because I think they're faster when it comes to tracking an individual

12 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:37am On May 10, 2023
dangermouse:

Are u located in Abuja? If yes, then go ahead and make a report to the nearest police station close to you.

shocked

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa......40k euros? shocked. I won't be surprised to know if the bunch of idiotic scammers have squandered the money on bannies,clubs and nonsense cars angry. I pray the modafvcking scammers are found,and prosecuted..But then again,I just had to think of the Nigerian police, angry. Na those ones case even worst pass..

12 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:39am On May 10, 2023
Typicool8:
Damn 40k Euros is way too much.
You can actually go to Dss office and report it with the evidence especially the IP address because I think they're faster when it comes to tracking an individual

shocked

Any of their offices in
gwagwalada
?

Thank you
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by BigYash: 10:56am On May 10, 2023
Where did he get the 40k euro from? How did they scam him? Was it yahoo yahoo and azaman deal related? How them go just collect 40k from person like that.. Was he jazzed or something Details please

6 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 11:10am On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Where did he get the 40k euro from? How did they scam him? Was it yahoo yahoo and azaman deal related? How them go just collect 40k from person like that.. Was he jazzed or something Details please

shocked

The predator impersonated his favorite YouTuber (Moon) and asked him to invest in some Bitcoin shít.

The real Moon makes videos exposing governments and evil activities by big corporations... Dude trusted him and sent him thousands of euros... I don't know... This shít is crazy!

Dude doesn't understand how he got "stúpid" enough to trust him without making some research.

Anyway, he kept asking for more money before sending him an iPhone and blackmailing him to go get it... It's a long story, I'm unable to post photos on nairaland. I have his voice note, which I asked him to make, addressing the police..

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by GoogleTheGod: 11:15am On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The predator impersonated his favorite YouTuber (Moon) and asked him to invest in some Bitcoin shít.

The real Moon makes videos exposing governments and evil activities by big corporations... Dude trusted him and sent him thousands of euros... I don't know... This shít is crazy!

Dude doesn't understand how he got "stúpid" enough to trust him without making some research.

Anyway, he kept asking for more money before sending him an iPhone and blackmailing him to go get it... It's a long story, I'm unable to post photos on nairaland. I have his voice note, which I asked him to make, addressing the police..
I’ll help u
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by BigYash: 11:19am On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Mehn,it's a large sum we're talking about here. Just go ahead and involve the authorities,dude might be lucky to get some of the money back.. Cux those idiots might have started burning it in clubs already..

4 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Oh this format cheesy

It's still working.... that's good grin

6 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Cyril44: 11:37am On May 10, 2023
MEHN THIS IS SAD,,,, YOUR BOY?? HOW OLD IS HE?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Cyril44: 11:40am On May 10, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Oh this format cheesy
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT IT?

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by GodWrites: 1:56pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I greet you all.

My German friend got scammed over 40,000 Euros and he's managed to pin the location to Abuja Nigeria through the IP address. Though the number starts with +277 (South Africa) — which shows the number was bought online.

So far, he's sent all the necessary evidence except their face; I wanna go to the police station and report the case. I've never had issues with the law and I don't know who to trust. My mother was once a victim, they accessed her bank account and everything was wiped out...

I thought it wasn't that much until he hesitantly said it's 40k Euros and it ain't even his but his parent's. Can the police get this motherfúckèrs with the evidence available especially the IP address?

Thank you

Lalasticlala

Your German friend must either be stupid or greedy.

It really takes someone dumb to fall for scammers.

I was watching one the other day using a prerecorded video and audio to video chat with a white dumbo.

As long as there are dumb and greedy people, Yahoo boys will keep cashing out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by samwillyco1(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2023
EFCC/DSS should be faster but they will collect their own share first
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:07pm On May 10, 2023
Cyril44:
MEHN THIS IS SAD,,,, YOUR BOY?? HOW OLD IS HE?

shocked

He's 22.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:08pm On May 10, 2023
GodWrites:

Your German friend must either be stupid or greedy.

It really takes someone dumb to fall for scammers.

I was watching one the other day using a prerecorded video and audio to video chat with a white dumbo.

As long as there are dumb and greedy people, Yahoo boys will keep cashing out.

shocked

They used his favorite YouTuber to get him, they impersonated his favorite YouTuber...
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
GoogleTheGod:

I’ll help u

shocked

How?

I've got the IP address...

Guys, I went to the police station and they said there's nothing they can do about it — they need the real Nigerian phone number or the IME of the phone...

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please help!

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
shocked

Hello Mr @Chatinent

Can you do anything about this? I've got his IP address...

@Chatinent
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by KingAzubuike(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Hello Mr @Chatinent

Can you do anything about this? I've got his IP address...

@Chatinent
All this I've got his IP adress nor fit solve anything
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 4:23pm On May 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:

All this I've got his IP adress nor fit solve anything

shocked

What's the solution, please?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Jobig(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Help is coming after May 29
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Oh this format cheesy

Yes oo. Impersonation work can sweet. Easy peazy. Sweet pepper! 😁

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by GodWrites: 5:20pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

They used his favorite YouTuber to get him, they impersonated his favorite YouTuber...

If he weren't carried away by greed, he probably would have noticed he isn't real. But because he has been promised huge returns, his brain went off. It's a pity for him.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by oz4real83(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2023
Which part of the planet are u from? . Are there no law enforcement agencies in Germany? They will do a better and more efficient investigation than you. Tell your friend to report to them, they will be the ones to contact their Nigerian counterpart, they have the technology and financial resources to handle it as long as your friend is innocent as you claim.

6 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by davillian(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2023
Depends on were the money was sent to,
Then the tracking can begin from there.....
You know those scammers uses VPN and other securer tools to protect or give wrong up location or address ...
Track the money( receiver )

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's A Real Man / What Is The Best Way To Quit A Relationship : Over The Phone Or In Person / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.