Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Remain My Friend But Not My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remain My Friend But Not My Lover (370 Views)

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remain My Friend But Not My Lover by Ukoabasi: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2019
It's been a while now since I loved this girl and wanted to date her, but she says relationship doesn't rank well in her priority list, that she has had enough relationships to last her a lifetime. See girl were born for 1998...o were everybody no like.... o unto say she be Deeper life Girl.... You know what I mean.
Recently, I told the girls to share her priority list....she wrote.... God, career, parents, friends, love ones. Dumbfounded.. But she had allowed me had sex with her when we on our IT programme for three months.
After the IT, she just stopped communicating with me.
Am a melancholy who is very emotional and this thing is affecting me, this girl just came into my life and I can't forget about her.
I love this girl, please what do I do?
Re: Remain My Friend But Not My Lover by dayleke: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
She's not into you.
Just move on.
It was just sex not even FWB things.
Life goes on bro.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Endless Ripples! / How To Become The Man Every Woman Needs / Bobrisky Says He Love Wizkid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.