Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Virginity And Hymen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity And Hymen (937 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / The Women Hymen (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity And Hymen by TeeBabss(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Actually we have a lot of definitions and perceptions on who is a Virgin and what determines virginity.

Some will tell u any form of sexual pleasure is sex, some will say only actual penetration is sex, some believe without mutual consent (in case of rape) you're still virgin.

So, what about the hymen?
How probably can we say it is or not an indication of being a virgin.

If a girl breaks her hymen through strenuous activities, is she still a virgin?
(This is no penetration, but no hymen again)
If hymen breaks through masturba*tion, is she still a virgin?
If by mistakenly broken by a partner but no ssex, is she still a virgin?

Is virginity measures by actual penetration or what?
Re: Virginity And Hymen by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2019
if broken through strenuos activities like sports then yes she's still a virgin but the other 3 hell no.a virgin in my opinion is someone who has not had any form of sexual encounter,any girl who has been kissed multiple times on the lips,had her breasts and ass pressed like bread,puna fingered is not a virgin
Re: Virginity And Hymen by CreepyBlackpool: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Every lady,even an ashawo, is a virgin until wedding nightsmiley
Re: Virginity And Hymen by TeeBabss(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
if broken through strenuos activities like sports then yes she's still a virgin but the other 3 hell no.a virgin in my opinion is someone who has not had any form of sexual encounter,any girl who has been kissed multiple times on the lips,had her breasts and ass pressed like bread,puna fingered is not a virgin

Choi, that's a bit harsh
I guess most people narrow it down to 'real sex'. Real penetration with mutual consent
Re: Virginity And Hymen by spiralwedge(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
I've never been with a virgin and I'm usually lost when people are talking about hymen.
I would really love to be with one one day. Pm me if you want us to explore together.
Re: Virginity And Hymen by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
spiralwedge:
I've never been with a virgin and I'm usually lost when people are talking about hymen.
I would really love to be with one one day. Pm me if you want us to explore together.
And what do you have to offer in return? Your community diick? undecided

Only Virgins deserve virgin angry
Re: Virginity And Hymen by TeeBabss(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:

Lol, are you one?

Contribute to the matter on ground ma'am
Re: Virginity And Hymen by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:

Re: Virginity And Hymen by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75826360][/quote]

Re: Virginity And Hymen by spiralwedge(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:

First of all, are you a virgin? angry

(1) (Reply)

Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend / Revealed: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study / "He Used Me, After What We Went Through"- This Rubbish Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.