Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (30597 Views)

Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?
PS: I am not criticizing the decision I just find it strange!!

Theres actually no guarantees unless she wants guys to deceive her or she can read peoples minds or she’s lucky to meet a guy will to take that risk for her. It’s more like marriage proposal under duress to me.

However I know a friend who did such bt here wasn’t because of any pastors teaching bt her frustrations about dating guys every 6months to years with various promises bt no genuine actions towards marriage. One even stood her up on her introduction 2ce at the village. It was that terrible for her. She’s married now and her and her husband didn’t even date it or go on outings. it was I like u ok let’s go and meet my parents, the guy thought it was a joke bt she was serious and that’s how it happened.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?

You better run for your life. Back then, I once met a girl with such a condition. Honestly she wasn't bad though, and she was just my perfect specs, very tall, caramel black, curvy, slender and pretty. She was like we must marry in 6 months, or else she will leave. But my intuition just wasn't comfortable, and I had this suspicious inner feeling about the whole get married quick thing. I just felt it was too soon, felt like she was hiding something, so I was like let us get to know ourselves proper proper, beyond the skin, deeper than the bone first and if we click at that level, then yes, we can marry. But she was like, I know you're perfect for me, no need. Let's just get on with it. After the pressure became too much, me I ran away oh grin. Later she got married to another guy, later she is single again shocked. Hmm, thank God I escaped. Because, maybe the same thing would have happened to me. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Newboss(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
She's has been indoctrinated by her pastor angry

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MissRaine69(f): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2019
She is going to be single for a very very very long time. In order to decide if she is worth making the commitment to wife her you need to know her, know her flaws, decide if you want to live with those flaws. Now if she already comes with a proviso that marriage has to be on the table, that is demanding commitment without a foundation. That is not how relationships work.

Walk away, in the event that you are stupid enough to get yourself trapped in all that fuckery please don’t return to post something about how miserable your married life is. Because it will be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by hahn(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Let her just marry her pastor, since they both share the same 6 months belief grin

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MissRaine69(f): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
jaxxy:

There actually no guarantees unless she wants guys to deceive her or she lucky to meet a guy will to take that risk for her. It’s more like marriage proposal under duress to me.
It’s a contract within a contract . That is not how relationships should be.

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by bidak(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2019
It is an act of desperation they all exhibit after been with lot of guys. I met one recently after dating her ex boyfriend for 6years and doing all kind of things, she is now looking for someone that will marry her in 6months( if her boyfriend of 6years didn’t see her good enough to marry, it is now me that will marry her in 6months).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by happney65: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

My brother do not play with or underestimste fvckboys.. i know of a guy in Ibadan who went as far as doing introduction just to get that kpekus down.. About 3 weeks after introduction guyman enter thin air living the girl frustrated and her family in shame... I repeat do not underestimate the power of some die hard fvckboys, them no get single conscience ooo cheesy

Na so o..Abi make he just give am engagement ring and make her lord of the ring for years while hitting the kpekus day in and day out..Bad guys everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by happney65: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2019
bidak:
It is an act of desperation they all exhibit after been with lot of guys. I met one recently after dating her ex boyfriend for 6years and doing all kind of things, she is now looking for someone that will marry her in 6months( if her boyfriend of 6years didn’t see her good enough to marry, it is now me that will marry her in 6months).

Abi o..You are already an Old cargo and you want me to marry you...Bleep her dammm pussy and dump her..You must be Mad..

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by homirefacuny(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

My brother do not play with or underestimste fvckboys.. i know of a guy in Ibadan who went as far as doing introduction just to get that kpekus down.. About 3 weeks after introduction guyman enter thin air living the girl frustrated and her family in shame... I repeat do not underestimate the power of some die hard fvckboys, them no get single conscience ooo cheesy

I weak o.
But untop pussy fa?
That’s too low

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s a contract within a contract . That is not how relationships should be.

Yes bt I’ve seen it’s work for sm1 depends on the motive and reasons involved and maybe luck. Check my modified post.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Women can be so wicked. They will Bleep around with all the bad guys, have sex with them per second per second, do all kinds of fuckery with them, till t they have been thoroughly used, passed around the whole community dicks and dumped like thrash. Then after the get luck and jam a correct responsible financially bouyant guy, they will start forming holy and bringing all kinds of conditions: no sex till marriage, marriage in 6 months, you must introduce me to all your family and friends etx. SMH, someone that is not even a virgin oh and was giving different fuckboys different sex styles back to back, now she meets a good guy, she's forming angel. Rubbish. Me I'll just walk away, no time for nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Deepthoughts: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
very simple,just ask her is she ready to undertake the "test", whatever is her answer,get back to me for further details.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

That guy issa strong yoruba demon o cry
Chief yoruba demon.. in fact only him na legion grin
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by rayobaba(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2019
I like Dt. Yet, l cant go for her. Obviously her Pastor will run ur home.
Bible say a wise man see trouble coming and avoid it. But a foolish man will walk straight into the trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Reiia(f): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
After 6 months a man knows if he is going to marry you or not. She is right on that.
No excuses
However, isn't the purpose of dating to find out if you are compatible with such a person? If your life style fits with theirs?
If you actually like and can handle the person beyond surface love and attraction.?

How can you ask for a guarantee from someone when you don't even know if you like the person enough to settle down with him?

5 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Teacher: Experience is the best what?!!!
class:Teacher!!!
Teacher:Again!!!!
class:Teacher!!!!

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by litaninja(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2019
She'll be single for a long time to come....

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by thesicilian: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Sterope:
Desperate like she knows what she wants and she hasn't got time to be fooling around.

One may decide to set rules for a relationship, like no sex before marriage or no sleep overs or I must know your people and close friends sort of, but the moment you start putting a deadline, you set the tone for a false union. Just date and observe how serious the guy is with you and his life, not creating unnecessary time pressures. What if he promises to marry you and has his way with you, then you don't see him no more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Pat081: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2019
thesicilian:
She's desperate, probably in her 30s now. Run.
she maybe more than that ooooo, maybe going to 40yrs that is the age they can do anything for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
bidak:

One chance marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Sterope(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
If marriage is not guaranteed after six months, she moves on. She wants a marriage, she is not ready to dilly dally about it and she is only considering men who are also ready. Depends on how she handles it, I really can't fault her.

thesicilian:

One may decide to set rules for a relationship, like no sex before marriage or no sleep overs or I must know your people and close friends sort of, but the moment you start putting a deadline, you set the tone for a false union. Just date and observe how serious the guy is with you and his life, not creating unnecessary time pressures. What if he promises to marry you and has his way with you, then you don't see him no more?

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Reiia:
After 6 months a man knows if he is going to marry you or not. She is right on that.
No excuses
However, isn't the purpose of dating to find out if you are compatible with such a person? If your life style fits with theirs?
If you actually like and can handle the person beyond surface love and attraction.?

How can you ask for a guarantee from someone when you don't even know if you like the person enough to settle down with him?

Actually, A MAN KNOWS IF HE CAN MARRY YOU OR NOT FROM DAY ONE. But the truth is HE JUST NEEDS A LONGER TIME TO DATE YOU SO HE CAN KNOW WHETHER HE WILL REGRET MARRYING YOU OR NOT! 6 months is not enough for our Nigerian girls. You need like 2 years grin

5 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
within or after 6 months, marriage must be settled.
is she a house on the rock member Got same shit from a gal in 2017. Dumped her and she never still marry till date. Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes bt I’ve seen it’s work for sm1 depends on the motive and reasons involved and maybe luck. Check my modified post.
One out of how many?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MissRaine69(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Actually, A MAN KNOWS IF HE CAN MARRY YOU OR NOT FROM DAY ONE. But the truth is HE JUST NEEDS A LONGER TIME TO DATE YOU SO HE CAN KNOW WHETHER HE WILL REGRET MARRYING YOU OR NOT! 6 months is not enough for our Nigerian girls. You need like 2 years grin
A lifetime my friend ...you need a lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Yoighaman(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
All i want is continous serious orgasms for like a week, good food, continous supply of good high and a very scrumptous D with Harvard degree in screwing my brains out.. Is that too much to ask? cry cry cry

Nice way of marketing your business....I like your creativity.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:
As a gentleman I am... I'll make sure it's church wedding with less than 30 guess to minimize my expensive, there'll be no any form of merriment... After the wedding we go straight to the Oza room for straight one week with protection... my xcuze-i don't want no kids yet. After straight 1 week inza Oza room... I jappa...........

I know right grin but make sure you will never born children especially girls in ur entire life, remember you can't outsmart God
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Excellent7(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
You've just met a desperado, whose heart has been broken several times and no longer has mercy nor love to offer anyone

I think you nailed it, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Reiia(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Actually, A MAN KNOWS IF HE CAN MARRY YOU OR NOT FROM DAY ONE.

Lool, so just like that? Na breast and ass una dey use know wife material?

But the truth is HE JUST NEEDS A LONGER TIME TO DATE YOU SO HE CAN KNOW WHETHER HE WILL REGRET MARRYING YOU OR NOT!
Lool, that's basically the same thing. Everything is all a part of knowing if he will marry her or not, All that matters is that after 6 months he knows.
6 months is not enough for our Nigerian girls. You need like 2 years grin
Story. Anyway.
This lady isn't giving anyone 2 years of her life. 6 months or she is gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.