Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (30618 Views)

Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?
PS: I am not criticizing the decision I just find it strange!!

If she's a virgin, go for it, if not stay away

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Uguruzik(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Hahahaha, she might have had disappointment experiences. But she should pray not to meet a very bad boy, some guys can even go as far as meeting with your parents for introduction just to get access to your internet and browse it front and back and go away.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Excellent7(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

You better run for your life. Back then, I once met a girl with such a condition. Honestly she wasn't bad though, and she was just my perfect specs, very tall, caramel black, curvy, slender and pretty. She was like we must marry in 6 months, or else she will leave. But my intuition just wasn't comfortable, and I had this suspicious inner feeling about the whole get married quick thing. I just felt it was too soon, felt like she was hiding something, so I was like let us get to know ourselves proper proper, beyond the skin, deeper than the bone first and if we click at that level, then yes, we can marry. But she was like, I know you're perfect for me, no need. Let's just get on with it. After the pressure became too much, me I ran away oh grin. Later she got married to another guy, later she is single again shocked. Hmm, thank God I escaped. Because, maybe the same thing would have happened to me. lipsrsealed

Sensible guy!

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ojuu4u(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

My brother do not play with or underestimste fvckboys.. i know of a guy in Ibadan who went as far as doing introduction just to get that kpekus down.. About 3 weeks after introduction guyman enter thin air living the girl frustrated and her family in shame... I repeat do not underestimate the power of some die hard fvckboys, them no get single conscience ooo cheesy

Do not forget the guy put his own family to shame too, or he alone did the introduction with lady family? Also we should not forget what oyinbo people called, #Vengeance, Retribution, Requita, Payback or Carma
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by sharpwriter(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

My brother do not play with or underestimste fvckboys.. i know of a guy in Ibadan who went as far as doing introduction just to get that kpekus down.. About 3 weeks after introduction guyman enter thin air living the girl frustrated and her family in shame... I repeat do not underestimate the power of some die hard fvckboys, them no get single conscience ooo cheesy

shocked shocked people get mind and can be very wicked sha! The guy deserve organized beating!
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
All i want is continous serious orgasms for like a week, good food, continous supply of good high and a very scrumptous D with Harvard degree in screwing my brains out.. Is that too much to ask? cry cry cry

is that your picture?? you surely made of gold... what seek you here?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Yoighaman(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2019
See me reading and laughing hysterically and almost liking every post.... grin

Well for me, you just met a disaster waiting to happen, she's a desperado.... two things. One, if you are a good guy, either take off or dissuade her from her resolve, then try to chart a new course in agreement. Two, if you are a badt guy, lucky you, you just found a low hanging fruit, pluck it, chop it and on to the next.....but it pays to always be a good guy.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by koyeni(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
This 1 strong gan
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by SirMichael1: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:
As a gentleman I am... I'll make sure it's church wedding with less than 30 guess to minimize my expensive, there'll be no any form of merriment... After the wedding we go straight to the Oza room for straight one week with protection... my xcuze-i don't want no kids yet. After straight 1 week inza Oza room... I jappa...........

You're just a fool.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by olaskul(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Inbox me her details abeg

vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Amhappy(f): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
I like her stance,however only one rule closes this case

Thou shall not commit fornication. If you can keep this one rule,every other thing na jara. Once there's no touchery you sieve the corn from the chaff.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by dochenaj: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
A lot including guys and ladies see dating as a guilt free way to get into premarital sex. They excuse themselves with "we were dating" slogan.

There are some people you meet and you're 100% certain you cannot end up as husband and wife, but because of the point above and maybe they are desirable or are buoyant, you enter into a relationship just for fucksakes.

The lady is smart but she has to remove sex from the table too before marriage even if engagement has happened. It is only that way you can get those who are not just coochie hunters.

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Mouthgag: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
she's a wasted cvnt!

she must have been used and dumped by many dicks

A leftover

God forbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by dochenaj: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

is that your picture?? you surely made of gold... what seek you here?
How couldn't you see, that is a guy masquerading as a female. No matter how westernized we are, no woman can be bold enough to type that nonsense up there. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Gerrard59(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
B1ak3:
That one has reached the stage of man na man

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Gerrard59(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
SLOVFO:

My kind of woman. Truth is that if she is good and you love her enough, you can hardly wait to make her yours. By the way, you have no business dating if you are not ready and prepared for marriage

Unfortunately, relationships don't necessarily lead to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gerrard59:

na here we go see u
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Melian(f): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
unity004:
grin na to dey give her fake promises (like buhari) & to dey f*ck her till that six months duration expired. if u think am wicked what of buhari that is f*cking us now on fake promises for four years and still wants to add another 4 years. be wise & vote #atikulation

Nope. She won't Bleep you. That's the only way to secure herself.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by LordAdam16: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Women can be so wicked. They will Bleep around with all the bad guys, have sex with them per second per second, do all kinds of fuckery with them, till t they have been thoroughly used, passed around the whole community dicks and dumped like thrash. Then after the get luck and jam a correct responsible financially bouyant guy, they will start forming holy and bringing all kinds of conditions: no sex till marriage, marriage in 6 months, you must introduce me to all your family and friends etx. SMH, someone that is not even a virgin oh and was giving different fuckboys different sex styles back to back, now she meets a good guy, she's forming angel. Rubbish. Me I'll just walk away, no time for nonsense.

But the financially buoyant guy also most likely did all kinds of fuckery to, thoroughly used and dumped someone else's future wife. It takes two to tangle.

I get your last point tho'. It's sick that ladies will be cum buckets for other guys then meet a new guy and begin to act all pious and expect the guy to treat them like queens. Like b*tch you prolly ate your 4th boyfriend's a$$, swallowed several liters of c*m, and probably had a half-night stand with some guy who didn't even take your name. Now you want me to venerate you like Mother Theresa. GTFOH!

And that's why it never fails to amaze me how some guys go all heads over heels to the point of silliness over a skirt (retired or active sl*t). Say because she's an 8+, has an amazing bod, can cook well, or "gets you." Like dude, someone got tired of pounding her a$$ and stretching her cooch, someone actually looked at her and said, "you know what, I'm done with your BS, go f*ck yourself."

But what do I know. Us alexes wouldn't ever understand why people have this irreconcilable need to hurt themselves looking for that elusive person that will "looovve them unconditionally."

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by KPOLOVIE(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok! Since Na by her power make she bring the whole marriage money come Na or better still make she marry you. She think say Na so e easy for us wey afta marriage them go dey tweak on social media, saying "happily marriage" who say Na happily married with dry pocket for where? Ok, mak we dey sure what if u marry finish dia dey s...., e don scatter or it has been over drilled without any oil left for u to enjoy? When dem don dey run oil of age with new age declaration dem go dey worry person wit lots of conditions without patience.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by graciously2013: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Everything must be defined from day one, some people have been living together without definition, after the whole, the guy will later dump her, I had same discussion with a neighbor, he keep calling the lady that is living with him for 3 years now his girl friend, I asked him the reason and he told me that there is nothing that binds them together. Am feeling for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Princeakin4u: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=vllar post=75839963] Are you really sure?..................I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc, for more information please WhatsApp +2348064795335
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
So even if we are not compatible I must take her to alter just because that is what she want....... Na big pussy girls dey talk so.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Depressedkidd: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Same mindset I have, not necessarily about the duration. But I dónt see the point in dating if you can't mentally picture yourself spending the rest of your life with the person. You'll later say you want to have fun, either you make I clear that it's fun you want to have and then both of you agree or you go to amusement park and have fun. Don't ask someone's daughter or son out and later say you didn't plan to marry them. If somewhere along the line you notice some characteristics you don't find pleasing, let them know and cut if 9ff immediately if they're unwilling to change.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Vince77(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
You can't be setting a deadline for something you don't have the power to decide on.

What she should say is : "If after six months and the guy hasn't made up his mind about marrying me, I should be ashamed of myself for not being able to give him enough reason".

Women should start being responsible for their singleness. It's not always our fault..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by KPOLOVIE(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
manalejo:
I need that kind of a lady. Can you hook me up with her?
Don't fall in love with pictures you see on social media, body odour, mouth odour and bad character don't show online

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ImaIma1(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Things like that could happen. I can just imagine what the heart of a guy like that is like... doing all of that just to have sex. And you think karma is not waiting for him. All our actions have feedbacks sooner or later.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:
As a gentleman I am... I'll make sure it's church wedding with less than 30 guess to minimize my expensive, there'll be no any form of merriment... After the wedding we go straight to the Oza room for straight one week with protection... my xcuze-i don't want no kids yet. After straight 1 week inza Oza room... I jappa...........

All for what purpose?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ImaIma1(f): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Personally, I belong to that school of thought too. Because most relationships of 1year rarely leads to marriage. Along the line, any of them can Bleep up. Me I can't date for over 1yrs

It makes sense. People are free to set their standards. Mine was 8months. Started dating in March and married in Nov. I didn't set a timeline though...it just happened

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by DavidEsq(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Chief yoruba demon.. in fact only him na legion grin
grin grin grin
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by error4040: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

this your own de learn work How about the one that after introduction and getting the Kpekus he went ahead and promise the dad that he wanted to help him renovate their house then after removing the Roofing my Guy Cutout grin

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Olukologia24592(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

It makes sense. People are free to set their standards. Mine was 8months. Started dating in March and married in Nov. I didn't set a timeline though...it just happened
Lovely! Some claim they need to date for years so as to know each other well. I call it a lie. You can never know everything about a women. They have new act for each new day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? / Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.