Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (30595 Views)

Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Mikreal4: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Prayer should have be the best thing instead of this strong condition... Even if a guy is ready to bear with her condition anything can still happen...
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Mikreal4: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?
PS: I am not criticizing the decision I just find it strange!!

Prayer should have be the best thing instead of this strong condition... Even if a guy is ready to bear with her condition anything can still happen...
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by cheesmooth(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
i have been watching seen reading comments on nairaland i decided to open an account i wish to make new ,fruitful friends here
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
My opinion, I do not think marriage should be the first thing on a ladies mind for the first meet with a guy. I mean there is a whole lot of stuff to think of than a marriage. Even if I have intentions for marriage, putting a timeline in that way is a turn-off. My opinion tho
Valerie47:
I like her, why waste her time when you won't take her to the alter.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by macho44(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
Even if she has a bad attitude? Marriage � should never be rushed into, ya rush in, ya rush out.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by TOMMYS: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
met this lady some months back we became friends and I asked her out. I really like her sha.
she's telling me she knows I love her but age is not on her side and all and that she wants to get married and she doesn't want commitment. she says this to all her toasters. nawa for some mumu girls o.
marriage desperation. Dem go f*ck her pkekus till the thing disappear.

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by einsteine(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hasn't she heard of divorce?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by niyex77(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
ticoticotico:
Fear those ladies, they must for have been with lots of men
honestly
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by MobilityExpress: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

A lifetime my friend ...you need a lifetime

A lifetime and 2 worlds. So that when she drives you crazy in one world, you just run to the other world to cool off and wonder how in the world did you end up with a crazy woman grin

1 Like

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by niyex77(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
ticoticotico:
Fear those ladies, they must for have been with lots of men
honestly, one needs being careful
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Yoighaman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesmooth:
i have been watching seen reading comments on nairaland i decided to open an account i wish to make new ,fruitful friends here

Welcome aboard....and have fun.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Ochyes: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=unity004 post=75840813] grin na to dey give her fake promises (like buhari) & to dey f*ck her till that six months duration expired. if u think am wicked what of buhari that is f*cking us now on fake promises for four years and still wants to add another 4 years. be wise & vote #atikulation Do you wish the same for your daughters or sisters. May God have mercy on you. You need mental renewal.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by davien(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
She's giving you conditions before dating her that'll benefit her only, what conditions will she give you when you've married her?

And since she's given you a time-frame, all she has to do is act nice for 6 months then show you her true self after locking you down.

There's a particular lady I fvck wella who tells nice guys all she wants is love, and yet when they're showing it to her she treats them like poo... Don't fall for those antics, if she were genuine she'd be married already.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Buffalowings3(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
davillian:
Desperate ladies are the easiest to bang.
Had a friend that gave a lady an engagement ring because she is not ready to drop kpomo without engagement.
He later turned her to lord of the ring.
Since birds have learnt to fly without landing ,hunters have learnt to shoot moving targets.

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
error4040:
this your own de learn work How about the one that after introduction and getting the Kpekus he went ahead and promise the dad that he wanted to help him renovate their house then after removing the Roofing my Guy Cutout grin

That one na satan walahi.. wetin the poor man do am na?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

Things like that could happen. I can just imagine what the heart of a guy like that is like... doing all of that just to have sex. And you think karma is not waiting for him. All our actions have feedbacks sooner or later.

True about the karma part tho. But those type of guys i doubt they believe in that
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by ghettochild4u(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Them dey force person to marry ni
Which kain 6 month guarantee b that?
Is she a LG television
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
I had one but she left when I didn't propose and not up to three months after that, I married another Lady who, though older than her, but wasn't desperate.
I told her and she was surprised and asked "what happened".

Don't marry that way! Desperate ladies hide a lot and don't be deceived by "church girl".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by luvyaself95(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
Early 20’s
And desperate for marriage like this... i thought she is around menopause
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by SLOVFO(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gerrard59:

Unfortunately, relationships don't necessarily lead to marriage.
It all depends on what dating means to you. I am actually talking from a Christian perspective. You can always have a healthy relationship with any member of the opposite sex. But dating is a different case...
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by TruckFit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
So I met this beautiful lady who wouldn't date any guy if marriage isn't guaranteed within or after 6 months. Her decision was admirable. However, I feel that's a very tough task to place on oneself. I was invited to her church only to hear the pastor saying the same thing. What are your thoughts people?

Ask her Pastor to tell you her real age ooo..before you marry your grandma in disguise.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
vllar:
i like that decision... If girls were to be serious with such condition, they won't be use and dump goods...
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by error4040: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
dairykidd:

That one na satan walahi.. wetin the poor man do am na?
Bro the thing as they tell me Weak me die grin the thing Too deep!!!
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
dochenaj:

How couldn't you see, that is a guy masquerading as a female. No matter how westernized we are, no woman can be bold enough to type that nonsense up there. Think about it.

they are now been dynamic in nature... looking for preys to feast on.. I know bro... thanks
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
wat of if she"s a monster.wich time person wan take time study her and marry her under six months
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Women can be so wicked. They will Bleep around with all the bad guys, have sex with them per second per second, do all kinds of fuckery with them, till t they have been thoroughly used, passed around the whole community dicks and dumped like thrash. Then after the get luck and jam a correct responsible financially bouyant guy, they will start forming holy and bringing all kinds of conditions: no sex till marriage, marriage in 6 months, you must introduce me to all your family and friends etx. SMH, someone that is not even a virgin oh and was giving different fuckboys different sex styles back to back, now she meets a good guy, she's forming angel. Rubbish. Me I'll just walk away, no time for nonsense.
and even if such a girl u described ended up marrying a nice guy she will still cheat on him by having secret laisons with her ex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by chigoizie7(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2019
vllar:

lets form a clique of 10guys ans fuuucck her for the next 6 years.
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Dshocker(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Valerie47:

It means changing and jumping into one relationship or the other.....Not cool
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Simplep:
I like her,she knows what she wants
No corner corner

And you think that would make a guy propose faster than expected?
Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by efficiencie(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2023

Beware bro. Like my mom would say, "put your thinking cap on". She is parroting what her pastor says. She may not be capable of independent thought. She may be carrying a boatload of baggage and she needs someone to hurriedly dump it on. Check if she is willing to divulge the secrets of her past. If she isn't run oh. Run like mad man. Also learn of her ideals and outlook on life. If she has no vision for her future, if she has nothing going for her now, if all she is about is marriage...run oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months by Raalsalghul: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
B1ak3:
That one has reached the stage of man na man

😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.