Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (26869 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Simple amen they can't say and yet they are calling for shoot at site order for ballot box snatcher. If our security is working I see no where anyone can snatch any ballot. This is a plot to scare people from voting! Or from standing to count their vote after casting it!

atiku4President:

This one pain am. You must experience jungle justice this year . You won't escape it cos you support it. Whatever u sow u shall reap
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by atiku4President(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
luluosas:
If you are sincere, mention his name and report him to the authorities, and watch the outcome. Don't sit in the comfort of your room and make wild allegations

You are demon possessed like you Daddy Bubu. Your party members like El Rufia only talks about killing killing and death. Why are u all so demonic? Can't you people talk about development and rule of law? May u have all the violence u talk about.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Gforce2019: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army

Are you determine to snatch ballot box?
What is your stress in it...

Yoruba adage says, vegetable hawker , she said yes, and also say my vegetable is not harvested yesterday...
Now, who ask you if the vegetables was harvested yesterday or today...

Definitely, you are a ballot box snatcher.
The army bioz will use your death to collect medal...
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by archdaura(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
onez:
Thank God for democracy, this shoot at sight tyrant will soon be history.
its shoot on sight bro, i beg hu is ur English teacher? . lol
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
You are gods of which planet? Bcoz only My living God can forgive me. See this fool that can not forgive ballot box snatcher but can forgive book harm boys and you think you are doing me? Just say amen to the prayer point simple!!!

luluosas:
I forgive your stupidity and foolishness
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by omoseth(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Everybody is shouting PDP!PDP! na only dem dey snatch ballot box for election? lets not get carry away with the President's stand on the issue cz him and his party have directly/indirectly benefited from it.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Is it who and not hu please where did you learn English?

archdaura:

its shoot on sight bro, i beg hu is ur English teacher? . lol
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kyase(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.
see your mouth? grin
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
I forgive your stupidity and foolishness
atiku4President:

You are demon possessed like you Daddy Bubu. Your party members like El Rufia only talks about killing killing and death. Why are u all so demonic? Can't you people talk about development and rule of law? May u have all the violence u talk about.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by davillian(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder how Nigerians thinks
In the process of shooting ballot box snatchers they would be civilian casualties weather we like it or not.
I'm sure everybody would run when they hear gunshots while on cue.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2019
You mean the Libyans?
Or the herdsmen that only use sticks?
Una eyes go clear

luluosas:
Don't worry, they will be dealt with after Buhari win his reelection. You don't really know this baba my dear friend
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Indeed, a stupid and a foolish person is not hard to spot. You are really an irresponsible fellow
Kailalomo:
You are gods of which planet? Bcoz only My living God can forgive me. See this fool that can not forgive ballot box snatcher but can forgive book harm boys and you think you are doing me? Just say amen to the prayer point simple!!!

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo

You forgot to mention that in a civilized country citizens don't kidnap ballot boxes.

On that day, do anyhow, see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2019
The ease with which threat is made to human life in this country is disheartening, ballot snatching can never be excused nd no right thinking individual can excuse it, but that the first word that came heart of this so called petroleum minister (AKA baba sai)as penalty or by way of curbing it is death shows the killer instinct in him no act of criminality warrants death only that of Boko Haram. Nigerians will luv to see him spew this much bile in that direction.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Reiia:
I hope this doesn't mean soldiers can just shoot anyone and then claim he/she was trying to snatch a ballot box and it would be approved?

In this day of cell phone cameras everywhere and social media craze? The army won't dare.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by contigiency(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2019
atiku4President:

Hope you will experience jungle justice soon. Nobody is supppetingbsnatching ballot boxes but the law is there to take care of those who do that. But for those of you who support jungle justice, may it be your case this year

The law says one man one vote. after voting, Inec will count all votes and the person with the highest valid votes wins. And not the person who snatched the highest number of boxes and denied others their rights. So let's all observe that simple due process first. We should not allow things to go wrong first then we start looking for remedies. The global standard in everything currently is prevention as the first step and not the other way round. I would prefer that we all go out and make the message popular, telling people why they should be civil during the electionaring period. By so doing, we would have helped in nation building because it's not the responsility of mr President alone, but a collective efforts of all and sundry.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2019
APC doing what they know how to do best. The only thing PDP is saying is, keep to the rule of law and constitution. How is this too difficult? We know what happened in Ekiti, Edo, Osun etc. We also know what happened in Rivers. APC is a devilish party. If the unconstitutional order is allowed to be executed impartially, APC would be most affected. But why is tension high? Because such order is just a guise for break down of law and order. This is after APC has threatened genocide against foreign observers.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Cry me a river.

luluosas:
Indeed, a stupid and a foolish person is not hard to spot. You are really an irresponsible fellow
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo
in a civilised world they don't snatch ballot boxes

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Olatara(f): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
ignis:
Army only operate and supervise civilian elections in failed countries
Are you in Nigeria currently? if yes, then you need help. You guys just say rubbish for the sake of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by gidgiddy: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2019
martineverest:
in a civilised world they don't snatch ballot boxes

If the snatching of ballot box is enough to kill a person then it means the country has no value for human life , this is even more importsnt than elections. That is what the foreign observers will report
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Shaftcraft: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
When they hear Boko... I’m sure they won’t wait.... our leaders are not thinking straight or even think of finding a long lasting solution to elections fraud and ballot snatching.. install cctv at every polling unit make it live.. you’ll know who to arrest, instead it is shoot at sight.. I’m sorry to say many will die even the innocent... weda they snatch ballot or not, the innocent will pay dearly.. ... Trust Nigerian fforce they make use of every opportunity... I pray non of our family will die during the election periods.

kasheemawo:
Our gallant officers
Kudos to you
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Gkemz: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Does army suppose to be at the polling unit or at the warfronts. When has polling units turned to warfronts where army exchange bullets. General Buhari is not fit for president in a democratic settings.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by mek2002(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Do potential riggings happen through the snatching of ballot boxes?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by emmyreelz(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2019
zombies.. abeg commot for road ojare..
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by martineverest(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

If the snatching of ballot box is enough to kill a person then it means the country has no value for human life , this is even more importsnt than elections. That is what the foreign observers will report
ballot snatchers aren't coming with biro and ruler...they are coming with guns

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
They are inviting the military now, when the army decides to go overboard they will be crying.
Best to leave soldiers in the barracks, this is supposed to be a democracy
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ElectGINeer(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Lovetoglory:
I am fully in support of what the president says. Look at the foolish lawyer quoting electoral act my foot, did electoral say that electoral is a good thing? Why didn't your useless electoral act stipulated the remedy to ending the evil act of electoral violence? I have said and keep saying it, the problem we have in the country is constitution. The myopic obi of PDP that keeps mentioning China, can he implement what China did in eradicating corrupt practices if he were a president today? China in leading a corrupt free nation, made a decree that anyone found guilty of corruption act will be killed. I bet you, if we can implement this today, PDP that crying wolf everyday will never do so even at the slightest speech of our dear president. But a country as corrupt like Nigerians will never allow that cause they know that if that happens, many people will go down including Atiku homself. Next level, I hail thee. Sai baba
Do you people think at all?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Kailalomo:
Heavenly Father all dos supporting jungle justice and supporting the order our Nigeria president gave to the military Father let all punishment they deserve for their sins meet them and their family inshallah. Please say amen if you know you are supporting BuBU and you are free from sin since you were born or is it not that simple?

Dis one don turn to pastor dey quote bible.

Go and snatch ballot box now so that they can remove you from the polling center in a body bag.

Enemies of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.