Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (26867 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Lovetoglory(m): 4:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/we-are-battle-ready-for-ballot-box-snatchers-army-says/
I am fully in support of what the president says. Look at the foolish lawyer quoting electoral act my foot, did electoral say that electoral is a good thing? Why didn't your useless electoral act stipulated the remedy to ending the evil act of electoral violence? I have said and keep saying it, the problem we have in the country is constitution. The myopic obi of PDP that keeps mentioning China, can he implement what China did in eradicating corrupt practices if he were a president today? China in leading a corrupt free nation, made a decree that anyone found guilty of corruption act will be killed. I bet you, if we can implement this today, PDP that crying wolf everyday will never do so even at the slightest speech of our dear president. But a country as corrupt like Nigerians will never allow that cause they know that if that happens, many people will go down including Atiku homself. Next level, I hail thee. Sai baba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by goslowgoslow(m): 4:50am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army
Yes the blood of ballot box snatchers like you.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nature8(m): 4:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/we-are-battle-ready-for-ballot-box-snatchers-army-says/

That's the only thing the Nigerian army are good at, killing unarmed people.. You're ready for ballot box snatchers, but you're not ready for bokoharam.. Shame on you fools! Murderers

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by olajizz01(m): 4:52am On Feb 19, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Abeg which Wike this one dey talk about?
Or are you mistaking Amaechi for Wike?
So Amaechi resembles Wike for eyes, we know how things dey go na.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ruffDiamond: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2019
yes I saw thus coming anyway!ALL PDpiggz Thieves and their criminal collaborators like the master of do or die politic and king of election rigger himself, OBJ and his useless THIRD FARCE really their brain properly reset! the desperation of the internal son of thieves to return to power after 16 wasted ,locust years of misrule is damn wayyyy too OBVIOUS!!? with that Secondumb constantly screaming rigging !rigging upandan like mad he is ,threatening war.let him know that no matter what the gather up to do they gang of thieves shall surely SCATTER and baba be re elected. DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANY HOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ivandragon: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Racoon:
The election triggers in Ekiti, Osun rerun, Kogi by-elections were spared because the govt in power won by "remote control" according to the president.

This incitement to violence is nothing but a clear trademark of the Buhari of old.Of course Buhari fully knows the 2019 election is not for him to win hence the intending intimidation by militarization of our election.

Meanwhile, where in our electoral act was it stated that this military action is the antidote to electoral offense of snatching ballot boxes?

I am shocked at how some Nigerians have justified 'institutional jungle justice' just to please PMB.

in a country where the security forces are known for killing it's citizens for no reason, so people can actually encourage the security forces to be more ruthless & work outside the laws of the land. no wonder some police officers where giving the 4(-)4 sign, they have been authorised to unleash their blood lust.

knowing how PMB does his corruption fight, you can be rest assured that APC members who snatch ballot boxes would be allowed to do so in peace.

people who record the ballot box snatching would be shot & the matter turned on their heads. the Aluu 4 is still fresh in some of our minds.

my only prayer is that for those supporting the use of excessive force outside the rule of law, every time the security forces 'shoot' at a ballot box snatcher, may an extra bullet hit them & their loved ones.

those who chose to justify jungle justice should also feel it's brunt...

those

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by dorodee(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm watch how people will be killed in this election in the name of ballot box snatching especially party agents.

"A good leader talks with caution"

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by B1ak3: 4:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Ojoji:
Thanks God boko boys are waiting for you guys in borno. You army run from terrorists and your moral was quickly boosted when you heard shoot at sight. Who knows who will be the next victim.

And that is something you feel you should be thankful to your God for? Smh

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Tapout(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Guestlander:

Are you planning to steal ballot boxes?

what sort of question is that?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by BadNubian: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2019
kasheemawo:
Our gallant officers
Kudos to you
You now find pictures depicting gross abuse of human rights funny? Oh boy you no go die better death...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by semyman: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Do no evil, fear no evil

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by OmoManU: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2019
This is exactly what Jesus meant on the cross when he said 'it is finished'

God bless PMB
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ruffDiamond: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
As I predicted the break down of law and order has begun
the only people crying wolf where there is none are gang of thieves that made up PeeDeePiggz party,y'all think the security forces will fold their hands and let pdpiggz run amok with their rigging abi? you thought wrong! dead wrong!vote and go home if you attempt anything stupid na OYO u dey my friend baba will NOT tolerate any rawbish from anyone DO ANYHOW U GO SEE ANYHOW SIMPLE!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by shevon: 5:12am On Feb 19, 2019
I hope they will do same to any body who comes to attack the people in NW when they come out to vote, not just ballot box snatchers because the lives of Nigerians are more important than the ballot boxes they so much want to secure.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ignis: 5:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Army only operate and supervise civilian elections in failed countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by oladelejajide: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Say Baba
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ruffDiamond: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Ojoji:
Thanks God boko boys are waiting for you guys in borno. You army run from terrorists and your moral was quickly boosted when you heard shoot at sight. Who knows who will be the next victim.
just go near ballot to do anything else apart from casting yr one vote and go home na dat time u go no say if u hear the report of a gun shot,then it wasn't meant for u otherwise na hell u go wake up.try am

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by NwaliE01: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Illegality doesn't correct wrongs no matter how good it would seem to be. Fragrant disregard to the rule of law, no matter it's good intention is not good for democracy.

Tyranny is tantamount to dictatorship system of leadership which doesn't make a good leader.

If any of us suppprt these, then time will tell when it will come to your door step against you.

We don't support evil at any level.

Rule of Law and order must be followed if we want to move forward as a nation.

#Neo

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by NwaliE01: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Lovetoglory:
I am fully in support of what the president says. Look at the foolish lawyer quoting electoral act my foot, did electoral say that electoral is a good thing? Why didn't your useless electoral act stipulated the remedy to ending the evil act of electoral violence? I have said and keep saying it, the problem we have in the country is constitution. The myopic obi of PDP that keeps mentioning China, can he implement what China did in eradicating corrupt practices if he were a president today? China in leading a corrupt free nation, made a decree that anyone found guilty of corruption act will be killed. I bet you, if we can implement this today, PDP that crying wolf everyday will never do so even at the slightest speech of our dear president. But a country as corrupt like Nigerians will never allow that cause they know that if that happens, many people will go down including Atiku homself. Next level, I hail thee. Sai baba

Please don't allow your hatred for a particular political party be cloud your reasoning as a human being.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nasir123(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Oricha79:
Igbo, after you might have vote on Saturday, just do me a favour by lifting the ballot box up to know how heavy it is ok?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by pingpong1: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo

Yes. In a civilised country. Did Ipob_pigs not say we are in a zoo? Let's reset our brains then. Snatch ballot boxes and face the music

5 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by 4koff: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Nawa o.

Person no fit read comments again in peace?

Honestly, the desperation you idiots exhibit in this your scamming game is even a good reason to deter a potential victim except if he is a confirmed goat.

You are winning millions, yet we must pay you some few thousands to win as wellt, is that not the height of foolishness?

Exactly, as if the money you are going to win is their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by gare(f): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

You guys should go and be battle ready for Boko Haram, not harmless civilians
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Rossikki: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2019
The solution to the threat is very simple. Respect yourself and desist from snatching ballot boxes, and you should be just fine. Army man is not going to shoot you for casting your vote.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Mac2016(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

If you all didn't know before. We are in for big trouble in Nigeria. God pls help us!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Mrexcell(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

We all know for sure that this buharia directives will be carried out partially will the army also shoot apc thugs like mc oloumo when they are caught snatching ballot boxes on the election day?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by martineverest(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2019
shoot on sight
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2019
When you guys finish ranting in social media go and snatch the ballot box or try in anyway to rig or do any how on Saturday... I bet, you will be watching the election results from your grave

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Princedapace(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.

how u guys take politicians serious beats my imagination..

so what u are trying to tell me is that APC will not snatch ballot box or rig election?

Hahahaha, who snatch ballot box reach Amaechi? who get political thugs reach Tinubu? And u think the police will shoot at Tinubu boys?

Make una wake up. All these politicians are the same. There maybe trouble by the time political thugs loyal to APC candidates are left to disrupt election while that of the opposition are dealt with. Na so trouble dey start.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by blowjob: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo
IS DIS A SANE COUNTRY, ARE NIGERIANS CIVILIZED.. grin grin grin NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITES AND THIEVES.. grin grin MAKE UNA TRY SNATCH BALLOT BOX NA.. grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / What Are Some Pre Colonial Activities That Happened In Eastern Nigeria? / This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.