Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (26864 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by goslowgoslow(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:

i think You need help
you are clearly frustrated
You were exposed!!! Pele......
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Tapout(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
homody:

Chest beater of NL why don't you go to Borno to show your skills, PDP supporters no nothing

Oga the Army isn't meant to intrefere with elections period!!! Its a threat to democracy. Can't believe some people see nothing wrong with this... Geez!!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You were exposed!!! Pele......
swallow your pride, and ask for help
i might do something about your predicament
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by davillian(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

Who is more likely to shoot innocent civilians?

Armed thugs whose intention is to snatch the ballot boxes

Or trained soldiers who are meant to give protection to the voters and the ballot boxes?

I hope you aren't a ballot box snatcher because the way you PDP wailers are carrying on is very suspicious.
Let's wait till Saturday its not far again.
Trained soldiers indeed like you've not been in the country since.
Polling zone turned into a war zone .
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army

especially if its ur blood , donnt worry e warriors,secondus & atiku will fight for you like they did for onnoghen..
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2019
ericsmith:

especially if its ur blood , donnt worry e warriors,secondus & atiku will fight for you like they did for onnoghen..

blood thirsty zombies everywhere
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2019
davillian:

Let's wait till Saturday its not far again.
Trained soldiers indeed like you've not been in the country since.
Polling zone turned into a war zone .

Turned into a war zone by who?

Thugs and ballot box snatchers.

Post any link here that shows soldiers killing innocent voters since our democracy started in 1999.

I'm waiting...
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by davillian(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
5thElement:

Turned into a war zone by who?

Thugs and ballot box snatchers.

Post any link here that shows soldiers killing innocent voters since our democracy started in 1999.

I'm waiting...
Seems I'm wasting my time trying to make u see that they would be civilian casualties.
The army said they are ready for battle in a public place with thousands of voters present.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Jowonloju(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2019
grin����
Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by orisa37: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Flies partronising Common Lazarus. May and Trump please intervene and save Israel from these Egyptian Military.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by olatunjin(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
They are Battle ready for ballot snacher,but not fully ready for Boko Haram. What a country. God heal our Land Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by goslowgoslow(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:

swallow your pride, and ask for help
i might do something about your predicament
Olodo!! Broke dude bragging on internet, help yourself first.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by mark2sunny(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
What would the president say that APC thugs not encourage?

Why exactly do we have people who can't be objective, realistic, and think for themselves?

Until your wife and kids are murdered in your face or your parents butchered?

We have a government who told you that PDP's 16 years rule destroyed Nigeria and you did not even question what the president did as a head of state? And pre PDP?

Chasing saraki about to get him to jail and blaming PDP for Nigeria's woes were basically what this present administration achieved in 3 years.

Can't you just think for yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by BiafraIsFree: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2019
bcashy:

If u are not okay with that, Cameroon is not far abeg! I don't know wen u people become Nigerian citizen again grin

I am advising you to join the fastest IPOB trains and get outta the Nigeria hell.

If your parents are pure Biafrans by origin and not Yoruba and Hausa's sperms.

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by olagbola45(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Abeg who can dash me 5k I won collect jamb D.E

Help me if you can

God bless
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Gforce2019: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:

You are a wasted sperm
your brain is nothing but a disgrace to nigeria
go to afghanistan or syria, your killing skills are highly needed there

You are nothing but an slowpoke...
I don't need to waste my precious time with you ....
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Aboki99(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.

In heaven ki, in hell ni!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
And tinubu was a saint sent from above to save you isn't it? Better being in Pampers that means my mother knows who got her pregnant and my father was taking care of her. In wealth FYI! Sorry you didn't get to know who your dad was as your mom was busy sleeping around hoping to get to work for Tinubu someday, and here you are continuing what she didn't finish before she committed suicide. Middle finger to you bro!! Peace!

5thElement:

Lol. Atiku and Obj are foremost ballot box snatchers and election riggers. They've been rigging election through ballot box since 1999. I guess you were still in pampers then.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by jamace(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Army battle ready for ballot box snatchers grin grin

Why is the army not battle ready for boko haram? grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by rumelovelace: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
In a civilized country they don't Still ballot box.
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by DonBenny77(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/we-are-battle-ready-for-ballot-box-snatchers-army-says/
make una remember bullet no dey identify person before e kill person oh. If it misses the target it could be an innocent person like you that dies Brainless lot

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Olodo!! Broke dude bragging on internet, help yourself first.
ive met so many of your types especially here on Nairaland
they insult you publicly, but privately they send you mails,
you are not gonna be the last
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:

ive met so many of your types especially here on Nairaland
they insult you publicly, but privately they send you mails,
you are not gonna be the last
Empty vessel give me your e mail address I won't expose you in public again it will be between us. tongue tongue
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by adams345(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Itz a real interesting game

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo

I shudder at the people supporting this brazen unconstitutionality.

Apparently a lot of animals want us back to the dark days to satisfy their hideous craving for blood and sorrow in the land.

Nigerians will resist them and even if it means war then so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2019
rumelovelace:
In a civilized country they don't Still ballot box.

Do you not know what a stray bullet is?

Is the military even supposed to be involved in elections?

angry angry

Too many daft people in this country n'tori olohun

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by twodee75: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
this issue is two edges sword, I don't know why pdp are so worry about the box snatching issue, if they can win election they shouldn't be crying over that... but in other hand apc might use uniform men to rig the election....PMB is the commander in Chief and we should remember the DSS and National Assembly saga... so we need to be very careful....for me if I see an armed uniform man at polling center na to dey go house be that.... cos the fear of straight bullet is the beginning of rum for your life
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kailalomo:
my mother didn't know who got her pregnant and my father is a bastard who was scrubbing the floors of a pig sty. I was raised In poverty FYI! Sorry I didn't get to know who my dad was as my mom an Igbo w.hore was busy sleeping around with Hausa Fulani soldiers during the Biafran war hoping to get bread and akara. Here I am, a product of her whoring self continuing what she didn't finish before she committed suicide. Middle finger to all my family members. We are all deranged and the reason I'm sounding so frustrated is because whenever I sleep at night I dream of my useless pro.stitute of a mother swallowing the di.cks and cum of Hausa soldiers.

I don't know who my father is and I have 50 other siblings scattered around Nigeria that I don't even know. Yes, my father is a worthless being and I take after him. On the other hand, I'm so proud of my mother. That bitch's got skill mehn! In her day, she'd swallow three Fulani d.icks at the same time. I used to watch her from the crack of the door in the dingy makeshift room I grew up in.

Twale to my useless parents. I hope to take after them. Peace!

Oh by the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm an Osu bastard.

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
How will right thinking man will be fully ready to die for another man's mandate. Download this nairalander's song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by mikolo4us: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Instead of you to be battle ready for Book Haram...u are battle ready for Elections..
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by adekolaelect(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army
pls don't snatch ballot box to avoid sodding death .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters / Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.