Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (26868 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by YakubuA: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Only the guilty are afraid.

Our gallant officers kudos to you

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by bluntMonkey: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2019
We hope ballot boxes stolen by Boko Haram and carried into Sambisa can be followed up by the army and the terrorists gunned down in their numbers

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by bcashy: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2019
atiku4President:

Whether you snatch ballot box or not stray bullet is waiting for you this Saturday. All you supporters of demon Buhari are worse than him. In no distant time, his herdamen will visit your family.

We are not cowards like u fools wet herdsmen dey comebur village come rape ur wives, mothers and sisters in ur presence and all u could do was to run come nairaland come make noise! I still repeat go and snatch ballot box and land in hottest part of hell!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by bcashy: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2019
kaorama:

Your blood will definitely be spilled by your Bubus fake army this Saturday.

grin grin grin grin
The way this pronouncements dey worry you shows u are a hardened criminal grin grin grin grin grin

Go snatch ballot box and see urself dinning with devil in the hottest part of the hell! Go ask ur papa, he go tell u wat it takes to be a General....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Kailalomo:
You are gods of which planet? Bcoz only My living God can forgive me. See this fool that can not forgive ballot box snatcher but can forgive book harm boys and you think you are doing me? Just say amen to the prayer point simple!!!

Lol. See this ballot box snatcher. I'll advice you to go get another job. One that has less risk of you being used as target practice by the military.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2019
bluntMonkey:
We hope ballot boxes stolen by Boko Haram and carried into Sambisa can be followed up by the army and the terrorists gunned down in their numbers
Buharis Brothers are untouchable
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
they want to create voter apathy and falsify results in the south
then Rig massively in the north
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2019
omoseth:
Everybody is shouting PDP!PDP! na only dem dey snatch ballot box for election? lets not get carry away with the President's stand on the issue cz him and his party have directly/indirectly benefited from it.

Don't be silly. The president issued the warning at an emergency meeting of HIS PARTY. Read the full statement and you'll see where he said people should be free to vote ANY party they want without fear of intimidation.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
davillian:
I wonder how Nigerians thinks
In the process of shooting ballot box snatchers they would be civilian casualties weather we like it or not.
I'm sure everybody would run when they hear gunshots while on cue.

Who is more likely to shoot innocent civilians?

Armed thugs whose intention is to snatch the ballot boxes

Or trained soldiers who are meant to give protection to the voters and the ballot boxes?

I hope you aren't a ballot box snatcher because the way you PDP wailers are carrying on is very suspicious.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Is atiku also a ballot box snatcher for condemning the order? Please use your #6 for once na..like I said if our security are good I believe nobody will try to snatch ballot box.

5thElement:

Lol. See this ballot box snatcher. I'll advice you to go get another job. One that has less risk of you being used as target practice by the military.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by 2chukwu(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Ntoooor ndi ara one Nigeria and go get your PVC, thus is just a tip of what's going to unfold on Saturday. Army intimidating and incessantly shooting of innocent opposition in the name of ballot box Snatchers!!!

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Yes the blood of ballot box snatchers like you.

think before you talk
I am a successful entrepreneur with over 50 Nigerians on my pay roll
I pay my tax and contribute to the growth of this country
it is your likes and the likes of elrufi that give us a bad image before the international community
be warned

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Zonto231(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
You are such a massive Buffon,to Boko haram the army is nothing but to the law abiding citizens that wants to protect their interest during the election deserve to be shot ang killed,Kidnappers like Evans and numerous armed robbers are still breathing in police cells and prison hoping to gain freedom some day and you are here supporting a dumb head president for saying rubbish
360degreess:

My friend keep quite.. go and ask your terrorist group (IPOB) who the army are.or if u want to try them,you can go ahead and disobey the presidential order

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by pawesome(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2019
4koff:

Northerners are the ones that follow directives more than us. In this case, half a word is enough for the wise. Try it and see.
hahahahahahhaha..this one made me laugh my ass out grin grin grin grin...Have you ever been to the north? It's clear you have never been dia grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
EXECUTIVE 8?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by goslowgoslow(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:

think before you talk
I am a successful entrepreneur with over 50 Nigerians on my pay roll
I pay my tax and contribute to the growth of this country
it is your likes and the likes of elrufi that give us a bad image before the international community
be warned
Liar! You can come here and brag that you have 1 million Nigerian on your pay roll when you can't even pay your rent. Even if you do who cares!! Be warned ballot box snatcher!!!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Kailalomo:
Is atiku also a ballot box snatcher for condemning the order? Please use your #6 for once na..like I said if our security are good I believe nobody will try to snatch ballot box.

Lol. Atiku and Obj are foremost ballot box snatchers and election riggers. They've been rigging election through ballot box since 1999. I guess you were still in pampers then.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by okenwa101(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
Our gallant defenders, we are behind you.

A ballot snatcher should be crippled ok by me and the entire nation! but be ready to defend them when a stray bullet hits your own.

Tyranny enters in the land through means of fighting corruption.

We shall return here after election. Yoo

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by nairalandankrah: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Liar! You can come here and brag that you have 1 million Nigerian on your pay roll when you can't even pay your rent. Even if you do who cares!! Be warned ballot box snatcher!!!
i think You need help
you are clearly frustrated
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by oluwaahmed: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
This is a welcome development especially in states like Lagos and Delta. In Lagos mcoluomo boys in oshodi, and alimosho usually oppress voters and eventually cart away with ballot boxes. I hope military will kill dem for us.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Benobute: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2019
This kind of people Donald Trump call shiet hole. There don't even know that there is some thing call rule of law which is above all even buhari as President should obey.. Not doing things you thing is right by disobedience to the law of the land.
My question is . is that what the constitution said?
Buhari now above the constitution?
Or buhari have suspended constitution?
Keep on ranting here, when army begin to kill may be you or your family are the first to gone down.
There can do any thing and lie that you snatching ballot box.
Keep on supporting evil.
Evil will end this week
Buhari must go
Atiku must win
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by homody(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Tapout:
ofcos they will be battle ready for civilians running away with ballot boxes. But Bunch of cowards in the face of terrorism... This is how a lot of innocent people will loose thier lives this election.

Chest beater of NL why don't you go to Borno to show your skills, PDP supporters no nothing
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
My fear/worry is that the the security agencies have been empowered to be the prosecutor, the jury, the judge and the executioner.
Is this not jungle justice in a democracy no matter how good the intention may seem? And some of these security agents are not mentally balanced.( Sorry but this is the truth).
For example, remember the video of the customs officer who shot and killed an innocent civilian from abroad at Ore-Benin road because he refused to bribe him five thousand Naira? If this was during election day, all the officer has to say is " he was trying to snatch the ballot box ", and voila, he's a free man.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by respectk(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2019
#snatchHusbandandDie!!!!

lol
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by akintunde63: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2019
onez:
Thank God for democracy, this shoot at sight tyrant will soon be history.

Do u want to snatch election box? So WHY THE NOISE?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by joepepsy(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2019
How can you snatch ballot box and go to heaven, hell fire straight!!!
Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by YorubaBigot: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2019
BadNubian:

You now find pictures depicting gross abuse of human rights funny? Oh boy you no go die better death...
that is a typical yoruba for you, very evil minded, wicked and mischievous souls. You see how the delight in using the army extrajudicial killings and inhumane torture in the south east to justify their hate for the Igbos
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by homody(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Chest beater of NL why don't you go to Borno to show your skills,if u are brave enough, learn how to appreciate for once if the army have not been performing their duties you and your family might have been in a refugee camp in anothers country if ur lucky to escape death, those people facing boko boys are human like you they are not robot, always think deep before comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.