Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC (17533 Views)

Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by justtoodark: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
the way the rich dispice the poor is strange....

their are parents that cant afford to send their children to school....how is takin off a bit burden from their shoulders a bad idea....??

and the program made many jobs available,farmers,cooks,transporters....how is that bad...??
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who didn't know?

PDP brought reputable agencies like EFCC, ICPC, NAFDAC ,CIVIL DEFENCE etc that have improved the lives of many.

The best our legal voodoo economist and his dumb boss could bring are school feeding program, trader monk, N-power? Who can become meaningful with these kind of poverty induced schemes no tori olorun?

2 Likes

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by DaSmite(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sirjamo:
NLC Chairman that's always dinning at expensive restaurants will not know the impact of the school feeding program.

The children's parents are in the best position to assess the program, not an elite whose children are probably living and schooling in America.

When someone makes a statement of fact, some deranged and brainless fagots will try to rubbish it, all in the name of "blind" followership and misplaced trust.

That is why the North has refused to grow with the other regions after so much money being pumped in there.

And the imp @VP that goes around sharing money will soon bite the dust of defeat ad shame...

Shouting "sai baba", NEXT LEVEL of INCOMPETENCE and divisive tendencies will do nothing to keep what is coming to them....

All saibabarians can shout all they want. They only have one thing in common: Delusion

3 Likes

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by kally32(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's a lie. there is no corruption under this government. Corruption died after sixteen years of PDP. Oops, I must be living in self delusion! Corruption is non partisan but a systemic hydraheaded monster. APC/ PDP thrive on Corruption. Do not be deceived by the narrative of a saint/thief in APC/PDP respectively.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by youghs: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
You call it corruption because you are above dat level.....
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by chloride6: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
"We agree today that the Federal Government should stop school feeding. Everybody feeds his child before taking them to school.”

Very Very not true
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Herkim(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
I think some Nigerians will just talk without having a second thought about it.

We don't really know what want in this country.

Look at him condemning Federal govt feeding program, we also need to ask him the fundamental question,

What is your own contribution to humanity?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Sirjamo: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
DaSmite:

When someone makes a statement of fact, some deranged and brainless fagots will try to rubbish it, all in the name of "blind" followership and misplaced trust.

That is why the North has refused to grow with the other regions after so much money being pumped in there.

And the imp @VP that goes around sharing money will soon bite the dust of defeat ad shame...

Shouting "sai baba", NEXT LEVEL of INCOMPETENCE and divisive tendencies will do nothing to keep what is coming to them....

All saibabarians can shout all they want. They only have one thing in common: Delusion
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Sirjamo: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Beedude:

Imagine ooo. I served in a bush somewhere in ondo state in 2012. And I can tell u not all student eat to school. How can an elite who has everything know how a typical village boy survive ? But trust Nigerians. Everything is politics
The program has also increase enrollment, especially in the north. These people hate anything that will benefit the poor
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
As good as it sounds, poverty alleviation programmes in actual facts in Nigeria have resulted to more poverty in the land.

Imagine giving parents N5000 on a quarterly basis, and feeding their kids with watery soup in poorly ventilated and overcrowded filths. And we call that empowerment? Development?

We can't continue to romance poverty and expect a total liberation in Nigeria. The poor needs to be charged and helped but we must do so on all sustainable grounds to take responsibility.

Those whose mission is to populate the earth with malnourished kids should be dealt with. Education must be enforced and noncompliance criminalized! Good nutrition must be enforced and mandatory. Reckless s e x between 2 unprepared adults after several rounds of burantashi and ogogoro are some of the things we should preach against. Lastly, provide enabling environment and relevant infrastructure for everyone to thrive.

No country grows on handouts and poverty alleviation programmes. If you must give handouts, do so in the name of performance-based constructs. Let recipients know they're being rewarded for their contribution to the society, humanity, etc., not their performance in bed.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by NwaliE01: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it before. If you see the so called food given to this kids, you will weep for them.

It's poison that federal government is paying Billions of Naira to feed this kids.

Some person/persons are really cashing on this wickedness called school feeding programme.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
This program is the best way to lure student to school in north. In my compound @minna all the kids don't Skip school again bcoz of d food.
Whereas they dont take school serious until this program comes up.

This NLC cef go get sense.
D previous gov we no feed school, how many school dey renovate?
Some pipu just hate to see d poor happy, that's it.

After luring them to school, d kids sit on d floor, are served food on pieces of paper& hardly learn anything. I doubt if most d "lured" kids even have writing materials

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
olaoreawofele:
Don't throw a baby away with the birth water. Mr. NLC can rightly forward a petition to the EFCC rather than total condemnation of the feeding programme. Some kids somewhere look forward to schools for a good meal once a day and get the hope to continue in the midst of abject poverty. If you have ever been starved, you will know that a meal can make a difference between a good life and criminality. School infrastructure is good and the state's government are responsible, not the FG.

bro I investigated a school in my nearest community who is benefiting from the feeding program and I asked pupils about the feeding and the response is that it has been more than two weeks that the woman have come to the school
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by somehow: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You mean feeding school children is better than having a conducive learn environment with well paid qualified teachers?

How come Western countries serve food in their various schools? Can't they just eat at home?

Are schools not being renovated? Did the school feeding stop renovation?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Afospecialk: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019

FEEDING THE PUPIL IS NOW CORRUPTION ?

THE BILLIONS OF NAIRA ALLOCATED FOR REHABILITATION OF THOSE DILAPEDATED INFRASTRUCTURES HAVENT MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT IMPACT AS THE LOOTERS WHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THEIR SHARES AND I THINK NLC JUST WANT PROJECTS WHERE THEY CAN SEE SOMETHING TO LOOT

CRIMINAL NLC CHAIRMAN SHOULD GO AND DIE BCS PMB WILL NOT RELEASE ANY MONEY FOR THEM TO LOOT

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by yrex01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
lexy2014:

After luring them to school, d kids sit on d floor, are served food on pieces of paper& hardly learn anything. I doubt if most d "lured" kids even have writing materials
if you've been to any of those school benefiting from the program u won't b saying that crap. Pls use d back door !!
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by jellington: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP WILL PLAY DIRTY TO RIG ELECTION. They have never won a free and fair election in history but 'Do-or-DIE' and conspiracy to unilaterally altered our constitution to allow third term agenda. Remember 2007 election was adjudged to be the most crude and fraudulent election in the history was supervised by Obasanjo, the post master general.Nigerians has a plethora of evidences not to believe PDP given their notorious pedigree.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
if you've been to any of those school benefiting from the program u won't b saying that crap. Pls use d back door !!

And am sure u are using d front door& u have been 2d schools benefitting from d program. Unfortunately, u weren't able to negate anything I said
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
somehow:

How come Western countries serve food in their various schools? Can't they just eat at home?

Pls which schools are being renovated & who is doing d renovation?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by yrex01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
lexy2014:

And am sure u are using d front door& u have been 2d schools benefitting from d program. Unfortunately, u weren't able to negate anything I said
I stated fact, u speak base on assumption. I don't have anything to tell u again. Use d back door boy !!
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by anonymous1759(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
I know lot of people will still blame the presidency. I believe the money has been released by the government for proper feeding but the people in charge will sit on it. Even the NLC that are complaining if the government channel the money they'll still sit on the money and renovate nothing.
What we need in this country is a tyrant who will kill any body who still from public purse. All this rule of law we're copying upandan won't help us that's where the corrupt politicians are hiding... Buhari threatened ballot box snatchers people are already complaining tomorrow if a ballot box is snatched and results to the killing of any voter the same public will still blame the presidency.... sad
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sirjamo:
NLC Chairman that's always dinning at expensive restaurants will not know the impact of the school feeding program.

The children's parents are in the best position to assess the program, not an elite whose children are probably living and schooling in America.

Am sure d end benefit of d programme is making sure these kids are educated. Based on what u said, can these parents adequately assess d impact of d programme?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Elliot2(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
NLC is mad. There are thousands of poor pupils out there who don't see food to eat talk less of a good meal. And so those meals provided by the govt is one act of saving them from the untold sufferings. I saw things while serving in Kogi State; it was so bad that I spent d least #500 everyday buying food n snacks for the kids. And in turn, the kids became happier and eager to learn when I taught. We can only sue for transparency and sincerity on the part of the govt in executing d policy.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by jellington: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Statistics are there for wailers to see. Check out enrollment in primary school before Feeding program and after. PDP WILL SHARE SUCH MONEY AMONG THEMSELVES. HABA God punish all of these Looters that are regrouping to feast on $47 billions foreign reserve that P.M.B prudently grow with less revenue.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
I stated fact, u speak base on assumption. I don't have anything to tell u again. Use d back door boy !!

My "assumptions" came after ur "facts" & ur "facts" are based on what happens in ur compound& not in d schools. But I was expecting that since u claim I haven't been to those schools, u can as well shed some light on d happenings there that will negate my "assumptions". Can u kindly do that?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Figolouis: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
school feeding is not d problem of our educational sector, just dat our political leaders are clueless
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Feeding pupils in school could be a laudatory policy but I'd rather the government try to create a conducive environment so that parents can feed their children.

But still, I think feeding or providing snacks isn't so bad.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by somehow: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls which schools are being renovated & who is doing d renovation?
I should tell you? Mention the schools school feeding is being carried out in that are dilapidated.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by DavIkenna(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sirjamo:

During dere time, we're dey fed and dey became wat dey r today.

As he said, channel d money into developing dis schools so dat children can learn. Or offer free education for nursery to secondary
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
somehow:

I should tell you? Mention the schools school feeding is being carried out in that are dilapidated.

Y shouldn't u tell me? How would I no d schools were d school feeding programme is taking place? Aren't u d one who made this statement? U mean u don't have any information to back up ur claim?

somehow:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (Pictures) / Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group / 2 Groups Engage In Gun Battle Ahead Of Youth Election In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.