Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC (17553 Views)

Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Askme8: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2019
olaoreawofele:
Don't throw a baby away with the birth water. Mr. NLC can rightly forward a petition to the EFCC rather than total condemnation of the feeding programme. Some kids somewhere look forward to schools for a good meal once a day and get the hope to continue in the midst of abject poverty. If you have ever been starved, you will know that a meal can make a difference between a good life and criminality. School infrastructure is good and the state's government are responsible, not the FG.

provide jobs and bisness friendly environment for their parent and see this children feed well at home
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by buhariguy(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Ojoji:
They way APC leaders take the program baffles me as the program is the major problems the primary schools face in Nigeria. This PDP government they abuse always did a lot for primary schools in term of infrastructure renewal, comparing to the government that termed themselves progressive.
where is the infrastructure?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Koolking(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
otuekong1:

Yeah I agree but the feeding programme is a waste of limited �

Apparently, you have right to your subjective perspective.

Cheers!
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Mukbeementor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
How can u expect the NLC chairman to know the impact of this program when his children are in famous private school? Come to my village and see the population of students now.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by somehow: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
lexy2014:

https://www.nairaland.com/4543696/pupils-being-fed-pieces-paper

I hope this settles d concerns u raised earlier. Pls look at d pictures& c d quality of d food. Am sure d story below will shed light on y.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors/

An exception, from how many thousands of schools?
I believe this must have been corrected by now.
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
somehow:

An exception, from how many thousands of schools?
I believe this must have been corrected by now.

I don't no if it is an exception "from how many thousands of schools". U tell me. How do u no it is an exception? How do u no it has been corrected? In ur words:"Can you show us proof to these assertions?"
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
lexy2014:

https://www.nairaland.com/4543696/pupils-being-fed-pieces-paper

I hope this settles d concerns u raised earlier. Pls look at d pictures& c d quality of d food. Am sure d story below will shed light on y.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/school-feeding-n35-not-enough-for-quality-meal-vendors/

So?
Its non of my business ( anything politics is non of my business)
Just saw the funny pic you used and I........
I guess politics has blinded most of you guys to the point that you can't see that what I wrote up there is just a harmless joke
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

So?
Its non of my business ( anything politics is non of my business)
Just saw the funny pic you used and I........
I guess politics has blinded most of you guys to the point that you can't see that what I wrote up there is just a harmless joke

I don't think am following. What's this about?
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't think am following. What's this about?
You quoted me with Buhari's feeding program and all that. So I just want to let you know that........
Sorry if you misunderstood me
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

You quoted me with Buhari's feeding program and all that. So I just want to let you know that........
Sorry if you misunderstood me

It must have been done in error
Re: School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
lexy2014:

It must have been done in error
Yeah
I think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.