Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians (62535 Views)

Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate / Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Offpoint: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
I dislike dogs
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people
Where are you celebrating it? I'm only interested in the cakes... it's been long a had a taste of cake.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Fadomero(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
beware of dogs no b naija local dog
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by LINTUNE(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
ValCon888:
I used to be this dog back in secondary school. Sneaking out of the school gate with my babe to go clubbing.
how sure are u that u are not still the dog
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by LINTUNE(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Purej:
APC supporters are locked down like this dog and they can't set themselves free by logical thinking,

if a dog can set itself free from lockdown , it means A DOG IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN BUHARI SUPPORTERS grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Numlock: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
ebujany:
Brilliant... The dogs get sense pass zombies grin

No be me talk am oo, na you talk am oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by koyeni(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Smart dogs

Check my signature
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by ValCon888: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ademoore07:

You, the dog and your babe are mad
grin
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Fixedgame8629: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by UrVillagePpl: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love dogs...
sparko
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by divinest: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
my neighbour dog. does it.... earl6 morning.. d dog opens the big gate... I mean big gate day her nose cannot reach. .. .. she opens it and how outside .. because of day Dey started locking gate with padlock
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by 2wenty9ineteen: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
FManager:

We know your stupid naturally, but don't need to display it online

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Fixedgame600: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
delugajackson:
Very intelligent dog. Unlike my good-for-nothing Ekuke that only knows how to impregnate female dogs in the area.
grin grin grin
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by femmyapson(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
the dog i had before this current one..
When we go to bed at night..we notice we won't hear him bark overnight or sign that he is in the compound....Guess what�

The bastard do jump fence and sneak out till morning....we caught him in d act later...after that time he made it official..jumping over the fence at day and night.. even in my presence...
Still wondering how he gets to do that regularly...dogs are wonderful creature.
he died while trying to jump over my friend house fence..my friend took him to his own house and chained him down he manage to pull the iron he was chained to..he tried jumping over the fence and d chain got stuck on the fence...so his head was stuck there and he died.....Got to hear about his death on phone...d tin pain me...but wetin man Go do..
got a new dog tho...
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
numlock:
No be me talk am oo, na you talk am oo

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.