Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (60960 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by apelike1: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
they don't use juju powers...white men see Kenya woman as more faithful wives than Nigerian women...my brother in Europe once told me that European men now prefer east Africans to Nigeria women as a result of the cheating nature of naija women with fellow naija men
thank you!

This is exactly what is going on!

Our naija women are soooo danm stvpid even there shiit is rejecting them
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Alot of Africans needs Liberating from Ignorance.

A white simpleton Got Aquinted with an African woman, Africans are Claimings it is JUJU.

Anyone who believes the woman charmed him is an Achaic, Backwards and close minded cretin. That woman might have more potentials than the white man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
But I don't think white men do money rituals too na

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2019
This is why some Nigerians stay stagnant in the same situation in their lives. because they believe that to move forward in life they need JUJU.

I pity Anyone who believes in the so called JUJU. your life is Shiit! and it will never ever change for the better.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Jtownonline: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019
This love is not only blind ooo. . It is also deaf and stupid. .But sha wetin love no fit do?
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Caseless: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2019
ValCon888:

I swear. The love is suffering from stroke and high blood pressure.
gbam!
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
they don't use juju powers...white men see Kenya woman as more faithful wives than Nigerian women...my brother in Europe once told me that European men now prefer east Africans to Nigeria women as a result of the cheating nature of naija women with fellow naija men
Absolutely! Any one who marries a Nigerian woman or is married to a Nigerian woman, w is in Alot of trouble Nigerian woman will drive them to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Who said love is not blind, when you meet the right person you will surely fall in love just like this white man.

This is really interesting, Here is a viral photos of a white man(Oyinbo) who came to Africa found love and took her to his country.

This have caused some mixed reactions between many people.

But I think everyone have his or her own choice to make, the white man have made his own choice.

Congratulations to them.

See More Romantic photos of them here ⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/oyinbo-man-finds-love-in-africa-takes.html?m=1
I won't be surprised if this man is going to deposit this woman in their zoo. God forgive me.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Here to Read Comments..
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
This is why I love interracial dating.
If you’re ugly to your race, stay rest assured you’ll find someone for yourself in another.
Naija girls gave me so many headaches during my chasing years.
I started to doubt my God given beauty.
I traveled out for two weeks and got an oyibo after one.
I realized they are more eager to chase a man they find attractive.
Add the exotic nature of dark skin and it’s a wrap.
I wish both partners good luck in the future.
Racial bigots may try but they will never break them.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Who said love is not blind, when you meet the right person you will surely fall in love just like this white man.

This is really interesting, Here is a viral photos of a white man(Oyinbo) who came to Africa found love and took her to his country.

This have caused some mixed reactions between many people.

But I think everyone have his or her own choice to make, the white man have made his own choice.

Congratulations to them.

See More Romantic photos of them here ⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/oyinbo-man-finds-love-in-africa-takes.html?m=1
If na juju abeg God save your son!
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by eightsin(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2019
The juju strong
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by seancombs617: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Should we tell him? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2019
THAT GIRL AND OBASANJO RESEMBLE NO BE SMALL

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Tellemall: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Here in SA oyibo people too like these kind ugly women. I see them a lot and shake my head. But na their choice and let them enjoy it.

Have you seen them carrying himba women to the malls? Shocking and bewildering.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by iloputaife: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2019
phransix2:
This is true love... Probably tasted the cookie jar and got hooked...

True love my ass
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Triniti(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2019
He definitely went to South Sudan in search of love
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by bishopb2(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Few months down the line... All the ugly face go vanish.

My thinks she is not pretty. Na Poverty cover am.

You are graced dear...
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2019
No be man this oyinbo man dey take pose?
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by bluefilm: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder indeed!

Tufiakwa.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by sonature1: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
what will you say if a white man makes the same statement about this black lady?

I tell him that he's right

The problem with u Nigerians is that u see black and call it white

That's why nothing works in this country
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Zainabhamzat20(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2019
wow am speechless
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Black is beautiful. Melanin popping. grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by firfinch(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Just take a closer look at the coded inscription on her cap
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2019
If he think he's got a catch, I wish him the best.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by chukxie(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Check out the deluge of racist comments coming from Nigerians against another black African. You guys deserve all the racism you get from other races. Bloody hypocrites, two-faced dunderheads!

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmm, she's beautiful.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by 4ckTOTO: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2019
She might be ugly but don't forget that her sex and bj might be the best he ever had. That's how one very ugly girl suck my preek and I was just thinking of marriage through out. I was just imagining getting that bj daily. Don't ever judge a book by its cover

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by OAtobechukwu: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
[you can't not differentiate between an albino and oyibo abi
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by seangy4konji: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Juju deh where him deh. Na to see real one matter which I go do if I see
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nerrobeatz(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2019
The girl come resemble DELE OMO WOLI AGBA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.