Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (60754 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yungflex:

Slave trade loading.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin grin
jagaban grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by jesmond3945: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
SilentListener:
she look's like a chimpanzees grin grin grin I hope the white man put her in zoo,once they get to his country, because that's where she really belongs cool cool
and what do you like? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo and since you live in Nigeria then Nnamdi Kanu and any other white man sees you as a monkey, infact an average white man knows that an ape is better than you.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
and what do you like? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo and since you live in Nigeria then Nnamdi Kanu and any other white man sees you as a monkey, infact an average white man knows that an ape is better than you.
grin grin grin she is a Monkey dude and Namdi KANU is a Cameroon pig cool cool cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by jesmond3945: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
SilentListener:
grin grin grin she is a Monkey dude and Namdi KANU is a Cameroon pig cool cool
ok weldone
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
sonature1:
They say Black is beautiful
But too much of everything is bad
That lady looks like a
Who knows! Maybe she used African juju on the unsuspecting lover grin
sonature1:
That lady looks like a
sonature1:
That lady looks like a
kenyan ape
Brainless word

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by planetx: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rubbish only a fool will find anything good about this nonsense.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Chevronstaff: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
chaii... The Juju dey used on this man nor be here..>:
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by macello4(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
Love is not only blind, it's paralyzed too.
gods go punish ur papa u won kee me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by aristocratic5(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dis one na beast and beautiful
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by sonature1: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
MiamiePizza:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Brainless word

U see me for your nightmare last night? grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by newoffer: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Once you leave Naija , anything you see na manage o. Go Togo , Ghana, Benin, and other places in Africa. Naija babes fine o.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by donskin101: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm egwu di kwa
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
could this be love?
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Black people obviously hold themselves in more contempt than other races do

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by humberjade: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chineke meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Fadomero(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
dem use ugliness swear for dis one
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by akdjr(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Oyinbo just marry her to get paper in Africa.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
lilmax:
can't you read pictures?

that guy is the slave grin
ok we hear
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by TheStarsAlign: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
I bet we will not recognize this lady after she's been <i>madeover</i>

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by awols: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

Sir, you fit manage her be that abi?

Na you be the REAL man o, let me be UNREAL abeg...

Carry go na your choice, but note that in some way every bamboo has a potential for beauty. Ugly people can make over and become perkish (sic).

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2019
There's a man for every woman sha
WTF?!
we fine for Nigeria o
See the bae
Ayanma
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Yungflex:

Slave trade loading.....
What is it a Nigerian saying about slave trade? Where do you see a white person marrying the African and making him/her a slave We have much better law and our law is working and the white man not only probably fall in love but also has the good soul, he probably wants to give her better life in a developed country. And she looks like fun to be with, probably she is very energetic and happy and he feels well around her.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by artimization: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2019
We offer a wide range of services including El Distro Network: Taking your Music abroad distribution, music marketing, publishing, neighboring rights, mixing & mastering and many more.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by dagneydesign: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Here's a good idea. I have to spend some time learning more. I liked this great blog by reading this, thanks a lot for sharing. Basically I want to read about Graphic Design Services in USA.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
that Baba wey do the shit for this girl na high level things.....
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by artimization: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2019
Replacing your garage door can be a very good home improvement investment. Find out how to get the best deals on Garage Door Repair Near Me
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by obontami: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2022
She's super ugly.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Verifiedcheif: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
God forbid omo this guy miss road walai warridis.. She must be a mamalawo to do this embarassed angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.