Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (60756 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by LisaAnne(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2019
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by eldeeBaba(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2019
This is not love
This is Jazz
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by fuse88(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Africa magic

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by slyd90(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Benin juju at work oooo shocked
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
May be the woman dey suck him wella
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by AdelaLee(f): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Who said love is not blind, when you meet the right person you will surely fall in love just like this white man.

This is really interesting, Here is a viral photos of a white man(Oyinbo) who came to Africa found love and took her to his country.

This have caused some mixed reactions between many people.

But I think everyone have his or her own choice to make, the white man have made his own choice.

Congratulations to them.

See More Romantic photos of them here ⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/oyinbo-man-finds-love-in-africa-takes.html?m=1
Human trafficking loading.................be sold as a prostichute!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
This is pure juju.....i mean confirmed witchcraft.

Even. The woman by her looks is a confirmed jujulist.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by joeyswift(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Only one thing can make this man stick to this woman. She must be good at it. If u know shaa
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by sacramento1212: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by GentleMoney: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
Never underestimate the power of a woman
Hmm..
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Third picture::: Village life

Second picture:: Inside plane ✈

First picture:::: Yankee

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by knight(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
Love is not only blind, it's paralyzed too.
yes o
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Who said light has nothing to do with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Mrkumareze:
That's how Kenyan women trap them like rat using their juju powers
they don't use juju powers...white men see Kenya woman as more faithful wives than Nigerian women...my brother in Europe once told me that European men now prefer east Africans to Nigeria women as a result of the cheating nature of naija women with fellow naija men..he told me he has been to countless interracial naming ceremonies of naija women and the kids are COMPLETELY BLACK instead of MIXED.

the way Nigerians are shouting JUJU here is embarrassing....does it mean that ugly people aren't humans or are sub humans?..Nigerians and black discriminate more than other races

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Bb
Black
Baboon

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by martineverest(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2019
sonature1:
They say Black is beautiful
But too much of everything is bad
That lady looks like a Kenyan ape
Who knows! Maybe she used African juju on the unsuspecting lover grin
what will you say if a white man makes the same statement about this black lady?

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Vikky014:
Lmao

Na you paralyze love � because police �� dey look for who do am
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Which kain juju be this?
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
they don't use juju powers...white men see Kenya woman as more faithful wives than Nigerian women...my brother in Europe once told me that European men now prefer east Africans to Nigeria women as a result of the cheating nature of naija women with fellow naija men

Fact factor factory �
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Perfect match actually.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by ValCon888: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
Love is not only blind, it's paralyzed too.
I swear. The love is suffering from stroke and high blood pressure.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by tyup(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2019
midolian:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

From now on, I will never underestimate the power of African juju

On a deeper thought, it could be that the Oyinbo has done all of these to fool the creation. He might sell her at a high price when he gets to their zoo. shocked

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na you paralyze love � because police �� dey look for who do am
Police is my friend jare though no be me paralyze am o
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2019
He done carry her go for experiment
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by prohet: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2019
This charm strong
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by mrpatozky(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Male and female Shrek
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy
Congrats to them sha...
Na fine mulatto dem go born.
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Here in SA oyibo people too like these kind ugly women. I see them a lot and shake my head. But na their choice and let them enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.