Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (67564 Views)

"I Make $1.2m On Onlyfans Monthly Selling Bathwater And Used Condoms To Fans"- / I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by seyizma(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
This Afonja man, na wa oo
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by dayleke: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by seyizma(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
This Afonja man, na wa oo
.ok
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Unprofessional

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by derbykol(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
The dead can't feel anything.So your talk is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Zanziman: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
"Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am" behind the fame, money and power is a depressed soul. All that glitters ain't Gold.Money is not everything. Good health and integrity is the real wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by PSVITA(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Breaking!!!!!!!

*Soldiers are about to start their Weekend Promo*

*_Take a ballot box and win one bullet_*�������
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sorry fans like us don't need this kinda stupid revelation. Stupid attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by meccuno: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
THEse people are still trying so hard to tarnish his image? to what end? we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by hisexcellency34: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
The dead cant speak. How do we know this is true?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by vineyardfarms: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
CONRAD MURRAY !" YOU ARE A BETRAIL OF TRUST, KEEP VOMITING . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Doctors and cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by nanakgh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Leave Michael alone. You killed him, now you can't even leave his legacy without tarnishing it as well? This fool of a doctor should be sued in civil court for damages arising from the torts of libel and slander, relating to his efforts to defame Michael's legacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm.
It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off.
Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
However my opinion remains, a condom is useless against bed wetting.
you have spoken well but remember he said drips of urine, meaning its just a little enough to visibly wet a trouser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
FOOL YOU GO RESPECT YOUR SELF AND WHO TOLD YOU WE WANT TO KNOW

STUPID DOCTOR

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MissRaine69(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
There is a difference between a condom and a sheath catheter. It helps to research things before posting. Why is this even on the front page? He is a disgrace as a doctor, anyone who agrees to give general aesthetics to someone so as to “aide sleep” should not ever be allowed to practice medicine ever again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm.
It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off.
Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
However my opinion remains, a condom is useless against bed wetting.
Let me explain
There are different types of catheters . Sheath catheters ( condom catheters) are used as a short term solution especially during and after surgery. Now MJ would not be able to wake up to use the toilet like you and I would do at night because he was under general anaesthetics. He was knocked out cold by that mofo!

8 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by thunderbabs: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
He allowed his excess money to destroy him
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
These bozos should leave MJ alone abeg

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by megareal: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Old news.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by chydozane(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Doctor Conrad Murray has stated that the late pop singer, Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed at night.

According to the doctor who is said to have killed the pop singer with a Propofol injection, they were so close to the point that Michael Jackson would allow him hold his penis so as to help him wear the condoms.

Gaining his freedom from jail after serving half of his four year jail term, Conrad Murray in an interview gave a bizarre experience he had with Michael Jackson.

He said:

You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night.

“I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine.

“He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.”

“Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.”

Michael Jackson even took medicine to shrink his prostate to help him urinate easily.

Conrad Murray added:

"He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”

Conrad Murray also claimed that Michael Jackson was a “drug addict” who called Propofol his “milk” and would beg to be injected so he could sleep.

https://lailasnews.com/michael-jackson-condoms-wetting-bed/

What is he saying cos ayamu understnding it
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
so what? how can condom even prevent bed wetting

abeg..MJ rest on

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Ubiudumo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
He's right. MJ suffered a great deal before he died. He was born black but wanted to be white by all means but not without consequences. This life

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Gulher: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by lastempero: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fortune and fame.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by cnonyechi(f): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
He was a legend and his story would be told to generations yet unborn.
My children don grow I never tell dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by ubany(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Celebrities that have pack with the devil ends this way
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by nickxtra(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Seeing Micheal Jackson is an appalling sight,I wud hv puked If I had seen im in reality
He looks like Brobliski

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.