Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (67563 Views)

"I Make $1.2m On Onlyfans Monthly Selling Bathwater And Used Condoms To Fans"- / I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by shineeye1: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
You see what the World can make of their Celebrities? Beware of the World!

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Rizstar: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
He provoked the establishment before he died. Killing him is enough punishment. I don't know why they are still after him even after death.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by nams77: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm.
It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off.
Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
However my opinion remains, a condom is useless against bed wetting.
Condom catheter is different from your ordinary condom.
U can google it for better understanding
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry fans like us don't need this kinda stupid revelation. Stupid attention seeker

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes oooo..... I'm going to torrent to download all his songs again. Are you kidding me?? ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by YahwehRocks: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
pautex:
Is it your condom
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by YahwehRocks: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
they should just leave this guy to rest in peace

Will observations and comments change that?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Firefly2017(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
so what should we do with that information. Michael Jackson was and is more than a man than you will ever be. keep his name outta your mouth. even though you succeeded in taking his life you can never kill him, he lives on forever in this world. #fact no generation born of a woman will ever not know him.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Ubdavis(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
This guy really messed around with his body. all that could have been avoided.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by bigtt76(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
How's that even possible? Condoms that require preek already erect to fit in .....how would condoms help sef when it would slip and spill the pee? Doesn't make sense.

LifestyleTonite:
Doctor Conrad Murray has stated that the late pop singer, Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed at night.

According to the doctor who is said to have killed the pop singer with a Propofol injection, they were so close to the point that Michael Jackson would allow him hold his penis so as to help him wear the condoms.

Gaining his freedom from jail after serving half of his four year jail term, Conrad Murray in an interview gave a bizarre experience he had with Michael Jackson.

He said:

You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night.

“I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine.

“He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.”

“Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.”

Michael Jackson even took medicine to shrink his prostate to help him urinate easily.

Conrad Murray added:

"He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”

Conrad Murray also claimed that Michael Jackson was a “drug addict” who called Propofol his “milk” and would beg to be injected so he could sleep.

https://lailasnews.com/michael-jackson-condoms-wetting-bed/

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by fortunechy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
so wetin carry this topic come now?? what are we going to do with it...... mchteeeew
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by jezuzboi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:
How many of you still wants to be a super star. Let me see your hands up.

Remaining kim. One day her waste will fall off..
So what are you trying to say? That all superstars are bound to end this way or have these kinds of issues? You don't know non-superstars with worse issues?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MissRaine69(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
There is a difference between a condom and a sheath catheter. It helps to research things before posting. Why is this even on the front page? He is a disgrace as a doctor, anyone who agrees to give general anaesthetics to someone so as to “aide sleep” should not ever be allowed to practice medicine ever again.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Adakintroy: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
jezuzboi:

So what are you trying to say? That all superstars are bound to end this way or have these kinds of issues? You don't know non-superstars with worse issues?

Baware of the lights. It blinding!
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
RIP legend
Even in death,this man is still TURNING UP with millions of dollars annually
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Beemhan(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
The world would be a better place if we learned to educate ourselves before making our opinions known. If you read the post, you'd see where the doctor used the words 'Condom Catheter.'

A condom is different from a condom catheter. Educate yourself please undecided
http://www.healthtalk.org/peoples-experiences/long-term-conditions/living-urinary-catheter/condom-catheters
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by jezuzboi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Baware of the lights. It blinding!
Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. - That's according to Genesis 1:3‭-‬4 (NLT). I wanna believe you hold the Bible in high regard.

------

Personally, I wanna be more famous than money. I even documented here on Nairaland. Just in case you'd like to check it out, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/4986688/wanna-more-famous-than-money
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by gladisa7: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
the grass is greener from the outside..na plenty people idol be that..be content with how u re what u have and where you are.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Narijoel(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Listening to Michael Jackson 'Man in the mirror' song.
so inspiring and touching
Despite his many controversies, he remains one of the most quintessential musician the world have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Ubiudumo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Realist1:

He didn’t want to be white deliberately he had a skin condition called vitiligo.Where white patches will start appearing on the skin due to the stop in production of the skin colour melanin by the skin pigmentation cells called melanocytes .It had no cure then and even now I guess.If it covers 50% of your body you will be adviced to bleach your whole skin white to even everything out.That's why he did it.Micheal was even lighter than white men when he was alive.The problem is,you won't be able to expose your skin to direct sunlight again after the bleaching.He often wore long sleeves and used umbrella when outdoors on sunny days.

Very enlightening. I was under the impression that he deliberately did it, now I know

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by ike007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
This shameless punk. Just wants to tarnish MJs image. And he will pay. Big time.. Bloody cunt of a man. Long live Michael Jackson's memories and songs
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Ayoswit(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
cnonyechi:

My children don grow I never tell dem ooo
If you don't tell them, they would know about him from other people. I wasn't born when Nina Simone died, but I knew about her somehow.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Remaining kim. One day her waste will fall off..
grin grin grin

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ehen So what?? He can even wear on condom on his head to go to bed it’s not bothering anybody or is it?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Dollabiz: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
arh. respect the dead
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Michael Jackson is the BOBRISKI of America n the world

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Mouthgag: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
This Afonja man, na wa oo
This osu pig, you nor dey reason?

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Mouthgag: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Not necessarily the condom you know...
Catheter...

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Realist1(m): 12:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Ubiudumo:

Very enlightening. I was under the impression that he deliberately did it, now I know

No wahala things are not always how people think or say it is.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by d33types: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.

Read again. It's called a condom catheter. It's used specially for urine collection
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Adakintroy: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2019
jezuzboi:

Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. - That's according to Genesis 1:3‭-‬4 (NLT). I wanna believe you hold the Bible in high regard.

------

Personally, I wanna be more famous than money. I even documented here on Nairaland. Just in case you'd like to check it out, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/4986688/wanna-more-famous-than-money

You talk like a child. Quoting scriptures.

What will you do with wordy fame. Even Solomon T his peak spoke down on it. And crheist reject it.

Again beware of the light (worldly lights) it can be blinding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.