Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (67562 Views)

"I Make $1.2m On Onlyfans Monthly Selling Bathwater And Used Condoms To Fans"- / I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MrSix: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
chiefqueen:

More like, "They should let this dude be. He's dead"...

Lols...
Yeah...
I spoke as through while he was yet alive.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by charlsecy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm. It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off. Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way. The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
Did you read the part

'Conrad Murray also claimed that Michael Jackson was a “drug addict” who called Propofol his “milk” and would beg to be injected so he could sleep.'

?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by IjebuWarrior: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dansioligy:
Micheal Jackson will always remain A Legend

You mean Guinness.. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ok we hearing your own
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by DrTee1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

Let me explain
There are different types of catheters . Sheath catheters ( condom catheters) are used as a short term solution especially during and after surgery. Now MJ would not be able to wake up to use the toilet like you and I would do at night because he was under general anaesthetics. He was knocked out cold by that mofo!

Thank you for providing enlightenment on this dear.

Dear all (who might not understand),

It is a sheath catheter, otherwise called "condom catheter." It is quite different from the barrier device employed before sexual activity bearing a notably similar name but without the word 'catheter'.

This article provides better explanation:
http://www.healthtalk.org/peoples-experiences/long-term-conditions/living-urinary-catheter/condom-catheters

It is often employed for people with urinary incontinence and it is usually safer than the intra-urethral alternative as it is non-invasive. That's where it derives its "condom" sobriquet from - for its similarity.

Kind regards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by greggng: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Whether is believable or not ...the truth remains he has gone to hell
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by aadoiza: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
The assassination of this wonderful character still goes on even after he's long gone.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by adecz: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
So, that's why you killed him, abi?? sad sad sad sad sad

Fake doctor.

I hope one of his fans gets you....

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by dermmy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
greggng:

Why didn't you preach to him when he was alive? We don't need this from you, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and stop telling us those that have gone to hell or heaven.

9 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Juliusdking(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Khd95:
his manhood live forever cheesy
what is dis one saying
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by elonize(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Silly excuses, n.a. illuminati kill am
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by greggng: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
dermmy:

Why didn't you preach to him when he was alive? We don't need this from you, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and stop telling us those that have gone to hell or heaven.

Is A choice were you decide to go....no amount of preaching can change your destination except God is in you.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by ikorodureporta: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atta selling yr soul for fame, what's next?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by RealTrump: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm.
It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off.
Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
However my opinion remains, a condom is useless against bed wetting.

A condom can take a bucket of water.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job.
I am an SSCE holder and my present location is Ibadan. Wouldn't mind any Job offer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by k2039: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.

Google "condom catheter"
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MistaCode(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
How did he get to this point if it's true, addiction to drugs is indeed a very bad omen

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Patient - Doctor confidentiality

His estate can sue

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by bujebudanu1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na bobrisky mentor be this

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by MistaCode(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
RealTrump:

A condom can take a bucket of water.
Please stop competing lies with Lai Mohammed, you can't beat him to his games, no matter how u try
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Why won't they let this man rest in peace? Why talk about the weaknesses of the dead? To what end? Popularity?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Realist1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ubiudumo:
He's right. MJ suffered a great deal before he died. He was born black but wanted to be white by all means but not without consequences. This life

He didn’t want to be white deliberately he had a skin condition called vitiligo.Where white patches will start appearing on the skin due to the stop in production of the skin colour melanin by the skin pigmentation cells called melanocytes .It had no cure then and even now I guess.If it covers 50% of your body you will be adviced to bleach your whole skin white to even everything out.That's why he did it.Micheal was even lighter than white men when he was alive.The problem is,you won't be able to expose your skin to direct sunlight again after the bleaching.He often wore long sleeves and used umbrella when outdoors on sunny days.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Crysthaniel(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Really..
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Adakintroy: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
How many of you still wants to be a super star. Let me see your hands up.

Remaining kim. One day her waste will fall off..
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
If I had known all these, I wouldn't have given him my RIP
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some people in their efforts to stay relevant in this noisy world, have unknowingly abandoned their own life while discussing and analyzing others'.

I think it is absurd to say "let the dead rest";... as if they care or are affected by what you say.

Yeah, it isn't wrong to pick some morals on personal perspectives; which I think calls for no conference or pity or judgment...

Remember, a sleeping man care less what people say about his body, talk less of a long gone bag of flesh. Only the living feels the shame and pains on behalf of the dead.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by DrObum(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this.
It's a condom catheter or Paul's tubing not the mere condom. Google it.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Donice01: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Teni and Nigerian Police Face off over "Case"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Dn27-kc5Y
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by unicmarket: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
itspzpics:
Seriously

nud£ Photos of Instagram Twerker Janemena In A Bathhub With Wads of Dolars exposed SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Good evening bro,
I say this out of concern for you and knowing God’s intentional love towards you sir, instead of having to share and corrupt yourself and peoples lives, thereby bowing not only your head to demonic operations but also unborn generation from you, and keep them under the bondage of the devil( I sincerely say this not to embarrass you, but through love). desist from this, not all roads that makes Blessing’s that are good no not all, Only the blessings of the Lord makes rich and add no sorrow, all others certainly will.

I will advise that you find your loving and true personality in Jesus.

Only Him saves and purifies, I am not asking you to be religious, am saying the Holy Spirit longs to rest in you.

God bless you... I trust the mercy of the Lord will lead you on bro

You are loved!
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Realist1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Realist1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
greggng:

Bro heaven and hell doesn't exist .When a man dies thats all .He eventually turns to manure for plants to grow on last last.We are not too special as your bible paint us to be inspite of it being written by people with less or no education joined with an old way of reasoning and full of errors..Name any animal that doesn't do the basic things we do.Feed,give birth,grow,move about,excrete, etc and finally die.All animals including humans have their special gifts yet only humans go to hell why?One of our best quality is a highly developed brain resulting to great inteligence great intelligence begets great inventions.Other animals also have great properties too.Some animals regrow cut off body parts e.g Salmander and some can live forever like this jelly fish called Turritopsis dohrnii. A dog's sense of smell is between 10,000 to 100,000 stronger than a human's sense of smell.An eagle's eye sight is 4 to 8 times stronger than an average human and can spot a rabbit 3.2km away.Well finally life is too short just be good and live free

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.