Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (56302 Views)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Reader530(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't be deceived percentage turn out of voters in south east and south south will be high as compared to the core north (north east and north west).

Reasons: Stats have proved that an average core northerner have PVC ranging from 2-4 per person. So 30-35% of PVC in the region are fraudulent.

For instance in north west the total collected PVC is 18millon and 30% of it is 5.4million; minus it from 18million gives you 12.6millon and that's the real voters.

At most expect 9million voters in the north west to vote this Saturday.

Do the same calculation for north east.

N:B - I reside in Adamawa and I have seen many northern individuals with more than one PVC.

You are 100% right.

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
From this we already know what the outcome will be....
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by shegra58: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
landmark86:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
With this statistics I see Atiku winning

that mean you no dey see well,abeg illustrate how the thing take favor atiku?

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations to Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
From this we already know what the outcome will be....
From that PVC collection stats.Atiku should win but i dont think Buhari will go down without a fight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 2T215: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lets just take a look at Kaduna state, where you have a lot of Shites who would be voting, you take the southern Kaduna which has a strong christian base who are unlikely to vote the current regime coupled with the Markarfi/Sambo supporters.....

On
Reader530:

You are 100% right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by BaaleOko: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

Igbo pig forming Yoruba....
We know you ,stop hiding ....
Either you like it or not baba buhari is coming back....

Eediot Biafra people
Are mentally OK at all? Learn some damn civility for once and discuss like an intelligent adult with a brain... Pig this Biafra that, how e take correlate to the discourse? They need to start filtering idiots from polluting this forum.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Okoyeebo: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mitjyland:

Whether you like it or not, most of Buhari's supporters (Not excluding those Bigots From the east supporting Atiku too because of peter Obi) are bigots and are full of ethnic sentiments - is either they are . I am a northerner and i know what i'm saying. As i'm speaking to you now don't be surprise that if peer-adventure Atiku wins, you will see how the north will boil. God almigty Allah will not make their plan work this time around, WE will resist and expose any one that will try to cause trouble when the winner is announced. Like i said, I am 100% sure Atiku will win.

You claim to be from Gombe
PDP has always won Gombe, nothing new.

Now, you have turned yourself into the Spokesman for Kano voters.

When they trash Atiku in Kano on Saturday, you'll start crying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by gawu1: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
PapaBaby:
INEC really hit APC hard, kudos to INEC.
Operation Return the Dullard to his Cows still in progress.
In what way? The ways pigs reason these days should be source of concern to every sane person. Pigs want Biafra but they can't stop loving Nigeria. They hope to bring to power a renowned thief in anticipation that he will make one of them president of "zoo" in future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by chydozane(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
I still do not trust INEC chairman
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Okoyeebo: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
When I said Southwest recorded lowest in in PVC collections, ignorance minds here were doubting me, tomorrow they will alleging Igbos don't know politics, that they are traders grin, only Lagos which is cosmopolitan state recorded 84%, Ondo 81%, Ogun 71% VP state grin, Osun 75%, Oyo 74%, Ekiti 73%, while in the southeast Enugu 91%, Ebonyi 88%, Abia 89%, Anambra 84%, Imo% 74% Southsouth, Akwa Ibom 91%, Rivers 88%, Delta, 86% Cross River 90%, Bayelsa 83% and Edo 78%, southwest is lowest in collection of PVCs across all regions

Come Saturday, let's see the SE would turn out for the elections.

When you see voters saying "Atiku a ba na'ego" like 2015. You'll cry blood.

6 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Limitednow:
Over 72 Million Nigerians Collected PVC – INEC

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/over-72-million-nigerians-collected-pvc-inec/
Nigerins were never this eager to vote but because of what Buhari and APC brought upon Nigeria, everybody is now eager to get Nigeria working again. Congratulations to Atiku in advance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bigfish3k: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
Lagos will do the justice to this election....
.... Yoruba people

Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected
Vote baba buhari

your interest my foot ... as if ur tribe will be allowed to partake in the security council meeting as we saw few days ago.. shioor ethnic warrior my foot. be deceiving urself.. afonja thought alimi will hand over power to him, instead he was killed

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by gawu1: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
The total in athieku stronghold (8,590,420) competing favourably with just 2 states in buhari's stronghold,
Kano and kaduna (8,345,578).

The way buhari go beat athifku for this election eh, even pigs will have no choice but to just go back to default setting. cheesy

2019 election is over already.

Star boy just campaign for 2023.

Pyo/elrufai for 2023

Nigeria has no place for thief/pig candidacy.

Warning: as you cast your vote on Sat, make sure the ballot box doesn't shake, these boys no dey look Uche face. cheesy
I wonder how these pigs think they make a renowned thief a president of Nigeria at this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
If the whole Nigerians will be voting buhari, I think I will be only one to object to that...I will rather refuse casting vote. Nigeria should not forget so soon the evils that have happened during his time...

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
three:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....

IN LAGOS

upon all the money see as thief atiku face rotten like arm robber as he is .

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by excel4us: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
what some of don't know is that south easterners are migrants in nature. they are found in Lagos,kano,kaduna etc.same with ss. especialy akwa iboms and co. so don't underate the strength of the MIGRANTS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bigfish3k: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
The total in athieku stronghold (8,590,420) competing favourably with just 2 states in buhari's stronghold,
Kano and kaduna (8,345,578).

The way buhari go beat athifku for this election eh, even pigs will have no choice but to just go back to default setting. cheesy

2019 election is over already.

Star boy just campaign for 2023.

Pyo/elrufai for 2023

Nigeria has no place for thief/pig candidacy.

Warning: as you cast your vote on Sat, make sure the ballot box doesn't shake, these boys no dey look Uche face. cheesy

afonja thought alimi will hand over power to him.... instead he was killed. if am lying ask ilorin people

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Vince77(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.
K

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Buke26: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Politics is not mathematics. It was so obvious Hilary Clinton was gonna win the US election. All polls and statistics favoured her.

Its clearly 50/50 for both parties regardless of any percentage above

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
handie:
Brethren, Verily verily I say unto you. From the above images, Atiku Abubakar stands no chance...... I use this opportunity to congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. As for Atiku, ntooor....... Your ill gotten wealth must have suffered a dip from all d campaigns

Noted. When the result is announced we will know If you are right or wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Kbworld: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
With dis statistics I tink president MUhammadu Adekunle Buhari has won dis election

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by abacusCm(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
k

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by gawu1: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Nice Atiku is going to win .

APC don't have any block vote its Fulani Against Fulani Its not Against North don't expect 2015 situation against a minority tribe Christian .

Atiku win is a Win Win for the North
The same Fulani PDP goons have been demonizing!
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by happney65: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
When I said Southwest recorded lowest in in PVC collections, ignorance minds here were doubting me, tomorrow they will alleging Igbos don't know politics, that they are traders grin, only Lagos which is cosmopolitan state recorded 84%, Ondo 81%, Ogun 71% VP state grin, Osun 75%, Oyo 74%, Ekiti 73%, while in the southeast Enugu 91%, Ebonyi 88%, Abia 89%, Anambra 84%, Imo% 74% Southsouth, Akwa Ibom 91%, Rivers 88%, Delta, 86% Cross River 90%, Bayelsa 83% and Edo 78%, southwest is lowest in collection of PVCs across all regions

veekid
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
ebenholer:
If the whole Nigerians will be voting buhari, I think I will be only one to object that...I will rather refuse casting vote. Nigeria should not forget so soon the evils that has happened during his time...
which evil,
So because he discourage importation and block linkages, that is the only evil buhari has done to idiotic pigs and criminels of the past .
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by ChristoBam: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
nwabobo:

That is you mistaking the Lagos registered voters to be Yoruba; a rude shock awaits you.
Common don't be silly, so if the Ibo population In Lagos is 45%, what's the population of the Yoruba given there are still a large number of hausas and other tribes living in Lagos. Do you want to tell me Ibos outnumber Yorubas in Lagos??
You're one of those people that have never left Anambra or Imo or whatever south eastern state you live.

6 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Preciousgift90: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
Lagos will do the justice to this election....
.... Yoruba people

Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected
Vote baba buhari
See Who Is Talking Abt Bigot Nd U Re D Worst Of All Tribal Bigot I Ever Kn. Bt Dont Worry D Vote Of Yorubas Wt Right Thought Will Shock Peo Lk U Forever because I Hv Many Of Them Around Me. They Will Simply Tell U For State Level= APC,bt Fedral Level=PDP. So Keep Decievng Urself

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Expect nothing less than 3M votes from Kastina

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by donphiilopus(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mitjyland:

See this sentimental bigot quoting every person.

I am from Kano state and i am 100% sure that Atiku will get 40% vote from Kano. Also, let me tell you something you don't know a lot of our people in the north have encouraged under-age children to register and many under age children have collected their PVCs. But the good news is that this is not 2015 where we were all against GEJ in the north because of religious sentiment. Now We can not tolerate under-age voting as to ballot box snatching.

Very unfortunate, the other day our Imam wants to convince us to vote Buhari because he is a true Muslim than Atiku, because Atiku has ties with Christians, but many of us refused to succumb to that agent of hate speech. We only need a unified country where bigotry and nepotism isn't the top order of appointments. I am a true Nigerian and a Muslim Northerner and i will not vote Buhari.

The north Votes will surely be divided this time and i am 100% sure Atiku will win in a free-fair contest, only bigots like you will think otherwise.

How come you've claimed Mubi in Adamawa, Gombe and now claiming Kano? You don't need to lie to us on this forum in a bid to support Atiku. Election is less than 38 hours from now.

3 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Noted. When the result is announced we will know If you are right or wrong.
you are stil waiting for the result that has be annonce since sept 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.