Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed (1511 Views)

Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) / A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed by Casan0va: 2:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Rich dudes think their money will bring them women?
Sorry to disappoint my fellow broke niggas but it's true 90% of the time. grin.

Okay so the rich dude with a nice ride can meet a girl, collect number,spend a few naira here and there, impress her with cash and boom,he's fvcked the living daylight out of her and is on to the next find.

Fellow broke guys, things tend to get harder for us.
So as humans evolved,we've also evolved with it.
Because,hello? We are also humans with needs that also need pussy.

So without money how do we go about it?
Click here www.whatthefuckblog.com/how_broke_guys_fvck_girls.com.

grin grin.
Just kidding,guys. I don't have a blog yet and would never do this to you..

So,let me try and put into groups our brothers in the broke zone.

1. Mr Funny Guy
My guy is broke,but omo mehn, he's damn funny and he can make you laugh in no time.
He's arguably in the group of broke boys that get things easier than the rest of us.

Girls flock around this personality. They just want to be able to laugh and forget their present problems.
A good funny broke guy should be a bit vulgar with the ladies he must know how to talk dirty and he should be able to back up his words in the bedroom.

So what are the steps.
a. Funny guy attract the girls like magnet
b. Funny guy is a bit vulgar and dirty talks
c. Funny guy go spend small when babe visits na
d. When he's made her feel comfortable, he can stylishly quip "it's been a long time since I wanted to see those wonderful boobs up close" (I'm Team Boobs over Ass, I'm biased cheesy. )
e. Starts touching her, because already if she's a healthy female with an active imagination,his talks must have started getting her Hot.
f. She gives normal resistance.
g. Bang!!!! Bang!!! Jizz alert !! grin

2. Handsome guy/Mr Sexy
I don't even know who gets more pussy ftom Funny Guy or Handsome Guy.
Well, he also gets things easy.
Girls sef grin.
He must not master dirty talking.
Mere looking at him turns ladies on

Steps are also straightforward
a. Starts talking with girl
b. Girl is already swooning for him (fish brained ones)
c. He might go on a few inexpensive dates with her
d. She's happy to have caught the fancy of such a fine boy and shows him off to her friends.
e. He invited her over
f. She is already dying to fvck him.
And he's the new WWE Heavyweight Champion grin.

3. Mr Desperate
This guy personally makes girls see guys as desperate for pussy (Are we? )
He can promise heaven and Earth just to get into her panties, this kind is probably ugly and short grin.
"Nkechi, forget you are seeing me like this, my father's account got frozen by EFCC ten years ago"

Tarh,he just wants pussy.

I don't even know how he convinced them to visit him,but when they visit,my nigga is the oga of "just the tip'. He will literally beg the babe.

He's the reason girls hold pussy over us like a holy Grail .

4. The Intelligent One
This motherfvcker also gets it easy, especially with the sapiosexuals.
He is broke but he's either book smart,street smart or both.
This is a turn on for some ladies,the like their man to be intellectuals,broke or not.
The steps.
a. He invited Funke to his house to help her solve her complex calculus.
b. He's usually shy, so after the green light Funke gave him,he just hides his erection like the good church boy he is.
c. Funke leaves,he logs into xvideos and gaps himself to sleep. Poor child.
d. If Funke is serious to taste his dick, she'll have to literally resort to undressing and even raping the shy maggot.

My musings by 2 a.m.
Heat no gree me sleep. No light.

#donttakemeserious.

casan0va writes

1 Like

Re: The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2019
japa
Re: The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed by SaucyBenks(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
I'm that huge, light skinned, cute, intelligent guy... Come my house every weekend, near my window n hear how I quarrell with the girls... as in, You go dey Bleep girl like this n when you orgasm, she'd look at you sexily and say you're wicked, I hate you! while grabbing me tightly... grin
Re: The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed by Casan0va: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I'm that huge, light skinned, cute, intelligent guy... Come my house every weekend, near my window n hear how I quarrell with the girls... as in, You go dey Bleep girl like this n when you orgasm, she'd look at you sexily and say you're wicked, I hate you! while grabbing me tightly... grin

Imagine when you find get the money join.

Its finished grin
Re: The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed by kollinzgee(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Casan0va:
Rich dudes think their money will bring them women?
Sorry to disappoint my fellow broke niggas but it's true 90% of the time. grin.

Okay so the rich dude with a nice ride can meet a girl, collect number,spend a few naira here and there, impress her with cash and boom,he's fvcked the living daylight out of her and is on to the next find.

Fellow broke guys, things tend to get harder for us.
So as humans evolved,we've also evolved with it.
Because,hello? We are also humans with needs that also need pussy.

So without money how do we go about it?
Click here www.whatthefuckblog.com/how_broke_guys_fvck_girls.com.

grin grin.
Just kidding,guys. I don't have a blog yet and would never do this to you..

So,let me try and put into groups our brothers in the broke zone.

1. Mr Funny Guy
My guy is broke,but omo mehn, he's damn funny and he can make you laugh in no time.
He's arguably in the group of broke boys that get things easier than the rest of us.

Girls flock around this personality. They just want to be able to laugh and forget their present problems.
A good funny broke guy should be a bit vulgar with the ladies he must know how to talk dirty and he should be able to back up his words in the bedroom.

So what are the steps.
a. Funny guy attract the girls like magnet
b. Funny guy is a bit vulgar and dirty talks
c. Funny guy go spend small when babe visits na
d. When he's made her feel comfortable, he can stylishly quip "it's been a long time since I wanted to see those wonderful boobs up close" (I'm Team Boobs over Ass, I'm biased cheesy. )
e. Starts touching her, because already if she's a healthy female with an active imagination,his talks must have started getting her Hot.
f. She gives normal resistance.
g. Bang!!!! Bang!!! Jizz alert !! grin

2. Handsome guy/Mr Sexy
I don't even know who gets more pussy ftom Funny Guy or Handsome Guy.
Well, he also gets things easy.
Girls sef grin.
He must not master dirty talking.
Mere looking at him turns ladies on

Steps are also straightforward
a. Starts talking with girl
b. Girl is already swooning for him (fish brained ones)
c. He might go on a few inexpensive dates with her
d. She's happy to have caught the fancy of such a fine boy and shows him off to her friends.
e. He invited her over
f. She is already dying to fvck him.
And he's the new WWE Heavyweight Champion grin.

3. Mr Desperate
This guy personally makes girls see guys as desperate for pussy (Are we? )
He can promise heaven and Earth just to get into her panties, this kind is probably ugly and short grin.
"Nkechi, forget you are seeing me like this, my father's account got frozen by EFCC ten years ago"

Tarh,he just wants pussy.

I don't even know how he convinced them to visit him,but when they visit,my nigga is the oga of "just the tip'. He will literally beg the babe.

He's the reason girls hold pussy over us like a holy Grail .

4. The Intelligent One
This motherfvcker also gets it easy, especially with the sapiosexuals.
He is broke but he's either book smart,street smart or both.
This is a turn on for some ladies,the like their man to be intellectuals,broke or not.
The steps.
a. He invited Funke to his house to help her solve her complex calculus.
b. He's usually shy, so after the green light Funke gave him,he just hides his erection like the good church boy he is.
c. Funke leaves,he logs into xvideos and gaps himself to sleep. Poor child.
d. If Funke is serious to taste his dick, she'll have to literally resort to undressing and even raping the shy maggot.

My musings by 2 a.m.
Heat no gree me sleep. No light.

#donttakemeserious.

casan0va writes

you are not a good pickup artist just a normal guy.

(1) (Reply)

Love Up! Meet This Old Interracial Couple From Nigeria & Uk. Photos / The Power Of Virginity In A Cheating World. / I Am Afraid Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.