Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

thanks everyone - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thanks everyone (18630 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Thanks for the observation.. na thief.

Its a scam.

Claims sHE is new to Nairaland but knows it's far more productive for a Female to beg from sex starved negroes in Romance section.

The male on the school profile with the ugly pink shower cap is a dead giveaway.

I pity those foolish enough to fall for this scam.

To the OP, if you are running this as a scam and not genuine, i swear you would always be a beggar and a criminal.

Good luck if genuine.

Sir, if I am running this as a scam, it will continue on me and my generations.... If I was lying, it will continue to my children's children... I will do anything to prove the genuineness of my post... A male doesn't bear lizjane.. Check the picture, it's a female.. It's me.. Or do u want me to snap a picture and post it here then u can confirm
Re: thanks everyone by IvarTheBoneless: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir, if I am running this as a scam, it will continue on me and my generations.... If I was lying, it will continue to my children's children... I will do anything to prove the genuineness of my post... A male doesn't bear lizjane.. Check the picture, it's a female.. It's me.. Or do u want me to snap a picture and post it here then u can confirm

Yes ...let us see for sure!

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless

. Check lizjane damilola on Facebook....
Re: thanks everyone by miikyphil(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
with all this una questions, 1K never drop from una pocket. if u can help plz do ,if u can't jump and pass. simple

3 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by IvarTheBoneless: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:
IvarTheBoneless

. Check lizjane damilola on Facebook....

Post here. We have many philanthropists that want to help here

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
She is genuine I guess. Her bank account name matches with her facebook profile and school's profile name and picture. Oya rich alpha males, begin to donate.

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Sir Pls check... I am not a scam... I only need help sir.. Pls
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

What should I post sir
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:
She is genuine I guess. Her bank account name matches with her facebook profile and school's profile name and picture. Oya rich alpha males, begin to donate.

Thanks for the clarification sir.. I swear to God, this is my first time.. I waited on my mom but seems she can't meet up and I have to resort to begging....

I know online begging isn't good but I am just closed, having my test tmao and I can't miss it

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Tiffbuxas: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
angry
Like that changes anything.
Hope you know you can defer your admission till when you are financially ok?
Because if we raise your fees,are we going to be buying your books,feeding you and take care of your medical expenses if need be?no of course.
So you should make the smart choice of pulling out till you make some Money for yourself.
Or you can try "runs" if you have the looks.
Many succesful women today did it at one point in their lives.
My humble opinion wink

please stop typing what's your problem honestly you're foolish we know already... Anything else? If not just leave her thread for her biko
Re: thanks everyone by dreamwords: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Let's hook up this weekend, visit shop rite,go watch movies and letter to my lobby for some massage from u, ur account will smile when going home

5 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by nwanneniressure: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
please stop typing what's your problem honestly you're foolish we know already... Anything else? If not just leave her thread for her biko
you be beggar too? grin
No i no go leave her.
Death to all able bodied beggars worldwide angry
#Wipeout

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
LightQueen:
DanDeeBoss
Yeah...
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Thanks for the clarification sir.. I swear to God, this is my first time.. I waited on my mom but seems she can't meet up and I have to resort to begging....

I know online begging isn't good but I am just closed, having my test tmao and I can't miss it

Don't be offended, are you a virgin and do you have a boyfriend? I can give you up to 50,000 naira.
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah...
smiley smiley
Re: thanks everyone by Tiffbuxas: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
you be beggar too? grin
No i no go leave her.
Death to all able bodied beggars worldwide angry
#Wipeout
Oga swerve jare inconsequential to anything reasonable.... You're in no way better than her financially and otherwise else that figure she's looking for won't either bother you.... Valueless one naira making notice

2 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

Don't be offended, are you a virgin and do you have a boyfriend? I can give you up to 50,000 naira.

I don't know what to say about this sir
Re: thanks everyone by Michelle55: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please let's help her if we are blessed with the means to do so..
She has proven that she is real. sad

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Tiffbuxas: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

someday you'll remember this post you made

5 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Michelle55:
Please let's help her if we are blessed with the means to do so..
She has proven that she is real. sad

Thanks Michele, I know I'm not entitled to this but that why I am asking for help.... Anyone that can help me Pls
Re: thanks everyone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
LightQueen:
smiley smiley
Na you??
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Na you??
Huh? Me what?
Re: thanks everyone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
LightQueen:
Huh? Me what?
Lol.. Sorry,lets discuss later
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

Sir I need ur help even if it's any tin sir....
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. Sorry,lets discuss later
Sure wink
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir I need ur help even if it's any tin sir....

You're quite pretty for a poor, maltreated and malnourished girl. You are also intelligent. I wanted to transfer with my bank app when I took a screenshot to prove you are genuine but the point is I remembered how deliberately dimwittèd, stüpid and unreal my comments have been here. I've exposed my deep secrets in this forum as well and you will know my name if I make a transfer.

If I snatch ballot boxes at the 3 polling units I have been assigned to tomorrow and survive without being shot to death at sight on Monday I will deposit something in your account with a fake name.

But I really wished I fücked you. I don't mean to be stupid. Just pouring out my mind.

7 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

You're quite pretty for a poor, maltreated and malnourished girl. You are also intelligent. I wanted to transfer with my bank app when I took a screenshot to prove you are genuine but the point is I remembered how deliberately dimwittèd, stüpid and unreal my comments have been here. I've exposed my deep secrets in this forum as well and you will know my name if I make a transfer.

If I snatch ballot boxes at the 3 polling units I have been assigned to tomorrow and survive without being shot to death at sight on Monday I will deposit something in your account with a fake name.

But I really wished I fücked you. I don't mean to be stupid. Just pouring out my mind.

Funny bro... Haha u wana to snatch box.... But Pls I need ur help sir... Forget about what u have said sir, u want to help me, I wunt be am in grate sir... Pls sir, I beg for your help...

Pls be careful sir, buhari with ballot box is sumtin else ooo
Re: thanks everyone by benzene00: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Have you seen the 50k aler I have sent to you?

8 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by afamjb: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:
That's more.. Pls sir and ma
there is no dignity and shame in your miserable life.. Go and sell your phone, use The money and buy original sniper or rope, just commit suicide and go..

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
benzene00:
Have you seen the 50k aler I have sent to you?

Bro stop joking na... U don't understand or u probably understand my situation now...
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
afamjb:
there is no dignity and shame in your miserable life.. Go and sell your phone, use The money and buy original sniper or rope, just commit suicide and go..

Okay, I will look into that later... But first I need to be helped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.